Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

IM
Mar 4, 2021

The course content is so beneficial. I'm now able to make a stunning lesson plan, thanks to the effort of these amazing professors. You are building a community of good teachers of English language.

251 - 275 of 909 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Darlene D

Mar 23, 2016

Excellent third step course in the series. All the content presented is fun, interesting, informative and useful!

By Mariana A

Oct 1, 2018

As a teacher, this course has given the opportunity to review and learn more about lesson design and assessment.

By Tomislav R

Jun 30, 2018

The best course so far, containing useful, practical instruction and advice for prospective teachers. Thank You.

By Fabio F

May 1, 2021

The most challenging but the most rewarding of all courses so far. Brilliant content. Well presented as always!

By Alaa A

Feb 13, 2021

Thank you . I say that in all my heart . Thanks to make me happy this night.I am very proud in my self. Thanks.

By Fatina

May 8, 2017

Amazing course. Great effort of staff. All courses of the TESOL are useful and well-designed really. Thank you.

By Jessica G

Dec 12, 2016

Very well structured and useful material. Such high quality, very thoughtful for an online, student-led course.

By MIGUEL A L G

Jul 24, 2020

excellent oportunity for those who want to lear how to teach with a purpose and the best teacher i've ever had

By Ana K

Jul 17, 2020

I really enjoyed learning how to design a lesson plan. Gained lots of insight into an effective lesson design.

By Michael A

Jan 17, 2019

Very well designed course that gives wonderful review of the basic principles for building a good lesson plan.

By mint t

May 1, 2021

Clear and easy to follow for and an ESL non-English-speaker teacher like me. Thanks for creating this course!

By Омаров Ш О

Dec 5, 2020

This course was very useful in terms of designing your lesson and making students engaged in it. Thanks a lot

By Manshi

Sep 4, 2019

The course 3 is very useful from lesson planning point of view and also I learnt about assessment strategies.

By PD G

Jul 18, 2019

I learned so much from this course, and I know that it will be essential tools in my pursuit of teaching ESL.

By Lindemberg P d S

Apr 23, 2019

Amazing!! Such a practical and interesting course for every teacher who wants to improve his classes better!!

By Gerardo G V

Jan 30, 2017

Un curso muy bueno no solo para dar clases del idioma inglés sino como preparación de un profesor en general.

By Jamie J P

Jan 11, 2017

I really learned a lot about writing a lesson plan! I believe this will really help me develop my curriculum.

By Oshin O

Nov 2, 2020

Great course! I learned a lot about lesson designing and assessment! It is very helpful to us, ESL teachers.

By Boodheea M

Jul 12, 2020

Very useful course. I learned several techniques and new information which would benefit my teaching a lot.

By Yulitza B

Apr 20, 2020

Really nice way to reinforce your knowledge and to learn new things when you are just starting as a teacher!

By Priscilla E

Jun 3, 2020

This module was great because we actually created lesson plans. It made the previous modules come to life.

By Marina G

Apr 12, 2018

I find this course very useful and interesting. Thank you for your professionalism and positive approach!

By Iitula J

Jan 15, 2021

I have learnt fantastically how to prepare well for lessons. It was an unforgettable experience. Thank you

By Nathanial G

Excellent overview of core concepts and great teaching strategies. Relevant well beyond just teaching ESL.

By Sisineli T C

Oct 9, 2017

There is much in it to learn from can not learn everything in three months.Thank you to all the lecturers.