Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

MV
Mar 24, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

251 - 275 of 824 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Sisineli T C

Oct 9, 2017

There is much in it to learn from can not learn everything in three months.Thank you to all the lecturers.

By Giovvanni R

Mar 22, 2017

Outstanding course, the best one of my life!!!! the present course it's even better than the previous one.

By Giane B

Aug 27, 2020

The course is wonderful, I learned a lot and I recommend everyone to do it, it is accessible to everyone.

By Savelyev R

Nov 20, 2016

Great! Recommend this course for all teachers (current and future, English language and other subjects )!

By Malaka M A

Jan 7, 2020

wonderful an beneficial course.It creates a new and a professional teacher of me.Bid thanks for Coursera

By Luis R V

Jul 13, 2017

I really love this course. Doc. Dixon and Jessica Cinco are great instructors for teaching how to teach.

By Ricardo V F

Mar 25, 2016

Excellent material for teachers on how to develop a solid lesson plan aligned with the class objectives.

By Afifa K

explicitly authentic course, mentioned all the necessary practices every language instructor must know.

By Katie r

Jan 17, 2020

I learned a lot in the course and it helped me put into perspective what teaching will really be like.

By Len W T J

Nov 10, 2019

Very informative! I am becoming a better teacher at work and at the language center where I volunteer.

By Kyrillos T S H

Oct 13, 2020

This course enables me to design my own lesson plan, enrich my experience and and increase my skills.

By Erin J M

May 13, 2019

This course is really fun and has a very unique way of presenting the material. I enjoy it very much.

By Imam A S

Nov 13, 2018

this was a great course I love it, it is perfect, it is the best one it helps with making lesson plan

By Ahmet K

Oct 5, 2020

The teachers worked hard and followed scaffolding during this course. I liked it very much, indeed.

By Anastasiia

Jul 5, 2020

This course is fantastic! It breaks down difficult concepts and helps us become great ESL teachers.

By Büşra S

May 22, 2020

It is a great lesson for learning how to write a proper lesson plan whichis important for teachers.

By Clarise N

Feb 5, 2020

This was such an informative course, really changed my view on how to prepare my lessons in future!

By Viktoriya K

Dec 21, 2018

A really beneficial course - gave me a lot of practical knowledge I used right away in my classes!

By Christopher d L

May 22, 2016

This was a very useful course. It was very rigorous with the required completion of a lesson plan.

By Elaine G

Apr 27, 2020

I learned a lot from these professors and from having to write my own lesson plan. Great course!

By Aygul K

Apr 7, 2020

I really appreciate everyone who did this course. From this I learn making well-organized lesson

By Lillian M

Sep 14, 2018

Excellent! Learned so much that as a teacher I can bring to my classroom. Invaluable! Thank you!

By MOHMAD F T

Jun 21, 2020

It was a good experience for me to be part of this course.

Thank you Dr. DIXON and Dr. Jessica.

By Larysa S

Oct 28, 2018

That was a really useful course! I felt so proud of myself when I finished my first lesson plan