Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

SJ
Jun 17, 2017

Loved it. Though I knew so many things already as I'm an instructional designer by profession, yet there are so many new things I learnt in this course. Thank You. More power to you team. Big love.

276 - 300 of 824 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Elizabeth D

Feb 6, 2017

I have learnt a lot along the way that can be applied to all teaching, not just ESL. thank you

By Nataliia I

Jul 2, 2016

Great and very practical course! Valuable tips for lesson planning - all aspects in one course!

By Stephanie R

Mar 13, 2017

I liked how every lesson built on itself and in the end, you had a full completed lesson plan.

By Hector H C M

Dec 6, 2020

I really apreciate the effort of all the staff creating this course, I learned a lot. Thanks.

By Güneş A

Oct 29, 2020

This course is really great. Thank you very much to these respected instructors and Coursera.

By Yauheniya R

Great course! Great speakers and thought-provoking tasks! Thank you so much, I enjoyed a lot!

By K S A

Jun 25, 2019

An excellent course taught by a talented university and a well-experienced professional team.

By Valeriia

Aug 19, 2018

It`s a great course, everything is explained in a detailed and funny manner! Love it so much!

By Nicat

May 9, 2017

IN this course I have achieved lots of ability of teaching and lesson design. Thank you all .

By Louise M

Mar 27, 2019

It's an efficient course for me to understand the methods of designing a class for students.

By salih I

Nov 2, 2018

It was very advantageous course .

I benefited from it and hope to have the remaining courses.

By Gerardo T G

Dec 11, 2017

I really loved this course. The videos are very easy to understand and the content is great.

By Romualdo A M

Jun 15, 2016

Challenging but excellent course! I learned a lot here on lesson plan design and assessment.

By Marilyn E L d A

Apr 5, 2016

Highly recommended! Instructors are awesome and the content couldn´t be any clearer. Thanks!

By Umarov K H

Nov 29, 2019

Thanks to all course teachers! You gave a second chance for whom it's incredibly important.

By Apivat H

Jul 26, 2017

This module does a great job of covering the fundamentals of lesson design, very practical!

By 李雯雯

Jun 19, 2016

I like the design and teachers in all videos, and these help me a lot in my teaching career

By emmanuel p

Mar 22, 2016

I enjoyed spending time on this course because I could learn, have fun, and exchange a lot.

By Kathryn C

Apr 25, 2020

It pushed me in all the right ways. Thank you to all who collaborated to make this course!

By Manal A L

Dec 14, 2019

Really helpful course and it emphasizes very importang ideas that every ESL geacher needs.

By Anthony B

Oct 17, 2019

This TESOL specialization helps me foster my teaching skills. Thank you, ASU and Coursera.

By Maria R P

Aug 24, 2020

This is an amazing course. I enjoyed it a lot. Teachers: you make a great job, thank you.

By Mohamad A

Mar 25, 2020

i just want to say thanks

it was an awesome course and i have learned a lot things from it

By Ana P R

Apr 8, 2019

Excellent course. I have learned so much. I love the lessons and the teachers. Thank you.

By Nerdy S

Jul 21, 2017

This course is packed with valuable information. It is challenging but totally worth it.