Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

MV
Mar 24, 2016

Fantastic amazing tutors and I highly recommend this course as by the end of this course lesson planning is a piece of cake. I have loved this course and all the courses in the TESOL specialization

751 - 775 of 787 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Emmanuel A

Feb 19, 2018

The lecturers were very good in the video presentations. My course mates were supportive. i am realy grateful to all.

By Mauro T

Sep 20, 2016

Not so guided as the previous ones. And this one is harder. But still great content, well organized, great teachers.

By Danielle M

Aug 2, 2017

Beautiful course that I wanted to do since sooo many years ago... happy to have found it online at a 'trusted p

By Serah A

Mar 11, 2018

Dr Shane Dixon is the bomb. Com. The course is really really informative and detailed. I enjoyed ut

By Khalisha S

Nov 28, 2019

I enjoyed the course, I just wasn't too sure if I was supposed to download all of the PDFs?

By Silvia G

Aug 17, 2016

clear, well guided and inviting. Thank you for such a great work teaching teachers ;-)

By Binta

Mar 22, 2016

A well designed course that gives great information and window into better teaching

By Obinna A

Jul 24, 2018

Brilliant ideas on lesson design and assessment. it's all worth it.

By Tara J

Jul 27, 2016

Helpful material and a really manageable pace. Cleverly presented.

By Norma N R M

May 19, 2016

The course is really interesting and usefull. Congratulations.

By Rocio

Feb 2, 2017

I enjoyed the course. It was very useful for my own lessons

By Falah S T

Apr 2, 2019

Very good Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Delvis I B

Feb 27, 2017

Excellent guidance for new or seasoned teachers.

By Nelson A R A

Jan 21, 2017

Great insight, good examples and practical tasks

By Mauritius O

Nov 5, 2020

Kudos to all! Had a fun time learning.

By kelly t

Course is held up for student reviews

By Janice P E B

Jul 28, 2018

Just use simpler words on the quizzes

By ED G

Mar 21, 2016

Excellent in content and delivery!!!!

By Rukhsar S

Jan 30, 2017

good way of teaching english

By Toyia B

Sep 8, 2019

Really enjoy this program!

By Mariette R