Back to Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment by Arizona State University

Learners will be introduced to designing lesson plans based on principles and knowledge of learning objectives, assessment plans, methods, materials, and learning activities. Learners will find and prepare appropriate teaching materials through careful analysis, adaptation and creation of professional resources. Learners will also reflect on the cohesion between lesson design and teaching philosophies....
Highlights
Enriching course content
(161 Reviews)
Great instructors
(53 Reviews)

Jan 31, 2021

What makes these courses is fun are the instructors. I love their role-playing, and they make me laugh sometimes. Not that the material is difficult, but the instructors keep things from getting dull.

RA
Jul 14, 2017

This course has an excellent structure for helping you put together a lesson plan and assessment. I love how each facet is explained so that we can see where our mistakes lie and how we can improve.

201 - 225 of 881 Reviews for Teach English Now! Lesson Design and Assessment

By Mariia T

Sep 16, 2019

Valuable and extremely important part of this course! Interesting content, clear instructions and explanations, well modeled examples.

By NİMET K

Jan 11, 2021

I am very happy to join Teach English Now and thanks all of them to give me a chance for this long and educative learning journey :))

By Paola J B

Jun 20, 2017

Design and assess effectively is challenging, the course is really enriching and provides diverse examples and tips, thanks for that.

By Sara C M

May 7, 2020

Incredible and intelligent content, who ever put the lessons together is a genius. I appreciate the hard work put into the modules.

By Carlos G H C

Very helpful for my current profession. Lesson planning is quite difficult considering the different demands of different schools.

By Jose A

Jun 2, 2017

In this course I learnt so many ways of improve the way I planned my lessons, to focus in an effective teaching and the steps to do

By abdulghani k

Oct 25, 2018

after this course I believe that online learning will have the upper hand over face to face learning. to me, it is more effective.

By Marta H

Aug 20, 2018

Engaging content and awesome instructors. I have learnt so much in such a short time thanks to the way the content was organized.

By Kelly C F M

Feb 9, 2018

Well planned and organised as usual. I congratulate the team for the wonderful work on this course once again.

Highly recommended!

By Daphne M M

Jan 20, 2017

i am really short of words, this has made me see me as i am with potential and a very not just bright future! thank you so much.

By Le B N

Sep 7, 2019

The course is highly practical as it helps me solve problems in lesson plan process. Many thanks to the professors and Coursera.

By J V I S

May 8, 2019

Very useful for experienced teachers. I did this as part of my Ph.D. Course work, with credit transfer, in an Indian University.

By Анастасия В

Mar 28, 2021

It was a great course as always! A lot of useful information about lesson planning. Your work is brilliant. Thanks for teaching

By Mohamed M M

Apr 11, 2020

Thank you Dr. Shane and Dr. Jessica for thiese courses.No doubt, they are going to help me a lot in my careeras an ESL teacher.

By Raim F M

Feb 29, 2020

This is a very good course. It helped me a lot. Thanks to Dr. Shane and Dr. Jane. The instructors are great and my role models.

By Anandita K

Jun 2, 2020

Really helpful. Loved the instructors Dr. Shane Dixon and Jessica Cinco! The instructors made difficult concepts seem so easy.

By Svyatogor K

Mar 25, 2021

It's a great part and it has a lot of practical information. But I wish there were more "ENGLISH lessons" examples and plans!

By Fatih

Jan 6, 2020

methods and lesson plan designs very well carved and includes many good examples to understand and implement where we teach..

By Orrathip G

Sep 11, 2018

The course is enjoyable. Giving me more knowledge in how to design the lesson and assessment. Thank you the both instructors!

By Muhammed E E

Mar 3, 2018

It was a very good lessons and I learned a lot of knowledge and skills in teaching English and I will use it in my lessons.

By Verônica B B

Feb 21, 2017

It has changed the way I think about my lessons, and it has helped me a lot to become more specific when I plan my lessons.

By SULIMAN A S A

Feb 25, 2016

I would love to thank you for your hard working. The course was really interesting and I learnt a lot. Thank you so much.

By Delphine S

Jul 10, 2018

I am still absolutely loving this course! Can't wait for the next class. I am learning so much in a very scaffolded way.

By mahmoud a w

Dec 30, 2016

every one like me starting the teaching career should take this COURSE. it is a must. thanks COURSERA AND THANKS MY DRs.

By Elías O E

Jun 15, 2020

Excellent course, great material, and dynamic professors. Thank you so much for your teaching, enthusiasm, and support!