Back to Lesson | Small Talk & Conversational Vocabulary

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Lesson | Small Talk & Conversational Vocabulary by Georgia Institute of Technology

4.2

This lesson is part of a full course, Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone. Take this lesson to get a short tutorial on the learning objectives covered. To dive deeper into this topic, take the full course. In this lesson, you will review professional conversational vocabulary....

DL
Jun 7, 2020

Gives good tips on how to start improving my communication skills through small talks.

AS

By Dwenielle M R L

Jun 8, 2020

By FEBBYENTI T

Sep 13, 2020

This lesson is good for you, if you want to learn english

By Gretchen O

Jun 5, 2020

I have completed all required tasks in the course but unable to check this course as "complete". There isn't much interactions between the instructor and students in the forum. I am not sure if this course is being supervised by any instructor.

By Pratiksha M K

Jul 13, 2020

I cannot view the contents of the lesson. Only the video is accessible. Nothing is shown in the readings section. I tried unenrolling and re enrolling. Nothing changed. This sucks because i was really excited for this one. Help me out please.

By Dharmendra S

Jun 6, 2020

I have good experiance with coursera

By Rahaf E

Aug 3, 2020

It simple course but I learn alot .now, I can start any conversation by easy and simple words . And I love the course and the way that I get the information.

By Manuel a g

Jun 14, 2020

Dificult to work , because i don´t undertand the web

By Agnieszka K

Oct 25, 2020

Very poorly done. You can only do 1st lesson, other lessons are not there. I have seen on the forum that everyone for quite a while has been having this problem and it has not been fixed till now. Very disappointing.

By Francisco J C A

May 23, 2020

Excellent course 100% recommend!!!

By Abdelilah E M

Jul 16, 2020

Very good

By Ekta S

Jul 2, 2020

good

By Tarun

Apr 25, 2020

Jul 30, 2020

satisfactory

By Oscar M G

Aug 30, 2020

It is a very usefull course, it is interesting how I can start a conversation with someone.

By Lauren M G S

Nov 18, 2020

¡Es muy bueno como curso introductorio a este tema!

By Julie A C

Nov 16, 2020

Very relatable and engaging course. Thank you

By Patricia A P

Dec 4, 2020

I can't say a word. It's the best

By Md. M S

Dec 30, 2020

Good course on about Small talk.

By Juan T G

Feb 27, 2021

vERY GOOD..100% THANKS FOR ALL

By Dario M

Mar 15, 2021

It is ok. It was useful!!

By Pradip M