Back to Lesson | Small Talk & Conversational Vocabulary

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Lesson | Small Talk & Conversational Vocabulary by Georgia Institute of Technology

4.4

This lesson is part of a full course, Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone. Take this lesson to get a short tutorial on the learning objectives covered. To dive deeper into this topic, take the full course. In this lesson, you will review professional conversational vocabulary....

DL

Jun 08, 2020

Gives good tips on how to start improving my communication skills through small talks.

AS

Jul 19, 2020

Its a amazing way to talk the another person... I just love to learn it

1 - 13 of 13 Reviews for Lesson | Small Talk & Conversational Vocabulary

By Dwenielle M R L

Jun 08, 2020

By Gretchen O

Jun 05, 2020

I have completed all required tasks in the course but unable to check this course as "complete". There isn't much interactions between the instructor and students in the forum. I am not sure if this course is being supervised by any instructor.

By Dharmendra S

Jun 06, 2020

I have good experiance with coursera

By Manuel a g

Jun 15, 2020

Dificult to work , because i don´t undertand the web

By Arifa S

Jul 19, 2020

Its a amazing way to talk the another person... I just love to learn it

By Francisco J C A

May 23, 2020

Excellent course 100% recommend!!!

By Abdelilah E M

Jul 16, 2020

Very good

By Ekta S

Jul 02, 2020

good

By Tarun

Apr 25, 2020

Best

By Muhammad G

very simple

By Pratiksha M K

Jul 13, 2020

I cannot view the contents of the lesson. Only the video is accessible. Nothing is shown in the readings section. I tried unenrolling and re enrolling. Nothing changed. This sucks because i was really excited for this one. Help me out please.

By Rahaf E

Aug 03, 2020

It simple course but I learn alot .now, I can start any conversation by easy and simple words . And I love the course and the way that I get the information.

By Sai s