Back to Introduction to Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Machine Learning by Duke University

This course will provide you a foundational understanding of machine learning models (logistic regression, multilayer perceptrons, convolutional neural networks, natural language processing, etc.) as well as demonstrate how these models can solve complex problems in a variety of industries, from medical diagnostics to image recognition to text prediction. In addition, we have designed practice exercises that will give you hands-on experience implementing these data science models on data sets. These practice exercises will teach you how to implement machine learning algorithms with PyTorch, open source libraries used by leading tech companies in the machine learning field (e.g., Google, NVIDIA, CocaCola, eBay, Snapchat, Uber and many more)....

KS
Aug 4, 2020

I felt that I took the best descition in taking this course, because the professors took this course with atmost clarity and made even the difficult concepts understand easily.\n\nThank you Professors

NN
Nov 26, 2020

Thanks Coursera and Duke University for this course. It is very insightful to get understood the basics of ML and applied ML in numerous fields. It really made me to move ahead with ML domain.

76 - 100 of 594 Reviews for Introduction to Machine Learning

By simone s

Jun 3, 2020

An insightful course, which throws light on the basics of machine learning. This course was super simple to understand had great examples for better understanding. The content of the course was well structured. Worth it!!

By Wafie A

May 23, 2021

Nothing much I have to say, but I would recommend for beginner who has no idea what machine learning is. I pursue with this course to start build up my passion and dream career into machine learning and data science.

By VIVEK R

Jun 1, 2020

It is one of the very required course for beginners in ML, The problem is that it lacks in its python implementation. If there is the python implementation of this course then no other course is better than this one

By Pranav B

Jun 11, 2020

First of all Thank You so much for providing such wonderfull content its really amazing while going through all the stuff and most important is i really LEARN It and i will definatly implement in future .

By oluwaseye o

May 3, 2021

This course is very rich in terms of content. The instructors are extremely good. I have learnt a lot. I would recommend this course to others who want to delve into machine learning.

By Kingshuk D

Jan 1, 2021

Thank you so much to all the instructors there, for teaching the actual Machine Learning 😃😃 I have learned lot of things from this course and it will surely help in my future,😃🤝

By Jude A

May 25, 2021

This course is a fantastic introduction to the different types of algorithms and methods of machine learning. It isn't an easy course, but it doesn't make your head spin either.

By Sambali A G

May 8, 2021

The course gave a very clear understanding of machine learning from the basics to the key technology. Furthermore, this knowledge is made practical via Lab videos and assignment

By Yan Z

May 22, 2021

The tutors' instruction are very clear and make it easy to understand for people who has little background. In addition, the examples are useful and applicable in this lesson!

By Junilyn B

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much! This course is so amazing and more knowledge to know about how important or importance of machine learning.Thank you so much for this course you offer.

By WALID A

Jun 11, 2021

This has been a very informative experience and first look into the world of machine learning. I would like to thank all the instructors for the quality of this course.

By Dilshan R C

Dec 30, 2020

Great course. everything is well explained in an understandable manner. All the major topics are covered. It is a well delivered course by experienced instructors.

By S D

May 3, 2021

This course was really helpful a lot to me .Thanks for the staff. The video lectures are really helpful. But I didn't catch the lab assignment .But it's Helpful.

By Dr. A A

May 9, 2020

I have learned the basics concepts of CNN, RNN and other concepts may be used in Machine Learning. Instructor presents in a very simple way. ***** to Instructor

By eugene c

May 5, 2021

Prof. Lawrence Carin is an outstanding instructor! His lecture makes difficult machine learning subject much easier to understand. Big thanks to Prof. Carin!

By Vaman M

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course. The instructors and the slides provided an intuitive understanding of the machine learning and Neural Networks. It was taught like a movie.

By Mohamad R

Apr 22, 2021

Sincere thanks to Professors in Duke University for holding this course specially Dr. Carin who interpreted all of the machine learning details precisely.

By Jithesh N V

May 3, 2020

Very good course , good teaching method and easy to understand the lessons. I recommend for the beginners in Machine Learning.

with thanks ... Jithesh N V

By Rupam R

Jun 3, 2021

It was my first course in in this platform and I am highly motivated after doing this course. Looking forward for more courses like this one in COURSERA.

By Noah L

May 23, 2020

An excellent course for a first pass at machine/deep learning. It will help you get what you need to look at other sources and understand them more.

By Samata D

Jun 11, 2021

It's an awesome experience for me. I got to learn very difficult things from the course professors easily . And I am looking forward to learn more.

By Kefa G

May 27, 2021

Lots of thanks to coursera for the very illustrative introductory ML course. I am now convinced to consider advanced ML courses in the near future.

By Flore N S

Apr 24, 2021

This course was my first course in the field of machine learning, and I had a lot of fun going through it. The material is thorough but introductry

By SANJAY K S

Jul 5, 2020

This course is very useful to understand and to learn a new course that is very useful to my upcoming carrier which would enhance me to my future.

By Rick_CH

May 12, 2021

Excellent course, the concepts are complex but they are taught in an exceptional manner making everything simple to understand and easy to follow