Back to Introduction to Machine Learning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Machine Learning by Duke University

This course will provide you a foundational understanding of machine learning models (logistic regression, multilayer perceptrons, convolutional neural networks, natural language processing, etc.) as well as demonstrate how these models can solve complex problems in a variety of industries, from medical diagnostics to image recognition to text prediction. In addition, we have designed practice exercises that will give you hands-on experience implementing these data science models on data sets. These practice exercises will teach you how to implement machine learning algorithms with PyTorch, open source libraries used by leading tech companies in the machine learning field (e.g., Google, NVIDIA, CocaCola, eBay, Snapchat, Uber and many more)....

KS
Aug 4, 2020

I felt that I took the best descition in taking this course, because the professors took this course with atmost clarity and made even the difficult concepts understand easily.\n\nThank you Professors

NN
Nov 26, 2020

Thanks Coursera and Duke University for this course. It is very insightful to get understood the basics of ML and applied ML in numerous fields. It really made me to move ahead with ML domain.

126 - 150 of 599 Reviews for Introduction to Machine Learning

By Niloy B

Apr 26, 2020

I recommend this to anyone who's looking to get started with machine learning. The contents were very well described.

By Saswat S

Jun 11, 2021

It is a great course. Cleared all my basics with maths too. And the hands-on experience improved my fundamentals too.

By Shazzad H 1

Apr 18, 2021

An excellent machine learning course. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to start learning machine learning.

By AJAY S

Apr 28, 2020

Well explained videos. I was able to understand thoroughly. Thanking you for making these videos so explanatory.

By Mohd A

May 3, 2021

best foundational course for understanding machine learning.Instructor is really great.Thank you Lawrence Carin.

By Mahua P

Jun 2, 2021

Excellent Course. Prof Lawrence Carin explained the fundamental concepts very lucidly. thank you very much 11

By IBK I

May 11, 2021

i really enjoyed learning this course, the contents the labs were all fantastic and superb. God bless Coursera

By Akila V

May 4, 2020

I appreciate the course very much.I learned basic machine learning with examples and the quiz was challenging.

By Aditi

Mar 9, 2020

IT WAS NICE LEARNING THIS COURSE AND ALSO GAVE A LOT OF INFORMATION AND A BASIC CONCEPT OF MACHINE LEARNING.

By Dr G N R

Valuable message and improve our skills more. Content delivery by tutors are excellent. Thanks to Coursera

By Joshua S

Aug 28, 2020

It was an amazing experience. All the lectures are well detailed and provides insights about each topics.

By Amandeep

Jul 24, 2020

A very suitable course for introduction to ML, very detailed and nicely taught but somewhat exhaustive.

By Shashank S

Apr 28, 2021

The course is well designed, good content and nicely explained! Highly recommended for the beginners.

By SATISH G

This is my first course on Coursera and it is very helpful to learn the machine learning for beginers.

By Bearded I

Apr 30, 2021

Yes, I loved this. I actually thought it to be a bit more programming centric even though I loved it.

By harsh n

Jun 7, 2021

Id like the course but lab part should also be explained in videos as it would be easy to understand

By AYESHA B

May 23, 2021

Excellent Teaching methods Made Very Informative and Understandable as well as Convenient Learning.

By Mohammad R M

May 11, 2021

Thanks dear Dr Lawrence Carin and other persons that made this very useful learning.

sincerely yours

By MD C A

Apr 22, 2021

Actually this course was awesome.This course is about intermediate level learners.Thanks coursera .

By Marcus V C A

Oct 20, 2019

It's a basic course, but an useful one. It give us the fundamental concepts to dive in the subject.

By João G

Apr 11, 2021

Course of extreme importance for training. Congratulations, for the teaching methodology. Thanks.

By Vinothkumar

The lectures are easy to understand and gives good insight of machine learning and text synthesis

By Geetika J

May 15, 2021

Machine learning made easy to understand. Concepts have been explained in a very detailed level.

By Nandha K

Apr 24, 2021

Instructors had in depth knowledge and was able to make us understand the most complex theories.

By Simbarashe M D

Apr 23, 2021

This is the best introductory course I have ever taken, thank you Coursera and Duke University.