Back to Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores by Google

Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores is the sixth of seven courses in the Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Certificate. This course explores how businesses and individuals sell products online, including using popular platforms like Shopify. You’ll go through the process of creating a mock e-commerce store. To do this, you’ll build a Shopify store, add the necessary information, and create product listings. You’ll explore how to reach customers online through e-commerce customer outreach methods like advertisements and campaigns. Google employees who currently work in the field will guide you, providing hands-on activities and examples that simulate common digital marketing and e-commerce tasks while showing you some of the best tools and resources used on the job. Learners who complete the seven courses in this program will be ready to apply for entry-level jobs in digital marketing and e-commerce. No previous experience is necessary. By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following: - Understand essential e-commerce strategies and practices - Explain how to conduct market research and product research - Set up a mock e-commerce store using Shopify - Use Google Ads to engage e-commerce customers - Explain how trends and seasonality affect e-commerce businesses - Use best practices to create an engaging customer experience online - Describe the order fulfillment process through checkout, point of sale (POS), shipping, and delivery. - Optimize a checkout flow for customers...

DR

Dec 10, 2022

Engaging material, enlightening activities, and very well presented! Would be interested in a full course devoted to product research and development, product sourcing, and product fulfillment.

VT

Dec 25, 2022

it's a field that always delivers new challenges and offers ample opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. If you like variety and change, marketing is a great career choice!

1 - 25 of 85 Reviews for Make the Sale: Build, Launch, and Manage E-commerce Stores

By Chinonyerem O

Jul 9, 2022

I really enjoyed the videos, course work and practical applications. It definitely build my confidence with building, launching and managing an E-commerce store.

By Jade C

May 10, 2022

Great opportunity to get hands on experience using the Shopify software. I also liked how Google Ads was explained with the real life examples like ecommerce seasonality.

By Sharon I B

Jun 9, 2022

If this part of the course doesn't get me a job in Digital markerting and Ecommerce, I don't know what will!

Loved the tutor too.

By Sarah A

May 10, 2022

Made me understand and feel more confident with managing businesses online.

By Mujtaba H

Jun 24, 2022

good for learning shopify and ecommerce

By Brandon R

Jun 15, 2022

Like all of the courses in the Google Digital Marketing Specialization, the information is well presented and easy to digest. The supplemental learning materials and readings will help you master the subjects and are absolutely required if you want to learn more than superficially. This particular class covers many topics that most consumers will be well aware of without having ever taken a marketing class! There is a section devoted to setting up a mock store on Shopify that was quite interesting. This class is a solid 4 out of 5, with a deduction of one star because I think that the presentations should be available for simplified note taking.

By Patricia P

Jul 28, 2022

The course does not work and needs to be fixed. Go and check it. read the reviews that is why no one completes it.

By Nathalie M

Sep 1, 2022

I successfully passed this course with the highest grade which is 100% or A+. This is to testify how I enjoyed the learning process. I learned a lot in the e-commerce field which will definitely be my niche for the next years. I gained valuable new skills such as website structure, fulfillment and delivery, seasonality, e-commerce strategies and platforms, and so more. I feel confident and more equipped to compete in the market. Thank you so much to my Instructor, I will be forever grateful for your service.

By Ahmad M A

Jan 15, 2023

A very good overview of e-commerce, and the main components of building an e-commerce website.

The activities give clear examples of real-life situations, and the free trial of Shopify for 60 days is amazing.

Thanks to everyone who prepared this course, and special thanks to the amazing instructor.

By RAJANI K C

Jun 21, 2022

A brilliant course that packs in a great deal of concepts in such a simple yet powerful way. One of the most engaging online course I have attended so far. I am so excited to apply skills learned through this course in coming future. Overall, it was a great learning experience.

By Emily T

Jan 1, 2023

Engaging tutor and great content. Found the activity to use shopify annoying though as I do not wish to make my own account and do it. I would prefer someone just to show me step by step and I can do it in my own time. This was a hassle.

By Jamal J

Oct 23, 2022

Thank you Cousera and Google. This course was a very engaging and interesting course. It was a great learning experience to explore how businesses and individuals sell products online, including using popular platforms like Shopify.

By Leah S

Oct 28, 2022

I found the course material to be extremely relevant for my small business. Thank you. I had some issues accessing some of the material on the app, but that was a technical issue. Wonderful instructor and useful info. Thanks

By Stare D

Dec 11, 2022

By Vishnu T

Dec 26, 2022

By Muhammad W

Jan 11, 2023

The course contains all the necessary knowledge to build, launch and manage an e-commerce store. I would definitely recommend it to the beginners

By Keith G

Dec 29, 2022

Great into to E-Commerce and Brand building. Easy to follow and real examples of building an E-commerce shopfront helps reinforce the learning

By Shyna G

May 10, 2022

Amazing course! This course provides a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of building and launching an e-commerce store.

By Ashim K G

Oct 14, 2022

A very detailed understanding of setting up and promoting ecommerce stores. Got detailed information to be put into practise.

By Jacob S

Dec 2, 2022

I like the Coursera online platform, The videos is clear, the website is easy to navigate, the instructors are perfect.

By Mochamad S

Nov 13, 2022

Overall its the best course i ever had that talking about e-commerce as one of digital marketing strategy. Awesome!

By Brian M

Sep 18, 2022

Put together very well. If you are someone new to e-commerce it will give you foundational skills to build on.

By Mrs. A S

Nov 19, 2022

I am very proud of my success. It's really worth the study time. I'd like to review it again when I have time.

By Adebolu F

Sep 29, 2022

This is a great course on learning about E-commerce and managing E-commerce stores. I really loved it!

By Lloyd C

Sep 29, 2022

The course short, simple yet comprehensive. I enjoyed it big time. I would certainly recommend