Back to Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Concussion in School

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Concussion in School by University of Colorado System

Welcome to our next course in the School Health specialization: Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Concussion in School. In this course, you will about the most common developmental and behavioral disorders affecting children such as ADHD, autism spectrum disorder, learning disorders, and concussions. We will focus on how schools can support children by recognizing common symptoms and understanding the diagnosis process. You’ll be introduced to scenarios that provide firsthand clinician experience working with children with ADHD. We will walk through management options for the most common developmental and behavioral disorders. Next, we’ll go through two interview modules that discuss autism and learning disorders. Finally, we’ll discuss what concussions are, symptoms, and management Prepare yourself to learn about the most common development and behavioral disorders affecting children....

IE
Dec 31, 2020

This course is manageable and in depth with the mental challenges that children face in the classrooms and how to manage them. I recommend this course to anyone interested in working with children.

JL
Mar 2, 2021

This is the course that could be an avenue for making a difference in the lives of learners with difficulty. Applying what has learned form the course is a great opportunity to serve with a heart.

76 - 100 of 157 Reviews for Managing ADHD, Autism, Learning Disabilities, and Concussion in School

By Dima A j

Jan 3, 2021

It was an enjoyable course and rich in new information for me, as I benefited greatly from it, as the information was presented in a smooth and simple way

By EIRINI C

Feb 8, 2021

This course is very comprehensive and informative. The material is updated and well structured and the instructors were very clear. Thank you very much!

By KARTHIKA V I

Jun 26, 2020

According to me this course is very useful for me. In my future teaching career it will help me to become a good teacher.It is very useful.

By SA F

Feb 4, 2021

Wonderful Experience..Being an Educator one should have basic information of ADHD, AUTISM, LEARNING DISABILITIES & CUNCUSSIONS

By Patricia L D

Apr 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course . It was beneficial and informaaative and the material was excellent also.

Thanks

Patricia Dana

By AMAYA K

Jun 3, 2020

This course is a wonderfull opportunity that i got to learn more about ADHD,Autism,Learning Disabilities and Concussion

By Abdul-Fatao N I

Sep 7, 2020

I gained access to all the materials provided which made me adequately informed and also prepared for the assessments.

By Elly H B

Oct 31, 2020

El curso abarca de forma concreta y puntual los temas presentados, gracias por su labor y compartir sus conocimientos

By Giuliana B L

May 1, 2020

Super interessante, com leituras complementares técnicas e que ajudam a implementar o que for preciso em sua escola.

By Rosemary J

Aug 18, 2020

Excellent Course . I am so happy . I have gained a lot of new information which is going to help me with my work.

By Rebecca A J

Feb 6, 2021

Learnt some much needed information to help me handle situations such as Autim, ADHD and concussions at school.

By Hina A

Dec 19, 2020

very good and easy information for beginners. it really helped me to choose the area for my specialization

By Jay P D

Sep 25, 2020

The course provides a practical things that are helpful and could save lives/improve students conditions.

By Irish L

Dec 27, 2020

I've learned a lot of these lessons that keep me more interested to pursue my dream to become a nurse.

By Adriana M R C

Nov 3, 2020

excellent course where I could learn symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of learning disabilities

By Dr. A A W

May 2, 2020

This is a wonderful course for all teachers and parents. How simply the contents are presented.

By PATHANENI S S

Jan 21, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. Explained well and tests were interesting too. Very useful.

By SHARON L

Jul 3, 2020

As a parent we should love our children, embrace who they are and accept who they are.

By Dr. V V I

Sep 20, 2020

Its excellent topics covered by all means. Thank you all Dear Doctors /instructors.

By Wanda

Nov 16, 2020

Was very interesting and I learned a lot . I am glad I took this course. Thank you

By José A M M

Oct 10, 2020

70/5000

excellent course, I learned a lot, congratulations to those who created it

By Erietta H

Jan 7, 2021

It was rewarding,informative and thought provoking.I enjoyed it a great deal

By Anitha T

Aug 4, 2020

Very Effective Course. Many things were eye opener to me.

Grt Doc.

By RAJEENA.MC

It’s very useful for all school authorities.Faculties are so good.