Back to Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress by Yale University

Developed by the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress will provide participants with the knowledge, skills, and strategies to understand and manage their emotions and those of their students. The 10-hour online course is designed for school staff, including teachers, paraprofessionals, counselors, principals, and non-teaching staff in preK-12 schools....

DW

Mar 17, 2022

The course was outstanding. Many of the techniiques outlined in the course I have been using for years. I was refreshing and I will continue to use these practices in my school leadership capacity.

MB

Mar 10, 2021

The tools, language and resources shared in this course were very helpful in improving my well being and learning how to become a person that can help colleagues and most importantly our students.

101 - 125 of 430 Reviews for Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress

By Diana P S G

Apr 5, 2022

Managing Emotions in Times of Uncertainty & Stress provides good strategies and tools to handle emotions and to help students to understand and regulate their emotions.

By Janet G

May 5, 2022

The information shared in this course is applicable in so many settings. You will learn skills to manage your own emotions, and to help support others to manage theirs.

By Chia C L

Apr 8, 2021

Thanks for such a great course! I have completed in advance but i do find it very useful to revisit whenever i need and when I use some tools i learnt for the students.

By Maria G

Mar 27, 2021

Synthetic, but every chapter leaves you with the desire to learn more, the curiosity to dig deeper, not the feeling that you did not get enough. Very recommended!

By Laurent V

Feb 17, 2021

This course is so useful ! So happy right now. I learned a lot about me. I feel more confident and peaceful with my family, my friends, my staff and my students.

By Sarah B

Jun 26, 2021

Great for anyone working with people or anyone who have others in their lives and struggle to connect or understand them. Perfect for ECE's and teachers

By Paolo F

Feb 19, 2021

Great content. Nice resources. Was able to complete at my own pace. I liked how there was action steps that promoted implementation of material learned!

By Joel G

Mar 8, 2021

Accessible, relevant and with original treatment of ideas that are crucially important as the world prepares for post-COVID education innovation.

By Christina L M (

Apr 6, 2021

So happy that I had the opportunity to take this course. I am really gaining knowledge from it that I can use in my classroom. Thanks again.

By SANGARE J

Mar 24, 2021

Excellent, well-designed, informative course, valuable knowledge and learning, which can apply in his daily life. I would recommend to all.

By prince a

Feb 6, 2022

I have learned a great deal of strategies. Even though, they are new to me. I hope to keep practicing them till they become a part of me.

By Susan V

Jul 22, 2021

A fantastic structure to guide ourselves and others through difficult situations, irrespective of age, gender or cultural differences!

By Karen G

Feb 8, 2021

Amazing! Strategize our emotional education and become better teachers, students, family memebers and friends. Highly recommended

By Rohan S M

Sep 13, 2021

I am reading for a PhD in educational psychology with focus on teachers' emotion regulation and this course has been excellent.

By Catherine R

Mar 17, 2022

Excellent course. Well structured and extremely helpful. It is amazing that it is free and has so many tools as an educator.

By Dyams S

Jan 15, 2022

I strongly recommend this course for we need reminders of the daily uncertain and stress that don't bring out the best of us.

By Willesteina J

Sep 17, 2021

The journey was indeed emotional and should be required in the work force. Also is very good for people social interactions.

By Simon M

Mar 7, 2021

Excellent course. The material is timely and delivered in a way that you can immediately incorporate it into your daily life.

By Kiranmai Y

Nov 23, 2021

His course help me look at my emotional needs, needs of other by using RULER. Managing emotions by changing the perspective.

By Mari W

Jun 23, 2021

This is a wonderful course to help with our own emotional regulation as well as helping our students . Thank you so much!

By Pooja J

Aug 29, 2021

Very helpful course in understanding emotions of self and others! The course gives all unanswered questions of your life!

By Dakshata S A

Sep 8, 2021

it was a very nice course which helped me to understand about the emotions and its management and also about mood meter.

By Sreela M

Mar 24, 2021

Everyone needs to learn emotional awareness and management, to achieve goals, have better relationships and be inspired.

By Mary E O

Apr 6, 2021

Thank you for the reminders! I am hoping that I can listen with more intention - both to myswelf and those around me!

By Laina T

Jul 16, 2021

Great course for anyone involved in the world of education! You cannot teach the mind if you cannot reach the heart!