Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

OA
Feb 29, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

101 - 125 of 1,090 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Dhinesh A D

Sep 3, 2021

Highly suggested course on this platform. An eye-opener course for digital marketing. Various strategies, analytics, privacy regulations and analytics tools used for report generation were explained very well. Case studies were more informative and useful.

By Rujin Z

Feb 9, 2021

tells about history of data analysis, 4 main channels of Digital marketing. Customer journey map, targets of digital marketing, and data maturity, data privacy concerns in today's world. Gives me good intro into theoratical side of DM. Thanks professor!

By Pablo B D

Jan 30, 2017

I think its been amazing learning about ZMOT and the funnel, the ways the markets form itself, the moment of truth is really so great explained, Kevin Harman did a great job, i love all the course, and i would totally recommend it and continue this way.

By Kush A G

Sep 6, 2020

Very well designed and delivered. These courses are designed not just to keep one engaged, but they actually teach lots of new things. Till recently, I never took them seriously, but now I know, they are as good as the Universities In-Campus courses.

By MD. I I

Jul 24, 2020

Excellent course for being introduced to Marketing Analytics. I learned a lot from this course and recommend everyone who wants to gain knowledge about this field to do this course and also the course after this one - Marketing Analytics in Practice.

By Ella H

Sep 26, 2020

I learn more about the marketing analytics through this course, especially better understanding of the tools, the relationship between consumers and brand, the variety of data sources and stay alert for opportunities and dangers behind digital data.

By Trendha H

It is an excellent course which teaches a lot, if you have no experience in digital analytics. I learned which questions I need to ask for different sizes of businesses and got some amazing resources which I will continue to use in my future career.

By Chris E D

May 13, 2020

This was a very helpful course. It was packed for of concepts and tools. No one could understand marketing and promotion without a grasp of the promise and pitfalls of data. I'm sure I'll come back to revisit my notes many times in the future.

By Basem K M

Oct 8, 2017

it was very very very useful

I enjoyed studying and research , Kevin have a style in presenting the information make love to search and get more and more . I'm sure that I'll enjoy the next course Marketing Analytics in practice. See you there.

By Kimberly R V

Apr 29, 2021

The course is well structured, ton of insights into data analytics, measurement tools and data viz. Superb! Looking forward to start the next course in the specialization. Kudos to the team and to Prof. Kevin Hartman. Cheers and all the best!

By talha u

Apr 16, 2020

I think fairly kevin hartman(instructor) has explain very well what was promised before the course. it was better than i was expecting but peer review system is not good.there is a room for making it better otherwise it was good experience..

By Devanshu S

Jun 15, 2020

Fabulous course, I really loved the way the teacher teaches Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory. He uses a lot of practical examples, tools etc which will instill in you a love for Digital marketing!

By md. i

Aug 28, 2018

Really loved the course and instructor. Had various question about defining matrix for digital marketing and other question. Almost all got answered in most practical way. Thanks to Kevin Hartman and Coursera. Lot of Regards for great work.

By Ruben Y W T

Jul 27, 2020

Exceptionally well, course readings along with supplements helped me to understand better about the analytics for digital marketing.

The lecturer's volume could be made louder, as I had to strain to listen with my laptop on full volume ;)

By Valerie B

Nov 26, 2017

A good course doesn't teach you everything, but it makes you discovered what you need to learn upon completing it - this is exactly the case of this course. Great readings, amazing insights and motivation to improve my skills further on!

By Mohamed B

May 21, 2019

It's really so excited course, and as a mathematical person i just feel like the same environment about knowing how to solve a mathematical problem through given data. I really enjoy it, and wish i can find my practical way to use it :)

By Savitha N

Jul 28, 2020

I loved how Professor Hartman explained the fundamentals of Digital Analytics with very clear examples. This course certainly helped me understand the world of Digital Marketing better and I can't wait to start my next course with him.

By Shashwat A

Nov 22, 2019

This course helped me a lot in getting insights about Digital Analytics in Marketing perspective. The peer-graded assignments were thought provoking. I got to learn about different perspectives while grading assignments by my peers.

By Ashish M S

Jan 8, 2019

This course is important for understanding Marketing techniques and from where data can collected that can be used for advertising. We can understand how Different types of tools that can be used for various scales of organization.

By Daniel K

Nov 17, 2019

A great series of lessons on Marketing Analytics! As the title says it is more about the theory behind than it is about practical implementation, but - being aware of that - it is a great read that really helps staying up to date.

By Prasad a M

Feb 18, 2021

It was my first ever online course and i am so happy that i have learned something new for my self. Many thanks to instructor kavin heartman. Great learning experience. Looking forward to do some new courses.

Thank you so much .

By Thomas G

Aug 19, 2015

Really good course. Mr Hartman is an excellent instructor, the lectures are well presented and lecture notes are easy to follow. Together with the required reading the course content feels really "complete". Highly recommended.

By J S

Jun 11, 2019

Great class! I highly recommend anyone looking for a better understanding how Marketing has become married to Digital Analytics. The professor offers real life examples and tools that aid in the learning experience. 5 Stars.

By Sergio d l R

Aug 28, 2015

Very good course. The material is very well presented and the quizzes and assignments are very consistent with the course material. I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to dig a little deeper into marketing analytics.

By Desirai G

Mar 11, 2016

This course has complimented the lessons I have been learning and I appreciate it is on-demand and self-paced. I am a busy professional with a family and I need to be able to learn on my own time. Great material. Thanks!