Back to Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Successfully marketing brands today requires a well-balanced blend of art and science. This course introduces students to the science of web analytics while casting a keen eye toward the artful use of numbers found in the digital space. The goal is to provide the foundation needed to apply data analytics to real-world challenges marketers confront daily. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals: Marketing Analytics in Theory is the first in a two-part series of complementary courses and focuses on the background information and frameworks analysts need to be successful in today's digital business world. You will be able to: - Identify the web analytic tool right for your specific needs - Understand valid and reliable ways to collect, analyze, and visualize data from the web - Utilize data in decision making for agencies, organizations, or clients This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

VB
Apr 16, 2018

Well, this is great course since I did it online, but the material well covered and the lecturer give clear and interesting material through video. I will take another course after this. Thank you.

AS
Jan 22, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I liked the professor's teaching style as well as the materials the course provided. All the knowledge I've got from the course helps me when I do research online.

176 - 200 of 1,090 Reviews for Digital Marketing Analytics in Theory

By Marcos M

Sep 3, 2015

Great introductory course! Well explained and engaging. It doesn't go too deep in the subject but provides a lot of out source material for you to dive into.

By Barnendra M C

Jul 28, 2019

Great course content. Never felt like I was into an alien subject vene though I'm not from marketing background. Well paced course for working professionals

By Hugo

May 1, 2021

Try this course. Is short but extremely valuable. Its a great tool to understand hoe Data driven strategies are the building blocks for digital marketing.

By ruben d f

Nov 27, 2020

I really liked this course it would be cool if they could add more reading material. And somehow practice interactively the process viewed on this course.

By Rehman Z

Jun 26, 2020

Many Thanks for offering such a nice course. I have learned a lot through this course about data analytics as well as decision making for business growth.

By Bob S

Mar 7, 2016

Great intro into analytics. The required reading is woefully outdated, but still gives good basic info that one can then build upon with more recent data.

By sivabharath

Nov 14, 2016

One of the best course in this Specialization. Gained lot of Insights through this course, enjoyed completely. Having been part of the course was happy.

By Jitendra C

Jun 3, 2016

A very well detailed course on marketing analytics and various tools available at disposal of a marketing professional for data collection and analysis.

By Olayinka O A

Nov 2, 2020

I love Professor Kevin's way of delivering his lecture, it helps put everything into a seamless mode and a better way of understanding everything said.

By Лещин М

May 7, 2018

Отличный курс. Подойдет для тех, кто уже имеет опыт работы в Digital Marketing. Дает структурированные знания, которые тут же можно воплощать в работе.

By Susana M

Feb 6, 2017

Excellent intro to Analytics! I loved this course and wish to know more about this particular topic. The instructor approach and tips were very useful.

By Amilcar J L R

May 28, 2021

This second course as well as the first one has excellence in both content and explanation by the teacher. Thank you very much for the excellent work.

By Paulina H H

I loved this course!! I think that the professor gave us concise and useful info. I consider that now I'm able to understand the basics of analytics.

By Romsha S

Nov 9, 2017

Great course. It will open up your mind to so many things to discuss & think & talk & study more. Definitely a must for all marketing analyst people.

By Karla V

Jun 26, 2016

As soon as I start this course I literally fell in love with Marketing Analytics and I don't have any background in Marketing studies.

Great course!

By Gauri B S

Oct 3, 2015

Amazing learning experience and great reading recommended. Moreover, you never get bored of Listening to the insights given by the esteemed faculty.

By KATSU K

Apr 19, 2020

Help me to build up the basic understand for the ZMOT, CDJ and analytics tools and source data. up the the business size, the priority is different.

By Hafiza D K

Sep 30, 2018

It was so useful and effective course. I learned lots of valuable information and gained knowledge about my major. So glad to be part of this course

By Christine

Oct 6, 2017

Great course. It helped me better understand an area of marketing I am not really involved in my professional life! Looking forward the next course!

By Ariel H

Jan 9, 2017

I really like how professor form this course. It's a little bit difficult for me but I've learnt a lot. Thank you very much for all the material.

By Rogneda E

Jan 2, 2018

I liked the fact that amount of reading materials is realistic if you want to be able to read all materials for the course and still be on time.

By Tony T

May 8, 2017

Great content that presents high level practical tools to analyze big data to tell a story. Kevin is a great presenter with hands on experience.

By Sandeep S

Feb 14, 2017

Lots of new learning. I found the course to be immensely helpful. Thanks Kevin, Coursera and everyone involved with making this course reach us.

By Mr H P

Aug 28, 2020

In short I will say I've a great experience with this course here I learned about analytical skills and concept of different digital platforms.

By Jean S

Apr 1, 2020

I understood how the analytics work for marketers and which sources are most confident, it was really good, also i met a lot of analytic tools!