Back to Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life by The University of Chicago

Learn how the nervous system produces behavior, how we use our brain every day, and how neuroscience can explain the common problems afflicting people today. We will study functional human neuroanatomy and neuronal communication, and then use this information to understand how we perceive the outside world, move our bodies voluntarily, stay alive, and play well with others....

VK

Jul 27, 2020

This course has been an eye-opener for me and has helped me to better understand the brain from a perspective of empathy towards those suffering from debilitating disorders, thanks to Professor Mason.

PM

Mar 23, 2020

This course has turned out to very profitable, especially if you are not an expert in anatomical and clinical terms as is my case. In my opinion, this course is extremely interesting, congratulations.

201 - 225 of 445 Reviews for Understanding the Brain: The Neurobiology of Everyday Life

By Zoltán G

Dec 28, 2019

If you want to learn the most advanced technology on Earth, this course is for you. Peggy is super teacher, great fun learning from her.

By Liz

Jul 21, 2017

Excellent! Everyone should take this course. I have a greater understanding of how our brain works and why we do things the way we do!

By Karla P Q

Apr 09, 2019

beautiful and the teacher is really cool, smart and kind!! I really enjoyed learn!! Thank you!! I now I follow you in twitter! Awesome!

By Marcus V G

Aug 30, 2018

Excelent, the teacher explain with love, unbelieveble speak 7 to 10 minutes max., per block, but a lot of contents, i bought his book

By Yuqing H

Jul 02, 2017

It's really amazing to view neurobiology through the case analysis of everyday life! I really like the course and the way it is taught!

By Daniel T

Nov 18, 2018

Great course! Exactly what I need in my professional activity! Direct, clear and to-the-point concepts and explanations! Thank you!

By Du P

Feb 16, 2020

Incredibly fun and extremely informative. I want to thank the lecturer and people behind the scene for their extraordinary effort.

By Marina S

Jun 15, 2020

The outstanding professor, hard and interesting course, learned a lot, used a lot of learned material with my clients. Thank you!

By Julia

Nov 26, 2017

This course is very useful for me. The information is understandable, interesting and interactive given. Thank you very much!!!!

By Joanne S

Jan 11, 2017

Fantastic course. Prof Mason is terrific - perfect balance of theory and narrative; science and empathy. Really enjoyed that!

By Virginia N

Apr 23, 2020

This class has helped in my current work and gave me an understand what my father in-law was dealing with having Alzheimer's

By Carliati B

May 01, 2019

Terrific course. Professor Peggy Mason was a fabulous teacher and made learning fun. Thank you Professor Mason and Coursera.

By Koos J

Nov 30, 2017

Fantastic course with a great teacher. Can recommend it to anyone. Enjoyed it hugely and I am very sorry that it has ended.

By Sonia V

Dec 07, 2016

Very well explained and fascinating information. I tried this course for a week and now planning to do the certification.

By Jade A

Jun 09, 2020

The most interesting course I have ever done and has led me to pursue higher education in neuroscience in mental health.

By Diego r

Aug 04, 2019

profe mason, gracias por brindarnos este curso, gracias por todos tu ejemplos, aprendí y disfrute demasiado. un abrazo.

By Uliana T

May 27, 2019

The course is great, however, the title was misleading. It said the course was 4 weeks long, but it is actually 10 weeks

By Georgia P

Oct 26, 2017

Brilliant course! Couldn't of had a better instructor. I wish I could have Peggy as a supervisor for postgraduate study.

By Silvia G

Jul 29, 2018

Dr. Mason is incredible at teaching and her passion for science contagious! I’d take any class thought by her anytime !

By Adam E

May 23, 2017

Excellent course. Great instructor. Speaks clearly and her passion about what she's teaching makes it easier to learn.

By Mitthian B S

Jul 08, 2020

I loved this course, thank you so much for this opportunity to learn such great knowledge, it really changed my life.

By Mikala C

Dec 11, 2018

A great course,. The instructor communicates very well some complicated but very interesting facts about the brain.

By Larry L E

Jul 11, 2017

A fascinating course from a great natural teacher, one who is truly in love with her topic.

More, please Ms Peggy!

By 傅煦然

Jul 19, 2020

Thank you Prof. Mason and UChicago! Very well structured course with rich content and extremely beginner friendly.