Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL

Jun 24, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

AM

Jul 16, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the course. A total new dimension for me, as far as marketing in concerned. Very well organized and demonstrated by the Instructor. The reference will help me in further studies.

26 - 50 of 514 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Amol T

Apr 23, 2020

An excellent workshop. Highly recommended for anyone interested in influence, bias and emotion in marketing campaigns. I also audited the Copenhagen Business School Neuromarketing Toolbox, which helped, particularly with aspects of the brain. I may even recommend you view that first. But not necessary. I also encourage those interested to look up some of Dr. Ramsoy's video lectures on Google.

By Candice C

Great course! I really learnt so much and great lecturer! I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for this course and i would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in neuroscience and marketing.

By Banu D K

Sep 02, 2020

I have really enjoyed the course and am so glad to take it. I have gained insight into neuroscience and consumer behavior, which not only strengthened my marketing skills by giving me a different perspective but also helped me during my research thesis. Moreover, I want to thank the instructor. He has explained the subject both in academic and in practical matters, which was helpful to understand the content of neuroscience and its areas of usage completely.

By A S

Apr 25, 2020

Very interesting, challenging course, but conducted in a very simple language to help even a novice to understand the neuro marketing. consumer behaviour has always been understood through traditional market survey, questionnaire and interview. Neuro marketing can help to understand human brain better and position the brand in the minds of a consumers to get repeat purchasers.

By kellynjude A

May 31, 2019

This has been an interesting course which has broadened my knowledge in the area of consumer behavior when the principles of neuroscience is applied to Marketing . The application of this knowledge in my opinion is not limited to Marketing,.I believe it can also be applied in other fields where the need for Brand preference is desired such as 'Human Resources. Management'.

By Blanca G C

May 03, 2020

Un curso muy interesante! El profesor explica fenomenal, de manera muy clara y directa. Aunque es verdad que si no tienes conocimientos previos de neurociencia es un poquito complicado pero nada que no pueda solucionarse con google. Yo estudié económicas y he sacado sobresaliente en el curso.

Muy contenta con todo lo aprendido y con el certificado! Lo recomiendo al 100%!

By Sarah G

Dec 14, 2019

I found this course to be a great introduction to both Neuroscience and Neuromarketing. I come from a brand strategy background and found this knowledge was something I could use in my day-to-day work as well as learning heaps of new things along the way. Highly recommend for anyone passionate about marketing who is looking at upskilling or diversifying their skillset.

By Andreas K

This course is ideal to introduce the basics of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing to people who inted to pursue career within this domain. It provides both theoretical background but also this is accompanied with specific examples to give a more comprehensive view on each subject. I would reccomend it as a solid start within this field.

By Siya A

Apr 23, 2020

Absolutely loved the content of this course! It's really up to you how deep you'd like to get into the readings - you can easily get through the quizzes just by listening to the lecture videos, however, the readings really provide an in-depth view of the questions that arise from the lectures. Would recommend and thoroughly enjoyed this course!

By AYESHA T

Oct 16, 2016

Neuroscience is totally new to me.After completion of this course I have been explored to a new world of marketing with a frame of neuro science.No doubt,it is going to drive marketing world to a spectacular destination where I think it helps in product development and diversification to cater humans' need at a minute level.

Good luck Ramsoy....

By Gamze N Z

Aug 02, 2020

it was definitely an exceptional course and I m beyond glad that I took this course and had the chance to finish it since I have been curious about the topic for many years and was eager to get my foot in the field. Now I know where to start and where to go but especially who to follow so, thanks to Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy and the great guests.

By Ana P

Sep 15, 2018

Fue un buen curso, lo recomiendo para cualquier persona que tenga por lo menos conocimientos básicos de psicología, psicofisiología o neurología general, ya que muchos de los terminos utilizados estan basados en las anteriores mencionadas, sin embargo, la pedagogía es lo suficientemente buena para que cualquier persona lo pueda aprender.

By BHUVAN R

Aug 16, 2020

This course provides a unique perspective of marketing and the layout and design of the course are excellent. The content is pleasantly organized and comprehensible. Anyone with basic academic knowledge and find interests in learning neuromarketing and neuroscience basics can pursue this course as a good start in these fields of study.

By Chantezette d W

Jun 19, 2020

Information is presented clear, concise and in a way that makes sense to a beginner in the field. The reading work is very detailed. The videos are presented very professionally with visual aid and case references that really bring the information to life, and make it sink in.

Overall, absolutely brilliant and highly recommendable!

By Jorge I M

May 10, 2019

Excellent introduction to Neuromarketing and inclusive of some advanced concepts, which makes it a great course for every marketing practitioner, from the novice to the advanced. Prof. Ramsoy is one of a handful masters in consumer neuroscience and it's great to see his model in context of business cases. Highly recommended!

By Nicolás T

Jun 02, 2018

The course was great! I was really interested in neuromarketing and I was searching for an option that allow me to know the essentials of all the areas it covers. I learned a lot and I think that the methodology of it was very useful in order to learn progressively and increase my passion for Neuroscience & Neuromarketing.

By Ayoub E

Jun 05, 2020

I learned so many things about customers behaviour and how can sounds, colours, and ads affect their choices, the course was so helpful and it opened me a door to make more searches about Neuromarketing and Neuromarketing. I highly recommend this amazing course, you will know how brands take control of your brain.

By Karnika J

I am student of marketing and I am quite interested in the field of digital marketing, and other various technologies. But I never knew neurosciences can relate to marketing this much. It was really knowledgeable and fun for me studying this course. I think now I am quite interested in this field too. Thank you.

By thủy

Jul 24, 2020

I really appreciate the case studies. They help a lot with visualizing the application of neuroscience in marketing and business. After the course, I am more aware of the power that my subconscious has on me. Quite terrifying lol. I will be reading more about neuroscience and its everyday application as well!

By Luis H C P

Feb 12, 2018

The course is really excellent! It brings great concepts and explanations of a complex issue making it look easy. The presentation of various kinds of softwares and technological solutions is the high point of the course, besides of course provides videos of interviews with excellent researches in the field.

By Shruti N

Jun 11, 2020

For a person who really wants to know about humans and their unconscious behavior though being conscious, this topic takes you into greater depths. As a student of HR Marketing, this course has helped me in knowing a new way of consumer survey as well as knowing of human psychology, brain and their motions.

By Adriana L

May 01, 2018

This course is an excellent first "serious" approach to neuroscience! It's easy to follow, full of information, relevant data and studies support the theory presented and different inputs give us a comprehensive view of this field. I'd have enjoyed more "practical" examples on specific brands or industries.

By Harmony B

Aug 21, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. I found it fascinating and the course has sparked my interest in the field even more.

I do believe the last section on ethics should be included in the tested material, especially since it seems of vital importance in this sector, especially moving forward. Thanks for reading.

By David A Q A

Feb 24, 2017

Why do you like what you like? What do you drink pepsi when you'r blind to the brand, but you choose coca-cola you aren't brand blindness? Why do like something is not the same to want something? Why our emotions are so cognitive and our cognition is so emotional? You wanna know it. Just take this course.

By Himadri

Apr 19, 2018

It has been a very informative course. It is a good beginning for someone who wants to learn about neuromarketing. Especially the interviews with people working in the field is a unique and very helpful initiative to provide us with a perspective on the practical outcomes in neuromarketing.

Thank you!