Back to An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing by Copenhagen Business School

How do we make decisions as consumers? What do we pay attention to, and how do our initial responses predict our final choices? To what extent are these processes unconscious and cannot be reflected in overt reports? This course will provide you with an introduction to some of the most basic methods in the emerging fields of consumer neuroscience and neuromarketing. You will learn about the methods employed and what they mean. You will learn about the basic brain mechanisms in consumer choice, and how to stay updated on these topics. The course will give an overview of the current and future uses of neuroscience in business....

PL

Jun 23, 2020

This was truly a deep and research-oriented course. This helped me in getting ahead with so much knowledge and skills. Thank you, CBS for coming up with something so creative and innovative like this!

JF

Feb 28, 2021

Enjoyed the challenge [some of it ethical] and the new learning.

Well devised course with interviews from the 'field' to give the real world applications.

126 - 150 of 756 Reviews for An Introduction to Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketing

By Luciana N N

Apr 21, 2021

I was satisfied with the content of the course, I chose the course out of curiosity and surprised myself povisitively. I found the examples used and the possibilities that the study of the subject provides very interesting.

By Mangala J

Feb 28, 2021

I enjoyed the way Introduction to Consumer Neurosience & Nuromarketing was conducted, was easy to understand, convenient on my free time table and content will be helpful for my future endeavors.

Thanks and it was wonderful.

By Patricia S

Aug 5, 2019

Very insightful. Short, concise but very rich in content. Appreciated the explicit focus on commercial applicability without letting the academic side suffering. If I had one improvement wish, it would be reviewing the tr

By Valeria J G

Nov 2, 2020

I found this course very interesting, with new topics regarding Marketing and neuroscience. It's really helpful, all the examples with the customers and the scientific part for complementing the sociology of the topics.

By Magdaline N

Nov 8, 2020

This was a nice introduction. I would have loved to learn more of how to implement the various studies posed here, in my business. the content here was a nice start to my understanding of my customers behaviors though.

By Денис К

Feb 16, 2019

It is great course for those who would like to expand their knowledge in marketing and get some new ideas about future of marketing research. Also good for those who are thinking of starting career in neuromarketing.

By mritunjai

Apr 23, 2020

its good and well taught by the faculty, it develop various new concepts which are interrelated with medicinal and marketing subjects. i would like these types of courses further for enhancing my knowledge. Thanks

By Beyza A

Oct 31, 2020

This was really good experience for who interested in consumer neuroscience. If you wonder how brain works in marketing how human's made decision you join this course :) Thank you all of this course Thomas Ramsoy

By Mukul B

Excellent course....Goes beyond the rationale of rational mind and exposes us to truth behind human decision making process. Would like have little advance course on this to cement my knowledge of neuromarketing.

By Siddhant M V

Apr 16, 2020

It's a very useful and interesting course and the information shared in this course is about Neuro Science and about Sensory Marketing and also things are shared about People's Emotions,Feelings,Liking and Wants.

By Däni L

Nov 19, 2019

Great course. As a marketing professional one needs to look into the core essence of marketing. The journey in this area certainly continues. Dr. Ramsoy has awakened my apetit to dive more deeper in this topic.

By Fidel C

Jul 21, 2020

Pretty well structured, powerful concepts and ideas to go deep on Neuromarketing field. I strongly recommend it to those professional who want to understand the basis and general framework of Neuromarketing.

By AM

May 2, 2017

Great Course - just one of the elements, the interview with the gentleman from Loews Innovation Labs was pretty lame. I don't think he had much content to share, and he sounded as if he's arrived in life!

By Oktay G

Jan 25, 2023

Waowww, this was a fantastic course. I learned a lot in that discipline. Thanks for the best efforts, I enjoyed it a lot. The materials were amazing, and the speaker is good. The interviews were perfect.

By MARISOL V G

Jun 7, 2020

This course allowed me to know and implement the techniques related to neuromarketing. I liked th relationship and the studies that are currently being carried out and discrepancies that can be found.

By rjra4

Feb 14, 2021

Un curso con excelente contenido tanto visual y articulos cientificos muy interesantes.. tanto fue el impacto a nivel personal que me motivo a optar en el corto plazo en un master en Neuromarketing..

By Сергей

Oct 26, 2022

an interesting and informative course filled with interesting interviews that explains the algorithm for visual perception of the world around us and the formation of various decisions in the mind

By Andrea M M

Nov 23, 2020

El curso me pareció muy interesante y lleno de conocimientos acerca de neurociencias, estoy muy contesta de haberlo concluido, me quedo con demasiados aprendizajes, superando mis expectativas.

By Tan K M

Jul 5, 2020

Great course on this emerging technology on the areas of the brain and decision making process , would be good if there is a summary of these long interviews instead, and more interactive work

By Mohit P

Jul 15, 2018

Great course if you are a beginner in the domain of neuromarketing. Explained in a very simple language. Will definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to start learning about neuromarketing

By Sofía V d l T A L

Oct 18, 2020

This was an excellent course! Now I'm able to understand more deeply the concept of Neuromarketing and apply it on my everyday life. I think this is an excellent course for beginners as well!

By Dominic F

Mar 31, 2021

Very insightful course on the fundamentals of Neuromarketing and Neuroscience. Excellent presentations and concise learning opportunities for practical knowledge and useful implementation.

By Sriram A P

Nov 22, 2019

Very interesting and detailed study of consumer behavior. The concepts were understandable and many new things, methods and concepts were explained in this course. It was really helpful.

By Samuel B

It was a great course, with a lot of relevant information that met my expectations. Thank you very much, Coursera, Dr. Ramsoy, his colleagues, and CBS, for this small, but awesome ride.

By Simone F

Nov 1, 2021

Sold as "beginner level" but the course offer a very good knows and skills with very attention in all the areas of the course, from ethic criterias to neuroscinse references. Awsome!