Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

173 reviews

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR

Apr 29, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

MM

Apr 17, 2017

Es un curso con mucha información vital para los profesionales de la salud y para la mujer embarazada o con planes de quedar en embarazo. No toma mucho tiempo, es conciso pero muy sustancioso.

1 - 25 of 176 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Paulina K A

Jun 17, 2019

I really liked this course, it was a great way to learn about nutrition in pregnancy. I enjoyed watching the videos and the references, I think it's super complete and it's a lot of helpfull information that will help me later on in life. I'm so excited that I enrolled myself in this course and that I could learn so many things.

By Tony T

Jun 09, 2019

Learned everything I need. Thanks for sharing the information.

By Ines G

Jun 07, 2019

Not completely logical, but interesting

By Erin G

Jun 05, 2019

Though some of it is common sense, I never really realized just how much my body's condition prior to conception truly impacted my baby, not just during gestation, but for the rest of their lives. The more you can equip yourself with knowledge prior to pregnancy, the better future you can provide for yourself and your future children.

By Biswajit S

Jun 03, 2019

The course is very much informative which is beneficial for health experts. Must Go for this course

By Sravan K

May 25, 2019

The course is good to learn about pregnancy.

By Furqan A

May 23, 2019

This course is very helpful in understanding nutrition in pregnancy.

By Eugenia B

May 11, 2019

Very helpful!, a concentration of data all we should know to prevent a lot of mothers and babies´problems

By

May 09, 2019

The course offer basic but throughout knowledge about pregnancy that every woman should know and care about before & during pregnancy. Highly recommend!

By hamid c

May 08, 2019

hi , delighted to share this course as inspiring and walking aside with my scientific concerns, really very a course at the height thank you

By Abadir S

May 07, 2019

awesome

By Оля К

May 05, 2019

Huge thanks for that opportunity to learn from professionals and the best doctors how to understand and help pregnant women during such challenging time.

By minumol j

Apr 29, 2019

good

By CIYA C T

Apr 29, 2019

Good course

By Ehtisham u h

Apr 27, 2019

Great and very informative course

By Athina-Valentini T

Apr 16, 2019

Exceptional work! Very important information given through a very pleasant way!

By Irene T

Apr 09, 2019

Really useful class on what foods to consume / avoid; I'd love to see more pregnancy-related courses being offered!

By DULCE M T S

Apr 02, 2019

me gustó mucho y es de gran ayuda en mi practica profesional. el curso esta bien llevado y fundamentado

By ALFRED A

Mar 31, 2019

This course has been very helpful and I cannot keep it to myself alone

By taniara d s c

Mar 28, 2019

fantastic!!! I LOVED!

By Xochitl M S P

Mar 17, 2019

Soy Licenciada en Nutrición, el curso me ayudo a reafirmar algunos temas y sentirme capaz de apoyar a mis pacientes embarazadas.

By Maria J C C

Mar 15, 2019

Me encanto! Un curso súper completo y bastante enriquecedor, aprendí mucho sobre esta etapa de embarazo

By Mita T

Mar 15, 2019

Mita

By Abodunrin D .

Mar 13, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed the Course. It was engaging and videos were very clear.

By Nourhan a a

Mar 10, 2019

An amazing course that helped a lot to understand how to deal and to take care of my health and nutrition during my pregnancy.