Back to Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy by Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU)

Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy offers an overview of the latest research findings and international recommendations on a variety of nutrition-related aspects and outcomes of pregnancy. Ensuring a healthy nutritional status and lifestyle prior to and during pregnancy is one of the best ways to help support the healthy growth and development of the unborn child. We will look at how a healthy diet and lifestyle should ideally be achieved prior to conception and provide recommendations for pre-conception counselling of women. We will also look at the nutritient recommendations for a healthy pregnancy to ensure optimal maternal and fetal outcomes as well as focus on the most common nutrition-related pregnancy complications; obesity and gestational diabetes. The learner will have the opportunity to delve into the cutting-edge world of epigenetic and metabolomic research and appreciate the enormous role that these programming effects have in long-term health and disease outcomes. Finally, we offer real life, everyday situations and questions from pregnant women to aid healthcare professionals in the nutrition-based counselling of pregnant women and their families. In addition to the English original, subtitles in Portugese language are available now!...

SR

Apr 29, 2017

I'm a GP interacting with pregnant woman on a regular basis. This was a very enlightening refresher course. will highly recommend it to my peers. beautifully presented. N.B very pretty obstetrician!

B

The course is really helpful for me, though it was quite hard because of my english level. i will totally advice it for my friends and also it is a big contribution to my practice as a Health Coach

126 - 150 of 480 Reviews for Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy

By Bhakti S

Jun 06, 2020

It is a very good course. I like the content of this course and it will definitely help me for my future startup.

By Sixtus A

Jan 31, 2019

It was very useful learning experience for me and the material supplies were very helpful in learning the course.

By Elizabeth R

Aug 18, 2018

This was my first course on coursera and it was easy to understand and I can honestly recommendd this to anyone.

By Macarena P O M

Aug 19, 2020

Very nice and interesting course. Widely backed up with up to date information and studies. Really recommended!

By Marta J S

Jun 19, 2020

Very complete and complex course. Especially nutrition part was covered in very detailed way. Very recommended.

By Luvia L G A

Jul 16, 2017

The course was understandable, very interesting, light, thanks to all crew for sharing knowledge.........Luvia.

By Anu N

Apr 04, 2020

Important, evidence-based information explained in a simple way that makes it easy to understand and remember.

By Lovepreet k

Jul 28, 2020

Very useful course to learn pregnancy disease , nutrition intake , child development, and interesting course.

By Macarena R C

Jul 17, 2020

Its a bit hard to follow if you are not a health related professional, but its really useful and interesting!

By Lorena M G

Jul 10, 2017

I loved it! Very informative that is backed up with recent studies and essential information about pregnancy.

By Natalia S H

Jul 29, 2020

Thank you very much for such an amazing course. I have learnt a lot and all the information was very clear

By Sharan F

Jan 21, 2020

I enjoyed the information that the instructors gave and thought the material was clear and well presented.

By Stefany S S A

Jun 26, 2020

This course is great, I learned many things that I did not know and it helped me in my professional life.

By Eugenia B

May 11, 2019

Very helpful!, a concentration of data all we should know to prevent a lot of mothers and babies´problems

By Islam A T A

Feb 14, 2019

Very great course and helps many people to gain more correct information about nutrition during pregnancy

By Ketlheem G G F

Oct 04, 2020

Ótimo! Mas gostaria de pesquisas atuais sobre ácido fólico e a suplementação da forma ativa metilfolato.

By Md. A M S

Jun 27, 2020

It was an amazing course. Some info are must know for pregnant/ would be pregnant mom and her partner :)

By Maria A G

Feb 07, 2019

I am loving all the course! The quality is excellent and the information is so updated. Congratulations!

By Nimoa I H O

Sep 22, 2020

i really enjoyed taking this course,because it has enhanced my knowledge of maternal as i am a midwife.

By 麥惠兒

Aug 03, 2020

It would be helping me to understand more if the answer could be shown after submission of the quizes.

By Enkhtungalag C

Great course for health care providers, and more importantly for women and families planning pregnancy!

By DULCE M T S

Apr 02, 2019

me gustó mucho y es de gran ayuda en mi practica profesional. el curso esta bien llevado y fundamentado

By Maria J C C

Mar 15, 2019

Me encanto! Un curso súper completo y bastante enriquecedor, aprendí mucho sobre esta etapa de embarazo

By Maisam A

Oct 27, 2018

So helpful and get more experience from this as a nutritionist

Inshallah it will help me more in future.

By Bobrova I I

Oct 29, 2017

Thank you for the course, there are a lot of useful and accessible recomendations and materials in it.