Back to Organisational design: Know your organisation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Organisational design: Know your organisation by Macquarie University

How do you lead your organisation when today’s work environment is so competitive and complex? When you become responsible for leading an organisation, your most important leadership challenge will be enabling your organisation to deliver on its strategy while ensuring it remains sufficiently agile. This course will prepare you to tackle this challenge. You will examine what organisational culture is, the primary organisational structures, and what we mean by ‘systems’, before building on your foundational knowledge and taking a more strategic perspective. The structured learning activities that complement this course (video lectures, quizzes, discussion prompts and written assessments) will not only prepare you to take your organisation forward in a more strategic direction, but to make better decisions along the way....

OB
Apr 26, 2020

This course has really helped me broaden my skills and knowledge in Leadership and organisational structures and also how to apply in my field of study, so grateful, but the stress was worth it

ZK
Aug 16, 2020

very informative and interesting course. Although I have been working for 9 years in HRM, lots of new information found here and learned things, which will help me for better execution.

101 - 120 of 120 Reviews for Organisational design: Know your organisation

By TRẦN T T T

Oct 4, 2020

GOOD

By Tran T T

Oct 1, 2020

good

By MyQTHS150046

Sep 30, 2020

good

By CuongNMSE05802

Aug 26, 2020

good

By Nhật P

Aug 18, 2020

good

By ChinhBHSS140316

Aug 15, 2020

good

By PhuCVSE05731

Aug 11, 2020

good

By Ngoc H D

Aug 5, 2020

Good

By HoangLHHS140517

Jun 17, 2020

good

By Phạm M C

Jun 12, 2020

Good

By CuongDTHS140398

Jun 8, 2020

good

By Bui H L

Jun 3, 2020

Good

By Elif L B

Jun 23, 2020

I benefitted from this course's unique approach tremendously. The variety of content (lectures, videos, articles, news and talks) allowed me to see different perspectives and broaden my knowledge in the area of management and HRM, in particular. The only issue I faced was that I have waited for weeks to get my final grade; and when I got it, there was no sufficient feedback on my peer-reviewed assignment.

By Preeti M

Jan 24, 2020

This course was excellent and i enjoyed learning it since it was a blend of videos and case studies. Every video and reading material was very informative.

It would be nice if we could incorporate 1 master reviewer ( a highly experience personnel in this subject ) to assess the final assessment in lieu of 2 peer assessors.

Overall a good program.

By Muhammad M H

This course is well enriched to know about organizational structure, culture, and behavior. I am very pleased to do this course. Thanks to the honorable instructor and faculties of Macquarie University.

By Constantin W

Jul 28, 2020

Well structured and good examples!

By Monowar H

Jun 15, 2020

excellent

By Joshua G

Mar 7, 2020

It'll be nice if someone could uptade certain parts of the lectures like really old articles, dead links or links that lead to pages that require a paid subscription in order to see the content. Also in weeks one and two the tasks are related to Wework as a good example of a successful organization, however this company has been under fire for months because of a possible fraud to their investors.

By Jessica P

Apr 21, 2020

Most examples involve men in successful roles. It would be good to include more women. thanks.

By LE Y N

Dec 2, 2020

The course is quite helpful