Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

OA
Jul 23, 2020

If you want to understand how to mange people at your work place, understand conflict management, and conflict resolution, my dear this is the best practical oriented and explicit course to take.

101 - 125 of 546 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By Than Z

Sep 24, 2020

All courses are very useful to achieve our daily operation goals at work. Managing conflict at work and performance management are the courses I like most.

By Paul H

Apr 9, 2020

Excellent course. It provides good and actionable information. I found it a little bit dense at the beginning, but I'm very happy I finished the course.

By Louisa

Mar 17, 2020

I am happy I started the course. It was an insightful experience. Every week study and assessment created a better learning ground. Thank you Coursera.

By RAHUL J

Sep 24, 2018

It's an amazing course designed by the professional and the presentation skills as well as the way they are describing the tolkit, it's extraordinary.

By Satawat C

May 3, 2020

Excellent course, thank you very much for Management information to improved my skill and more english business skill also. I am appreciate that

By John B

May 7, 2020

Some of the lecturers are dry and monotone. Some of the transcriptions are incorrect. Cannot download all the course materials. Can only view.

By JAYAFER S

It is worth to attend this course, well professionally organised and structured course. Thank you London University and Coursera. Jafer Sadik

By Juleene B

Sep 6, 2020

This course gives a excellent guide to first time managers and improve the skills and efficiency for those already in managerial positions.

By SWAPNIL R

Jul 30, 2020

I really thankful for the course providers and fetched the knowledge, Now it will be an easy challenge to handle a team in all perspective.

By Varsha M

Apr 4, 2020

The videos in the course really helped me to understand in a better way, also the session quiz encouraged me to complete the course sooner.

By Manoja K H

Jan 26, 2020

Excellent learning for improvement of people management, performance management & skill utilization with development & proactive measures .

By Janet M

Jul 8, 2018

I found this course informative and practical in providing me with clear communication and clear objectives with follow up reading material

By Purrshotam P

May 5, 2020

it is great tool to learn on job skills and knowledge . it will help to understand the role and responsibility. and perform the role well.

By ADIMOOLAM N

The Manager tool kit is very useful.i have learned lot about Performance appraisal ,Performance manager, 360 degree feedback and conflict

By omololu

Apr 29, 2020

This course is awesome , it's an eye opener. I learnt a lot. I recommend it to anyone in an office space, admin manager, line manager.

By Chee T

Aug 27, 2020

Fantantis course with very inspired and experienced lecturers! Especially Dr. Katerina Penna, explained very well in the HR matters!!

By fabio r a

Apr 11, 2020

It gives you a broad perspective of the role of a manager in an organisation. It is a well structured and really interesting course.

By Vitor C

Dec 13, 2018

It has great views from justified points, although it has too much question about names and authors who can be useless to day-to-day.

By Chetan V R

May 1, 2020

Its really game changer for me . Each and every small thing explain in a better way. Its really good for my professional life. Thaks

By Diana D

Nov 10, 2020

Very useful course. Easy to access the videos and quizzes. It can motivate busy people for completing many long reading articles.

By Ramil H

May 15, 2020

with some professional role plays it was really fascinating. Reading materials and slide shows are a bit uncolorful and too much.

By Sohan L B

May 5, 2020

This is well explained and the resources are really helpful in practical life!

Content are Just right for learning good tool kit.

By JK S

It is excellent learning program, by which I have gained a lot of knowledge. The system of imparting knowledge is so beautiful.

By Dwi E

Jul 1, 2020

very nice

this is a wonderful cycle of training ,

some sentence is hard to understand since English is not my native language.

By Raj S

Dec 10, 2019

Exceptionally well and provides the necessary material for Managers to efficiently manage highly productive and motivated team