Back to The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work by University of London

The aim of this course is to give you a practical guide to managing people at work. It does not matter whether you are a first time manager in a shop or a middle manager in an office environment; the same skills apply to every work place. In the course you will engage with some HR theories and then see how they translate into every day working life. At the end of the course we hope you will be better equipped to choose a suitable employee, to motivate and appraise your team, to manage conflict in the work place and to lead and make decision on a day to day basis....

PP
Aug 15, 2020

Excellent! The contents are great for any manager that want to make a significant job within any organization. Clear and key concepts for everyday activities. I enjoyed every single lesson. Thank you!

EP
Jul 22, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in understanding a lot of things about management. I highly recommend this to people who are managing people and to those who are interested in working with teams.

176 - 200 of 686 Reviews for The Manager's Toolkit: A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work

By vortexblue12

Jun 14, 2021

The course is informative and so much things to learn about leadership, management, and decision-making.

By Nazgul

Oct 7, 2020

I'm absolutely happy to have enrolled the course. I has helped me a lot! I have many references to read!

By Benjamin J M O

Jul 7, 2020

A helpful course that opened my eyes to both theoretical and practical elements of workplace management.

By Artemisa F D T

Jul 26, 2021

Muy productivo, no soy del área de recursos humanos pero te da un plus de conocimiento sobre dicha área

By Mohamed M A s A

Jul 16, 2020

it is wonderful and very useful for me to study this course with such an enormous amount of information

By KARTIKEYA S

Apr 29, 2020

it was a very beneficial course and benefited me greatly 10/10 would recommend to all aspiring managers

By Mohan R K

Nov 28, 2020

Excellent guide and very practical approach, it helped to correlate and learn very easy way. thank you

By Rim e h

Jul 18, 2019

I love it. While this course is basically a summary, it provides necessary details, and it is clear.

By Anastasia I

Feb 12, 2018

That was a great start to manage people at work.. thanks to everyone in Birkbeck University and UCL.

By Chong s k

Apr 13, 2021

Good learning purpose, good adoption method, easy to understand and very helpful to my present job.

By Dickson B

Oct 26, 2020

It was very essential in dealing with complex work enviroments especially in the management aspect.

By Francesco L

Sep 18, 2020

SUCH A GREAT COURSE!

One of the most fondamental training and lectures that anyone should attend!!

By Saikat S

Jun 30, 2021

V​ery nice course indeed to develop myself as manager and as well as it will help to build up team

By Fiemeya A

Nov 2, 2020

A great and values adding experience. Well enjoyed. It is a 5 rated course for practicing manager

By Venkateswararaju B

Sep 29, 2020

Excellent course to understand the key concepts to guide and manage the people effectively at work

By Mandela P

Jul 15, 2021

T​his course was interesting from beginning to end and I will definitely use what I have learned.

By Ashis C

Jan 12, 2020

It's a really important & helpful course for those who are managing a team within an organization

By Talha K

Dec 30, 2020

This course is very helpful in learning the managing skills and coursera is easy to understand.

By Romina C C

May 6, 2018

Very useful course for those managing people. Found the material shared was highly interesting.

By Mirasol C B

Jan 14, 2021

Excellent course! True to providing the best toolkit for managers in managing people at work!

By Lubov

Nov 6, 2019

Great to refresh basic information about management. Interview section was especially helpful

By Charnett P

Feb 23, 2018

This is a very good course, I learnt how to manage people in conflict situations in the work.

By Firna A F

Aug 31, 2021

this material really helped me to understanding how to become a great leader/manager at work

By sanjay b

May 6, 2020

VERY COMPREHENSIVE AND INFORMATIVE, QUICK GUIDE TO hr TOOLS AT WORK PLACE .. MY COMPLIMENTS

By Pranav M

Apr 29, 2020

It was good online course for Leadership which cover most critical topic with easy method.