Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

826 - 838 of 838 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Carolyn J M

Aug 29, 2015

There's a lot of material and it's hard to grasp it all. Hopefully that will improve as the course continues.

By Hanyue

Sep 15, 2015

The course seems to require a high level of foundation knowledge that I don't necessarily have

By Rachel G

Jan 15, 2018

I am off on medical leave from work with a concussion. I can barely read at this time.

By OLABOYEDE S D

Jul 17, 2020

This course is really a eye opener to medicine. It also makes learning fun.

By nighat i

Dec 12, 2016

It's really informative and helpful.I will definitely recommend it.

By Abdulrahman M A E M

Sep 12, 2020

A Good Course. Many ideas require prior knowledge.

By shubham j

Jul 6, 2020

i teally like to learn about himan psychology

By Md. A A

Aug 22, 2020

Thanks coursera for this course

By Nguyen H M

Dec 11, 2020

Too hard

By Rosemary R

Apr 28, 2016

Good.

By Krishanu m

Jul 8, 2020

Good

By Tetsuo U

Aug 25, 2019

Just finished the first half of the week 1, I will update as I progress.

By Andrew

Jan 17, 2021

I’m pretty new to Coursera. Little confused though. I started the mind shift course and finished it in a few days, remember taking quizzes and stuff, but I signed in today to coursera and it says I never completed the course and I missed deadlines. Very strange .

That brings us to this course. A review by Joshua s. Stated - “It is so hard to learn from a professor who can't get through 2 sentences without stumbling over her thoughts, mumbling, trailing off and not finishing her sentence, etc.” I have to agree this course needs structure, style, and a textbook. I listened to both presenters and have to agree that they both need to practice and perfect the presentation of the material. I decided that this course would not give me what I was looking for- which was not so defined, but maybe just a look at the subject. I’ve taken college human anatomy and physiology, but again it cut corners, and was not entirely what I was looking for.

I see all the good reviews and am tempted, but can’t take the presentation at all it was very frustrating. I wish that when I hit the unenroll button something would happen- like unenrollment.