Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

76 - 100 of 494 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By Borja M R

Oct 04, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By Michael E O

Incredible teachers. My father and I have really bonded now that I can finally talk to him about one of his passions: Medicine. Thank yo inert much Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey!

By Gabriel M N G

May 14, 2020

This Physiology course is really well made, it's complete, has exercises that help a lot and teaches you what other courses would pass by. Very good, delivers what promises.

By Bhanu P v

May 22, 2020

Where it is explained so good way whr students can understand the topic very well and the explanation is in easy way to remember so it is useful for students thank u fr ths

By Hamza F

Feb 23, 2020

I am a Mechanical Engineer with no formal education in Biology This course is designed at very basic level but still manages to introduce major parts of human physiology.

By ROSSLYN O

Jan 26, 2016

I highly recommend this class for anyone taking an animal physiology class. The instructors really simplify all topics to where its very easy to understand and keep up.

By Azajul I N

Apr 23, 2020

Just amazing. This online course unveils all the basic mysteries of the human body. I really enjoyed this course and I'm strongly recommending this course to everyone.

By Albert Z

Mar 06, 2020

It has been a great well structured course. it has helped with my review of my medical physiology, which am sure will go a long way to aid my understanding of disease.

By Yordan S B

Aug 26, 2018

It´s a very interesting and update course. For doctor, It´s a good opportunity to remember the human physiology and remember the gread things that it´s the human body.

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By Ana V

Nov 07, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Muslimbek

May 09, 2020

Amazing , if only I had an early access to the course ... These are the thoughts I could have , after the accomplishment ))) Anyway thanks for the opportunity !!!

By Leonardo C S F

May 13, 2020

Curso bem organizado, com material acessível e bons professores. Ótimo para estudantes da área da saúde, especialmente, para relembrar ou introduzir a fisiologia.

By Richard G

May 04, 2020

What a nice and interesting course.

Many, many thanks to Mimi and Jennifer.

If I had such professors, sure, I choosed physician as a job.

(sorry for my english...)

By Intishar R

Apr 03, 2016

This well organized course can provide a solid foundation in Human Physiology. Great for learners with an interest in Physiology and little background in biology.

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Pastor A S B

Dec 23, 2019

That was a great course. It took me 3 years to complete, but only 3 months to actually do it. It was a great learning experience that I never forget. Thank you

By Jason P

Oct 26, 2015

This course was very informative as I have learned a great deal of information. I also purchased the e-book which has helped guide me and teach me new things.

By David

Sep 30, 2018

Estupendo. Las explicaciones en vídeo por parte del profesorado son geniales. Yo creo que es de los poquitos cursos que tienen este sistema. Muy satisfecho.

By abhi

Aug 30, 2018

Very nice way of explaining all the concept . Also good for students of south asian country .it covers almost all the syllabus of zoology related to humans.

By Ted F

Sep 16, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!