Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

76 - 100 of 400 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By 丁可

Feb 19, 2017

A very useful and interesting course, for me,not a student of medicine.

By yudai

Apr 16, 2017

great and informative course.

By dayanna s

Jun 18, 2017

MUY BUENO DEBERIAN HACERLO EN ESPAÑOL

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By 洪晓文

Sep 16, 2017

老师讲得很仔细,英文有点跟不上,学得慢,但真的可以学到好多东西。

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By SAEED U

Jun 04, 2016

very good videos and not too detailed explanations

By chao z

Jun 19, 2017

grate course!

By Diana M

Dec 28, 2017

Excelente curso, muy dinámico y fácil de entender. Sin duda, ¡Muy recomendable!

By Princewill N C

Jul 03, 2018

Superb

By 李行知

Aug 22, 2016

good lessons

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Brandon Y

Jan 27, 2017

Great course!

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By Beatrice M

i

c

By Faith C

Mar 23, 2017

Amazing review course for student in medicine or medical related courses

By John C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Karoline d P B

Jun 09, 2017

perfect

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By Olga B

Jun 21, 2016

Excelente y muy recomendable!

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Dr E E L

Jun 08, 2018

very nice course thanks a lot

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By Manasi V G

Jul 01, 2017

EXCELLENT COURSE WORK!

By Mostafa M

Aug 28, 2017

this full course about physiology really is amazing and very informative. it really cover most of the topics in the short time with extensive amount of information which is presented in an amazing way that gets you to complete the course to the end. great job