Back to Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being by University of Pennsylvania

You are encouraged to take the first four courses of the Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization before starting this course and completing the Specialization Project. This course, taught by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman brings all the key concepts from the first four courses to practice as you develop and test a new positive intervention for an audience of your choice. You identify opportunities in your daily life to increase the wellbeing by using knowledge you developed in the first four courses of the Specialization. In this final project, you evaluate the efficacy of a positive intervention based on subjective and objective measures. Then, you compare how empirical and non-empirically-based positive interventions can be applied to influence a person's wellbeing. Lastly, you reflect on how the fundamental elements of research methods are important in the everyday application of positive psychology. After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich....

YA

Mar 11, 2018

A thought provoking workshop. How mental illness can be the lack, opposite or excess of our strengths. I enjoyed delving more into strengths and also having to come up with a positive intervention.

CF

May 07, 2018

To all the lecturers and moderators thank you, thank you, thank you. I have found purpose and resilience and now I will start working on areas that I need to deve

1 - 25 of 88 Reviews for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

By Yuan L

Jun 15, 2017

A little disappointed with the absence of depth of this final module. Quite a few sections were a repeat of the earlier modules making this module a little redundant. I also find the instructions of the assignments could be made clearer.

By MARCIA T P M

Dec 04, 2018

Estou muito feliz em terminar a especialização, se este curso não estivesse disponível na internet (Coursera), isso não teria sido possível e por isso estou muito grato à Universidade da Pensilvânia e também a este excelente canal de aprendizado, o Cousera. .

Este é um curso de excelência pela sua qualidade didática e excepcional equipe de professores!

A oportunidade de estudar com alguém que está na vanguarda da Psicologia Positiva me honra muito.

Obrigado, meu admirável professor Martin Seligman.

By Karolina K

Aug 05, 2019

This is a very good course in an excellent specialisation. Granted, the material could be organised a little better, but the results are something to behold anyway.

By Raihanah M M

Dec 18, 2018

Thank you to all the educators involved and to the late Prof Chris Peterson, your work continues to engage and inspire us.

By Magnus K

Jan 06, 2019

Hi Martin and the team of this specialization

this provided what I have had in mind since I stoped morning my best friend unnecessary death at 23, when selecting importance by looking inwards, you get benefits that can't be bought well you have learned me that it can be trained

By Sylvia R D

Jan 22, 2019

This drives home the information learned in the previous 4 courses in this specialization, with a hands-on assignment that allowed me to experience Positive Psychology interventions in action, and in a way that helped not only myself, but allow me to help others.

By Dewi P

Feb 18, 2019

It's a very good course to accompli everything you learned in the first four courses.

By Evelisa Q

Mar 07, 2019

Thank you so much for a wonderful course!! I enjoyed all five of them and they really changed my life and help shape my career!

By ZEPPONI A

Mar 07, 2019

It's a very excellent and useful course. All staff is very professional. Thanks a lot for your great work!

Mar 14, 2019

I thought it was very interesting to share Chris Peterson’s Unfinished Masterwork: The Real Mental Illnesses and ask for us, students, to give our opinions on the subject.

By noran a a

Mar 16, 2019

very practical information.

By Felipe F H

Mar 16, 2019

Anyone that wants to unvail Positive Psychology at it´s very basis must do this 5 course formation with the basis of positive science.

By Kim Y B

Sep 05, 2018

I've enjoyed this course and will recommend it to anyone ,I am a wiser more optimistic woman as a result of completing Positive Psychology,the insight I have gained will allow me to continue to grow and, develop more optimism as I continue on this journey.I never knew I could more optimistic than I already am go figure thank you Mr.Martin Seligman for your dedication and research you have forever changed the way individuals will consider or view Positive Psychology.

By Lidia N D W

Oct 12, 2018

The best!

By Thaseen Y

Oct 15, 2018

I cant describe the experience of this course it is simply amazing, motivating and resilient

By T H

Oct 16, 2018

This specialization is beneficial for any individual wanting to increase knowledge in the field of positive psychology for benefit of self and others. Each course within is easy to go through and understand. Each quiz is beneficial and helps the learner commit to memory lessons learned during the specialization. Instructors are easy to understand and personable.

By Josefine B

Sep 23, 2018

UE

By Zhao W

Sep 11, 2018

This course is great to guide us how to apply the principles of positive psychology to strengthen our not-so strong aspects of our characters. I have been recommended authenticHappiness website to my friends and relatives in China.

By Eric T

Sep 29, 2018

added value to my life. we can find our happiness in many things, but i believe only one lasts.

By Alican B

Sep 10, 2018

A really beneficial course in which you learn how to apply positive interventions to your life by first hand and new techniques that contributes to your well-being in order to flourish. Many thanks to the course staff who created this wonderful course for us. I recommend the course principally to everyone who is interested in psychology and wants to take a fresh perspective on the field.

By Jodi L

Oct 07, 2018

loved this course, amazing outcomes

By Lydia O

Aug 17, 2018

Loved this!

By Samah A

Nov 05, 2018

Taking this course will help you understand your emotions such as happiness and hope, and how to apply this understanding to improve quality of life.

By Raja

Dec 28, 2017

applied science helping humanity in the pursuit of happiness

By Srihari

Sep 16, 2017

By far the best and most practical course I have ever taken. The study of PP is so relevant to the times that we live that it can make a difference to your own life and lives that you can touch by accentuating the positive