Back to Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being by University of Pennsylvania

You are encouraged to take the first four courses of the Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization before starting this course and completing the Specialization Project. This course, taught by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman brings all the key concepts from the first four courses to practice as you develop and test a new positive intervention for an audience of your choice. You identify opportunities in your daily life to increase the wellbeing by using knowledge you developed in the first four courses of the Specialization. In this final project, you evaluate the efficacy of a positive intervention based on subjective and objective measures. Then, you compare how empirical and non-empirically-based positive interventions can be applied to influence a person's wellbeing. Lastly, you reflect on how the fundamental elements of research methods are important in the everyday application of positive psychology. After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich....

YA

Mar 11, 2018

A thought provoking workshop. How mental illness can be the lack, opposite or excess of our strengths. I enjoyed delving more into strengths and also having to come up with a positive intervention.

CF

May 07, 2018

To all the lecturers and moderators thank you, thank you, thank you. I have found purpose and resilience and now I will start working on areas that I need to deve

26 - 50 of 101 Reviews for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

By Agota K

Aug 27, 2017

The full specialization was amazing! I have learnt a lot, I have flourished, I have got a lot of inspirations for my private and work life. Thank you.

By Samah A

Nov 05, 2018

Taking this course will help you understand your emotions such as happiness and hope, and how to apply this understanding to improve quality of life.

By Chris L W K

Mar 05, 2018

An excellent course! Enjoyed my learning, understanding and most importantly, applying the concepts and tools for designing my life for Well-being.

By Omodiaogbe S

Jul 04, 2017

Being the final project of the specialization, the course exposes learners to the practical application of the course concepts. Great course indeed

By Odalea n f

Mar 24, 2019

It was very important not only personally but professionally be able to work in a positive intervention and all the lectures helped a lot.

By Robin L J

Jan 01, 2018

This is an excellent course for pulling all the knowledge together from the previous 4 courses. Great projects for improving one's life.

By Felipe F H

Mar 16, 2019

Anyone that wants to unvail Positive Psychology at it´s very basis must do this 5 course formation with the basis of positive science.

By Patricia A M R G S

Jul 18, 2019

Learned the value of positive Psychology and easy to apply tools to design my own life for well-being and help others to do it.

great!

By Evelisa Q

Mar 07, 2019

Thank you so much for a wonderful course!! I enjoyed all five of them and they really changed my life and help shape my career!

By Raihanah M M

Dec 18, 2018

Thank you to all the educators involved and to the late Prof Chris Peterson, your work continues to engage and inspire us.

By JEAN-CLAUDE Y

Jul 30, 2019

Beautiful masterpiece by dr seligman and others. I am looking forward to pursuing learning positivity with you

By Neville J

Jul 29, 2017

An excellent course, well presented and made applicable and accessible to all. Don't delay; get into it !!

By ZEPPONI A

Mar 07, 2019

It's a very excellent and useful course. All staff is very professional. Thanks a lot for your great work!

By Mrudula R J

Sep 23, 2019

Brilliant and helps me reflect on how i can work on myself. Uses data and makes us use our own techniques.

By haiyan w

Dec 09, 2019

I love this specification. I really learned so much practically and theatrically. I hope to learn more.

By Hiltrud K S

Jul 05, 2018

for me the whole course, but specifically this specialization project, was a life-changing experience!

By Rabianoorkhan

Dec 04, 2017

excellent course i learnt alot from this course and i am very thankful to all the course intructors

By Alan C P

Jul 11, 2017

An excellent course and specialisation. I benefited greatly for completing this series of courses.

By Sathish K T

Dec 16, 2019

Fantastic! This was more a revision and application of what I had learnt in the former courses.

By Eric T

Sep 29, 2018

added value to my life. we can find our happiness in many things, but i believe only one lasts.

By Uzma S

Apr 12, 2018

Great learning opportunity. I loved all the courses in the Positive Psychology Specialization.

By Carolyn C

Jan 09, 2020

love it and it was fun and great experience for me .I LOVE WHAT I have learned from it a lot.

By Thaseen Y

Oct 15, 2018

I cant describe the experience of this course it is simply amazing, motivating and resilient

By HSC

Mar 18, 2018

I loved this entire specialization. It changed my perspective on so many things. Loved it.

By Sunita D

Jan 08, 2018

Very well designed course. Very happy to learn and would definitely suggest others as well