Back to Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills by University of Pennsylvania

Learn how to incorporate resilience interventions into your personal and professional life with Dr. Karen Reivich. In this course, you are exposed to the foundational research in resilience, including protective factors such as mental agility and optimism. Several types of resilience interventions are explored including cognitive strategies; strategies to manage anxiety and increase positive emotions such as gratitude; and a critical relationship enhancement skill. Throughout the course, you will hear examples of individuals using resilience skills in their personal and professional lives. Suggested prerequisites: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science, Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions and Positive Psychology: Character, Grit & Research Methods....

NE
Apr 18, 2020

I truly felt like I was in a classroom learning all the material! I greatly appreciated all of the real-world applications and hearing all of the different perspectives throughout each week and topic!

ZM
Sep 23, 2018

Excellent! There was some common sense here, but plenty of new data and tools anyone can use in both their personal and professional life. A must for every human who wants to get the most out of life.

551 - 567 of 567 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills

By Jyotsna G

Aug 31, 2018

This course is really insightful. Dr Karen Reivich 's course delivery was very engaging and it was fun learning concepts in the field.

By Stephanie S

Mar 20, 2021

Really helpful course for anyone interested in improving their own resilience or coaching on resilience. Sometimes slightly repetitive.

By Sacbé A I E

Jun 8, 2019

Great course, I would love to have more visual material to organize the concepts. But overall it was very good.

By Edwin P

Mar 2, 2018

Very good course with great practical applications that can be used in your day-to-day interactions/living.

By Alessandra N

May 12, 2017

The course is good. Unfortunately several transcripts are missing. It would be nice to have them via email.

By Mustafa M

May 13, 2020

for those who are looking forward to being mentally and psychologically better this course is here for you

By Yan L

Sep 29, 2018

Some tools are new and very useful, but the course doesn't provide a lot of new informations as a whole.

By Justin P

May 22, 2018

Excellent presenter. More rigor needed in ‘assessments’ perhaps? Thoroughly enjoyed it

By Jennifer E

Jan 30, 2018

excellent course! I greatly enjoyed the perspective and strategies presented here.

By Rocktim R D

Mar 28, 2021

Wonderful course learned a lot on how to manage my thinkings.

By Brian H

Jun 21, 2018

I found this helpful and Dr. Reivich explained things well.

By David W

Oct 22, 2017

Learned very practical tools.

By Elayne R

Sep 19, 2017

Really enjoyed the course!

By Halil O A

Nov 15, 2017

Highly recommend!

By Cindy B

Apr 12, 2021

I would not recommend it. I chose to not get a certificate and the administration locked me out of the tests and some very valid information. What I did learn was very interesting skills that everyone could benefit. If you do not purchase the certificate then it is not worth learning half of the information. It was not a good experience for me. I've taken several classes on coursera and this is one that was not enjoyable.

By Paulina N

Sep 23, 2020

The course it seems good but cant rake it now un-enroll me please

By Menna A

Mar 30, 2021

very very bad ,not useful at all