Back to Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint by PwC

This course is all about presenting the story of the data, using PowerPoint. You'll learn how to structure a presentation, to include insights and supporting data. You'll also learn some design principles for effective visuals and slides. You'll gain skills for client-facing communication - including public speaking, executive presence and compelling storytelling. Finally, you'll be given a client profile, a business problem, and a set of basic Excel charts, which you'll need to turn into a presentation - which you'll deliver with iterative peer feedback. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

TT

Apr 17, 2020

This course is really cool. It have a assignment, make a power point and a presentation video. It really cool to know the other student assignment. It help me review again my knowledge. Cool!

DA

Oct 27, 2017

Crisp and Precise. Provides actionable insights. If you want to be an effective presenter, this is THE COURSE. A BIG thanks to PWC and team Coursera for making this AMAZING course available.

101 - 125 of 158 Reviews for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

Apr 24, 2020

goood

By DHANU P K

Nov 18, 2018

good

By Paula C F

May 16, 2018

Jul 25, 2017

p

By Akbar M C S

Mar 09, 2018

Very good course. I learnt many new things on the "how and why" of powerpoint presentations. I think the course needs some modifications on the data to be used and presented by the students as not many of us understand the financials better. I realised that this part of the course was part of other modules, which ended earlier and this was connected to those modules. But if you encourage or invite students to join such courses individually then you need to address the scope, content and learning based on its value as a standalone course. Hence, I would recommend that your stress on this part of the course should be more on learning about the "effective business presentations" rather than analysis of data which is required for the presentation.

By Oleksandr P

Nov 11, 2019

I'd say this course gives an overall understanding about business presentations, without getting into details. As for me I was hoping to see more examples of the slides, logic on how to organize info on a slide, etc. As the course title stated it's presentations "with Powerpoint", however I'd prefer this course to have more videos on Powerpoint than overall presentation skills (speaking to audience, appearance, etc.)

By Riz D

Jul 06, 2017

A very useful course with a practical focus. The final piece of coursework involves recording yourself delivering a short presentation, which is a painful but extremely useful learning experience. My only quibble is that the excel analysis source material for producing the slide deck is a bit too complicated for the purpose of the course. That aside, I highly recommend the module.

By Mathieu D

Jun 10, 2017

It delivers exactly what it promises to do, give lots of tools to make better presentations. Not just better slides (lots of that, mind you) but also better delivery and presentation. Very applicable to my professional life.

I didn't like the use of that airline example. Without having taken the related course, coming up with material on an unfamiliar topic was not ideal.

By Sophia L

Dec 22, 2017

it is a great course. the lecturers in these course are excellent. I found they are quite good at delivering body languages, which is impressive to me . plus, the expressions of languages are easy to be understood, since I was not a native English speaker but still can get the points. thank you to your excellent work.