Back to Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam by Google Cloud

From the course: "The best way to prepare for the exam is to be competent in the skills required of the job." This course uses a top-down approach to recognize knowledge and skills already known, and to surface information and skill areas for additional preparation. You can use this course to help create your own custom preparation plan. It helps you distinguish what you know from what you don't know. And it helps you develop and practice skills required of practitioners who perform this job. The course follows the organization of the Exam Guide outline, presenting highest-level concepts, "touchstones", for you to determine whether you feel confident about your knowledge of that area and its dependent concepts, or if you want more study. You also will learn about and have the opportunity to practice key job skills, including cognitive skills such as case analysis, identifying technical watchpoints, and developing proposed solutions. These are job skills that are also exam skills. You will also test your basic abilities with Activity Tracking Challenge Labs. And you will have many sample questions similar to those on the exam, including solutions. The end of the course contains an ungraded practice exam quiz, followed by a graded practice exam quiz that simulates the exam-taking experience....

MI

Jun 11, 2019

Thank you. The practice exams were really good. Need to brush up on my IAM and Security concepts for sure.

AS

Jun 21, 2019

A very good course helped in refreshing the concepts learned from.

1 - 25 of 34 Reviews for Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam

By James W

Feb 05, 2019

Overall I thought this was helpful, despite the issues I had with the last Qwiklabs. Will definitely review multiple times to help structure the focus of my learning and prep for the Data Engineering exam. This course will help you understand what you need to focus on for the exam, but is not an all inclusive list of everything you need to know to pass. You will need to review additional resources, but you'll know what you should review.

By Ricardo G G

Aug 15, 2019

It's really really helpful. I strongly suggest to take this course if you are planning to take the certification exam. Before starting this course I thought I was almost ready for the exam. At the beginning of this course I realized how wrong i was. At the end of the course I now really feel confident enough to take the exam. Thanks :-)

By Agnieszka A

Mar 01, 2019

It was quite helpful in preparing to certification exam, summarizes all the aspects that may show up, indicates areas that require more training. Basically whatever you don't understand from that course, you should study in more detail from other resources. I passed in the first attempt!

By Antonio O

Jun 06, 2019

I would recommend this course only after having studied the tech and products bottom up already.

By Christian M

Jul 16, 2019

I had failed the certification exam, and this course is not enough. Please update it

By John J B

Feb 20, 2019

It was very useful

By Jyotirmoy R

Mar 06, 2019

Very practical course.

By Alejandro J A

Mar 09, 2019

Excellent course. Thanks a lot.

By Vicente G d S

Mar 21, 2019

Great course. Labs to train everything we learned in other classes and make us train to Test certification. I hope I will past tomorrow, thanks!

By AnjaneyuluBudidha

May 09, 2019

good one

By David C A

Apr 22, 2019

Excellent way of diagnosing knowledge about GCP ecosystem.

By Aadil S

Jun 21, 2019

A very good course helped in refreshing the concepts learned from.

By nayancy g

Jul 03, 2019

good.

By Mohamed T Z

Jul 01, 2019

Thank you for this course, it was very useful ;)

By Meenal I

Jul 24, 2019

Very good course!

By Akshay K

Aug 23, 2019

This course directs you on the exact path to be followed for getting certified as a Professional Google Cloud Data Engineer. There is a lot of documentation available for GCP, but you need direction and this course does exactly that. However, I wish there were more practice questions.

By JOSÉ R F J

Aug 24, 2019

the best

By Santosh P

Sep 16, 2019

Very information and nice. Helped me pass the exam

By Julius B

Oct 09, 2019

Great course! Will start preparing for the exam!

By Shigeo M

Nov 23, 2019

Thank you for the training. Nice and concise, and to the point.

By Santosh K N

Nov 29, 2019

I good overview of all contents

By Tomy C

Feb 24, 2019

The course is ok, but not enough information to prepare for the exam. But the lab was buggy.