Back to Write Professional Emails in English

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

MS
Mar 5, 2021

251 - 275 of 4,058 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Izaz A M S N i G U

Aug 17, 2020

Hi everyone,

First of all i will thank Geogia Tech university and the mentors of the course for designing such an amazing course to understand the ABC of professional email writing they have well explained and in a very good and friendly manner.

By UMA S

Jul 29, 2020

This course help me a lot means a lot. Initially I don't know to write professional email after attending this course i am able to write professional email to someone. Thank you so much Georgia Institute of Technology from my bottom of my heart.

By Dinesh K

Apr 22, 2020

A very basic course, yet very important for professional careers. Course content was concise and easy to understand. I have learnt a lot and made notes from the course. This course will definitely be helpful in all my future email communication.

By Piyush C

Mar 8, 2019

This was the best course that gave me the opportunity to Learn and grow as a Professional Writer. I would like to thanks Coursera and especially Professor Landers for their genuine effort to help learners like me all around the world.

Thank you.

By Katherine L R C

Aug 8, 2020

Grateful for the opportunity you have given me to learn everything related to the correct writing of an email in a Professional way in English, Thank you very much Professor Gerry Landers, For all your advice, Greetings from Panama; Thank you.

By Jonathan A

Nov 30, 2018

This course has helped me to understand other people culture when it comes to writing an email. Very good information for any one that is trying to improve their knowledge in knowing differences in writing email to people from other cultures.

By Hakan E K

Dec 7, 2016

I really appreciated for all your effort to created this classroom.This class helped me so much;in addition to this experience I am also very happy to attend your classroom.I have upgraded my confidence since I started to take this classroom.

By Jinghan L

Feb 17, 2016

This course is really clear and useful. It helps me to find out and correct many mistakes that I had during writing Emails. Besides, there are many great examples telling us which kind of emails are good and which are not.

I like it very much!

By Md. S R H

Sep 6, 2020

I may not have been able to write a professional email before enrolling in this course, but now I can do it the proper way. Usually, preciously, I am in descriptive and less direct in nature. Thankfully this course improves my writing skill.

By Mehzad G

Jul 15, 2020

This course was amazing! The instructor was fluent, and he pointed out every small details of professional email. Though it is quarantine period, if we survive this I hope I will benefit from this course and the materials in the future life.

By Mirtha R

Dec 30, 2020

El Curso ha sido diseñado adecuadamente para la cobertura del aprendizaje y su ejecución con las fluídas explicaciones del Profesor y las actividades/ejercicios/ tareas permiten la comprensión de cada contenido y el logro de los objetivos.

By Md. R K

Dec 14, 2020

It was a wonderful course with lot of new things to learn about writing a professional email. I would like Coursera for offering such a useful course. It helped me with my professional email writing and now I am a better writer than before.

By Madhusudhan R B

The way the course "how to write a professional email" is explained and arranged is excellent. And I would like to thank the Coursera team, Gerry Landers Sir and the Georgia Tech Institute for offering this course to upgrade my competencies

By Priyanshu

Sep 11, 2020

This course was easy and very informative. I enjoyed this course and learned many things and also learned about my mistake which I was doing while writing the email. The tutor was also good and with help of him the course became more easy.

By Cristi�n A G

Aug 31, 2020

Excellent course! It provides many tips that help you to be more confident when writing professional emails, and at the same time, it allows you to improve your overall english skills (vocabulary, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization).

By JOSÉ A R G

Este curso fue genial y muy práctico. No importa si hablamos español o inglés, el curso me dio grandes herramientas para escribir correos de manera profesional, teniendo en cuenta distintos aspectos a la hora de redactar. ¡Muchas gracias"

By Carlos H

Mar 8, 2020

I thought it was a fantastic course, thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to take them.

The other thing I wanted to comment is that I have problems downloading my certificate. Could someone please help me with that? Thank you.

By GONZALO G

Aug 1, 2017

It was a very good course. Jerry helped me understand how important is to communicate properly with others via e mail, taking under consideration many different aspects and rules to achieve a proper writing communication.

Gonzalo

By Swany A G M

Feb 27, 2021

This course was very useful and, very good. The best advice I received through this course was about the Culture Communication style of countries and continents.

Thanks so much! To Coursera | Georgia Tech.

Best Regards,

Swany Gallardo M.

By Korenbaeva L

Mar 25, 2019

Dear Mr Landers,

Thank you for this usefull and interesting course. It was really interesting to know about features of correspondence in The USA and other countries.

I will try to use everything you told us.

Best regards,

Lidiia Korenbaeva

By Smriti S

Oct 14, 2020

I am very glad to having this course to boost confident to write and correspond email everyone or organization .I really appreciate your financial aid along with clear instruction and lecture for making us easy to survive in daily life.

By Michele P

Aug 25, 2020

Writing email in professional courteous way is a plus for anyone. The Teacher does a good job explaining the various phases of writing and how to improve them. The peers reviewed assignments could be improved.

Overall good class.

Mik

By Sankavi K

Apr 12, 2020

Subject: Review of the course

Dear Sir,

I am Sankavi. From this course I learned how to write professional email. Every module was interesting. I hope this course will help my peers. Thank you for this opportunity.

Best regards,

Sankavi.K

By Hassan E

Apr 5, 2020

First, I want to thank all people working on this site.

Second, My special thanks to the professor/ Gerry Landers.

Third, This course is amazing for all people who want to get a lot of information about how to write a professional Email.

By Raghav D

Sep 27, 2020

Amazing Course!!

Got to learn new things from this course which otherwise i was not aware off. I am confidient that with what i have learned through this course ,I would be able to write professional emails effectively and efficiently.