Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

326 - 350 of 4,466 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Fouad R A

Jul 22, 2018

Really it was amazing course with Professor. Landers.

I advice you to have this course it's very useful especially if you want to understand how to write formal emails. Thanks for Coursera platform for providing this course.

By Ejaz A

First of all thanks to Georgia Institute management for offering such a prestigious course. After attending this course, I am able to write emails in a professional way and at the same time able to review emails of others.

By Estrada G M A

Apr 7, 2020

In my opinion, that is a wonderful course of English. Because it is very complete of knowledge and new experiences. I am pretty sure that improve your skills about write Professional Emails, Punctuation and Capitalization.

By AKANKSHA S

Sep 16, 2020

I am so happy that I chose this course. Amazed by the politeness and preciseness of our mentor. I am confident now. All thanks to sir. Thank you Coursera. The email writing course indeed give you what you are looking for.

By Paulo F d S C

Jul 27, 2021

T​he course seems very simple at first, but it is actually very useful and full of precious information. I was applying for a new job as I was enrolled in this course, and it actually helped me in a real world situation.

By Kate J

Mar 15, 2021

Before taking this course, I have no idea that there are so many details when writing a professional email. A good email reflects who you are. I'm glad I joined this course and learned a lot of useful tips and resources.

By Jeison E A

Oct 10, 2020

The course is really good, I have learned a lot of things. I think that the only problem here is when your classmates have to check your answer but some of them don't really know English, so that is unfair to your grade.

By Hemali V

Sep 6, 2020

It is very helpful course and easy to learn, here professor of Georgia Tech. giving such a great knowledge about how to write a professional email. overall it was an amazing experience. Thank you for a wonderful course.

By Anna S

Jan 2, 2019

Hello,

Fantastic course! Definitely five out of five. I loved how Mr. Landers presented the learning material. The information in the course is useful and straight to the point.

Thank you Mr. Landers.

Regards,

Anna Said

By Ishani D

Aug 10, 2020

He is an excellent and effective communicator. Made the learning so simple and easy to understand. I have taken so many courses in Coursera, but this is the best that I felt in terms of teaching.

Best Regards,

Ishani Das

By saurav j

Jul 28, 2020

There were so many things missing earlier when I used to write an email, With this course, few things have improved I can say that. Being a nonnative English speaker I feel good after taking this course. Thank you, sir.

By Valliammal S

May 7, 2020

I would like to recommend this course to you if you are the one who wants to improve your written communication. Also, If you would like to understand the different perspectives of cross cultures, enroll this course :).

By Syed S

Mar 20, 2020

Dear Instructor,

This is to inform you that i could not get the certificate , with the below mentioned error.

Could not find signature for instructor Suzi Lee. Please notify the Instructor to upload one

please see to it,

By Vishal D K

Nov 3, 2021

The best advice I received through this course is importance of each part of the email like subject line, greetings etc. and how to write short, polite and efficient email for each culture. Excellent course. Thank you.

By Kateryna K

Aug 13, 2020

This course helped me understand some basics of writing professional emails in English. Course peers reviewed all of my assignments I wrote through the course. Also I am thankful to the lecturer. The videos were great!

By Bruno L

Jul 18, 2020

Foi o melhor curso de inglês que já fiz, superou todas as minhas expectativas. Todos envolvidos no projeto estão de parabéns. Vou colocar as novas habilidades em prática e acho que qualquer profissional deveria fazer.

By Maria S V T

Feb 11, 2021

Learned that I also have to consider and understand CULTURAL DIFFERENCES of the recipients/readers before sending out emails. It pays to be a little bit sensitive about one's culture and tradition. Thanks, Prof Gerry!

By ANIL P

The course on Write Professional Emails in English proved highly useful to me. I learned many basic as well as advanced aspects through this course. I am thankful to the instructor for such an extremely useful course.

By Farouk A

Oct 6, 2020

I really enjoy this course with Mr. Landers and his wonderful way to teach us, I learned so important information to write professional emails in English so I recommend every one to join this course, thanks for all.

By Carol Z

Sep 14, 2020

This course provided me with the necessary tools to improve my written English. It was also interesting and didactic how Professor Landers approached the topics. I found the exercises quite practical and successful.

By Achilles S D

Jul 22, 2020

The entire course was very informative and Knowledgeable. The Instructor Mr Gerry Lander's made each week very interesting with topics discussed. Thank you and appreciate your efforts in helping us achieve the best.

By Shivani t

Mar 19, 2020

It is an amazing course which has help me in improving and developing my overall writing skills in formal and informal emails. Thank you for reaching to us from this platform. But i didn't get the certifcate signed.

By Sanjeeb B

Dec 8, 2020

This course is really very helpful. Practical skills are shared that makes written communication skills more effective in day to day mail correspondences. It's really great and adds value in personal development.

By Lucas M E

Oct 1, 2020

This MOOC is awesome! I learned so many things and especially how to adapt culturally to North American culture when writing emails.

Thanks Gerry Landers and the Coursera team, it was a very pleasurable experience.

By Myada E

Nov 20, 2017

I would like to tell Mr. Gerry Landers that is he one of the best teachers ever. I already improved my skill with his simplified method. Thank you Mr.Jerry and in the next time i will call you Jerry without Mr :D.