Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

MT

Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

4601 - 4625 of 4,739 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Md. S I

Aug 18, 2020

Nice

By Mostofa K

Jul 23, 2020

Good

By Keerti D B

Jul 14, 2020

good

By Deepu

Jul 1, 2020

good

By Harshini

Jun 18, 2020

Good

By Fayrouz M

Jun 4, 2020

good

By Sharma M S

Jun 3, 2020

good

By Rafiul K R

good

By Yamini M

good

By DEVI S S G

Good

By muhammad h s

Dec 22, 2019

nice

By thaer a

Oct 4, 2019

good

By Rafi t

Jul 9, 2018

good

By micheal. s

Mar 11, 2016

GOOD

By T T

Apr 10, 2022

g

By JORGE M G

Mar 8, 2019

Hello Mr. Landers.

I think that it is a good course. I appreciate the your effort.

But if you allow me a constructive criticism:

- I don´t like a course that I am navegated to other web sites. I prefer a course in wich all contents are original.

- Adicitonaly, I would like to coment that I have taken several courses by the University of Pensylvania for free. I could complete these courses; even the qualified assesments. I didn't get a certificated, but I could make all the exercices.

Despite what I have said before, I recommend the course.

Whith best regards.

Jorge Melchor Gómez

By Olesya K

Feb 20, 2018

Thank you very much for helpful tips during this course. It is a very good course for people, who is fluent in English. Most of the people enrolled in course didn't speak English, and didn't understand assignments. In description it says learners should be intermediate level in English, but people do not realize what intermediate level is in different countries. It would be helpful to include pretest for people who wants to enroll, so they don't waste their time. Most of the people need to learn basic English grammar first, then do this course.