Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

451 - 475 of 4,459 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Ayten H

Dec 8, 2020

I learned the tricks of sending emails in this course. I found answers to the questions on my mind. Thank you Coursera for opportunity! Thank you Professor Landers! Thank you Georgia Tech!

By Amogh

Jul 27, 2020

I found this course interesting because it is well structured and easy to understand. The course instructor has done everything to make this course a nice learning experience for students.

By Taha M

Jun 24, 2020

I Loved this course allot!!!!!! It removed my confusions and also made me skilled to prepare emails...Thank you Coursera for offering these courses....One should give a try to this course!

By PICHIPATI B

Dec 1, 2021

It's very useful and interesting course. Mr. Gerry Landers, explained in detail on how to write emails. It helped me a lot. Thank you Georgia Tech of Institution for providing the course.

By LIBARDO C R

Jun 21, 2021

Very good course! I have learned useful key points to write emails in a proper way, that it can make the difference of how your readers perceive you in a professional and business context

By Nida L

Nov 8, 2020

The best app/web of online course that I have ever learning with. Amazing system and easy to learn. I hope this app/web can help many people in learning English easily and professionally.

By Kumara K

Jul 28, 2020

Its a wonderful program and I am looking forward to your course in future. I recommended this course to my friends/Colleagues. I thank and congratulate course coordinator and entire team.

By Abdullah A R

Jul 16, 2020

This course is great to learn the various aspects and rules we have to remember when we write a professional email. This course is short and effective for all the people around the world.

By ARGHYA K S

Jun 10, 2020

It was my honour to go through this course having such a great teacher and his teaching methodologies. I have learnt many new things and will try to apply them in future, whenever needed.

By Nour a h

May 10, 2019

I am very happy to get a certificate and join the course and thank the outstanding staff and learned how to write an email in a positive and expressive and communicate with other cultures

By Siripat W

Nov 12, 2018

I love this course because submission have a peer reply. Wow! that's make connection with another students, and improve my passion to learn this course, I want the other course have this.

By Arif N B

Sep 24, 2018

I am witnessing a change in my English writing. I feel great. Thank you coursera for introducing this course. Moreover, many thanks to the Professor for designing this course beautifully.

By Omar E A A

f

m

y

I

became aware of the cultural differences when it comes communication. thanks for Georgia Institute of Technology

By Ágnes S

Mar 20, 2016

It was a really fun course. Thank you for that. I found it really useful for my work. I think everybody should at least listen this course who writes professional emails.

Thank you again!

By Jainnielyn G

Apr 5, 2021

Mr. Landers has a positive energy that makes learning fun and easy. Topics discussed were easy to understand, and easy to apply because of the examples given. Thank you for this course!

By Evelyn J

Jan 18, 2021

This course is very helpful in writing my everyday emails at work. The instructor is also very knowledgeable and has a very organized structure of teaching.

I learned a lot, thank you.

By Yana T

Oct 30, 2020

The course is really good. It's explained in an understandable way. The lessons are brief but full of important information that will aid you in writing a professional emails. Thank you

By Mabelle C

Oct 26, 2020

Thank you so much to my instructor Sir Gerry Landers for sharing his knowledge. It was really a great experience joining and learning in this course. May you continue to inspire others.

By MARIO N A F

Aug 12, 2020

The course was excellent, I learned how we must write a professional Emails, these information is very important to my career because in my job I'm always sending Emails. Thank a lot.

By Maria V

Oct 27, 2020

Concise and precise. The information is very helpful and they go straight to the point. I am working on applying the issues seen in my day to day and it has helped me a lot, thank you!

By numan a

Sep 30, 2020

it was very informative and skillful course . it improve my professional behavior in communication . tutor way of teaching was so impressive and polite too. i relay enjoyed this course

By Dhruv

Thank You so much to Whole team member of this Course

The things I like in this Course is Peer Review Assignment that I have to Check out the Email Written by Other Person.

Thank You!!!

By Enrique G

Aug 31, 2020

The instructions given throughout the course are quite useful. From them, you can create your own style and acknowledge the fundamentals when it comes to writing a professional email.

By Cristina G

Sep 3, 2020

This course was incredibly valuable and overall, it met my expectations. All assignments were relevant and contributed to improving my English writing in a professional way.

Thanks.

By MOHAMMAD I H

Jun 17, 2020

It was really helpful. Writing emails in English is an important skill cause emails are now considered as the most important communicative system . This course helped me learn it .