Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

451 - 475 of 3,275 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Nguyen T K H

Sep 15, 2020

I am very glad that I come to know this course, which is extremely helpful to me. Wish all the best for Mr. Gerry Landers and other members of this course.

By Asatullayev D N

Aug 01, 2020

Как написать письмо грамотна ? вот на этот вопрос я тут нашел ответь! Всем организатором и преподавателем огромное спасибо! С уважением Дилшод Нуруллаевич!

By Israr u h

That course was precisely designed.I really enjoyed from week 1 to week 5.The best thing of that course is to explain the all types of professional emails.

By Aarjav

Apr 18, 2020

A nice course with an even more amiable course. Though there was not much to learn in terms of the course depth, but was an amazing experience nonetheless.

By Grisel G D

Mar 26, 2020

The course is excellent, I recommend it. The information is good and clear.

This course was my guide to elaborate a professional emails.

Thank you so much!

By Mohammd z a

Apr 25, 2019

i really appreciate from this course.

finally, i found this course, and i learn how can write professional email.

i hope i could learn another course, too.

By MILTON A T M

Oct 04, 2017

It was really helpful, when you are not a native English speaker and you have to deal with email most of your working time. I totally recomend this course.

By Chetan D

Sep 30, 2020

Excellent opportunity to brush up your basic communication skills also its an perfect course to make one's doubt clear about writing mails professionally.

By Laura R

Aug 23, 2020

It is a good course to practice the English language and How we must write a professional email, especially at the people who are learning this new idiom.

By Mary G

Sep 30, 2020

Hi, I like this course and it was very useful. Later I will look at it to see if I need to take other courses and my company allow me to do that. thanks

By Ei E N

Aug 16, 2020

This course is of great help to me in writing professional emails. I have completed the course on 13 August 2020. Could I get the certificate? Thank you!

By Prodipto M

Jun 03, 2020

Really,It’s a fantastic course for everyone.After completing this course,everyone can enrich their email writing quality and achieve a lot of experience.

By ATUL B

Mar 28, 2020

This course is well planned and is very helpful in improving my grammar as well as a communication skill.

Thank You to the Coursera team and the convenor.

By MARIA Y U R

Sep 14, 2020

The course is really wonderful way to improve writing skills with technical words, and I glad to thank you to the teacher that I had through the course.

By Athmakuru S H

Aug 08, 2020

It's really a good course which enables you to write Professional Emails correctly. The professor Gerry Landers explains each topic in a subtle manner.

By MUDDANA V G S G

It is very good course for me.It told me how to write emails to host country's.

To types of email writings are very interesting.

Thanks a lot to coursera.

By Munshi S

May 02, 2020

So many things I learnt. The small changes in your email changes the whole vibe. I enjoyed the course a lot.

Course content: 4.6/5

Instructor review: 5/5

By SENAAT2569

Mar 09, 2020

Excellent course, needs only to have increase the number of business related emails and it is types , especially for the cases in which claims are made.

By Anastasia S

Oct 30, 2019

Thank you for this course! I like that it is very short and informative. I got all the basics of writing emails and didn't have to invest a lot of time.

By JUAN V

Jan 22, 2019

It is a very practical course, with recommendations and techniques that really generate value and contribute to the development of communication skills.

By Maheed U

Jan 25, 2017

Excellent crush course on writing emails. The course give me some good insights about how to write professional emails and avoid mistakes while writing.

By Evelyn Y R V

Sep 02, 2020

Excellent course, through the course I learned to write professional emails to be able to communicate better with other people from different cultures.

By Alondra T

Mar 31, 2020

This online course really helped me succeed in writing professional emails and will take with me all the advice that was given to us during the module.

By Qurratulain

Jul 24, 2017

I feel so privileged of being part of this course. I have learnt a lot of new techniques and skills for improving my Email writing. Thanks team Georgia

By PENUMASCHA S N S

Mar 15, 2017

Thank you Professor Landers, for imparting knowledge which was very necessary for me to excel in my Professional career. Thanks A Lot and All the Best.