Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ
Aug 30, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

726 - 750 of 4,379 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Carla D A S

Jan 28, 2021

This course helps me to improve my English level and taught me to write an email correctly. Excellent course! I recommend this course.

By Michael E Q C

Oct 26, 2020

I am so happy with this course I want to thank to Coursera and the Georgia team for giving me that opportunity to learn something new.

By Liliana L L

Aug 26, 2020

Un buen curso, con material básico y complementario muy apropiados. El profesor además de ser bueno en sus explicaciones, es amigable.

By Arijeet H

Jun 6, 2021

It was very good course. I learned something that I did not know. A special thanks to Coursera to give a such course for free to us .

By Shivalik

Jun 1, 2021

This Course was really good and fun to watch. learned email writing which will definitely going to help me in my professional career.

By Akharraz k

Jan 11, 2021

I really appreciate the great work and effort the Professor has put in to acheive this course.

Thanks a lot for his time and effort.

By IVONNEN C P

Aug 17, 2020

Muy buen curso, aprendí muchos tips para escribir correctamente un email profesional, sobretodo la manera formal de hacerlo. Gracias.

By Chaw W H

Jun 23, 2020

I enjoyed much learning this course. Really it was very helpful to me and I hope, I can use my achievement in my real life. Thank you

By Vishal G

May 6, 2020

I have improvement my mail communication after complete this course. i am very happy about this course.

It is not helpful for everyone

By ANAND K

Aug 16, 2019

A Good Instructor Is Like a Candle that Consumes Itself While Lighting the Way for Others and Gerry landers Sir, you are one of them.

By Hamza Y

Sep 8, 2017

This is useful and could provide you with technical skills and promote your level to be professional in communication through Emails.

By Natasha

Mar 20, 2016

Excellent course to learn basic aspects on how to write professional emails.

Very useful for those who need to do so everyday at work.

By Lanka R S

Sep 16, 2021

Learnt a lot. thank you georgia tech and the faculty. THANK YOU COURSERA TOO! Now i can confidently write formal and informal emails

By SAYAN D

Jul 24, 2021

good and informative,it's give a clear knowledge about, what should do and what not to do when we are writing a professional emails.

By German A C C

May 22, 2021

I love this course!, after several mistakes sending email I have empowered my writings email skills. Thanks for sharing this course.

By Thae T

Jan 7, 2021

It is very essential course for everyone. I got useful expressions in writing business email. This course is good course for anyone.

By Evdoxia K

Nov 28, 2020

I have learned a lot of things during this well organized course. I will attend also other courses based on the quality of this one.

By Nykesie C

Oct 25, 2020

I'd like to say thank you to my Lecturer Mr. Landers for a job well done. Coursera has been a great influence for me. Great program.

By Sebastián C B L

Oct 7, 2020

This is a good course. I learned a lot about professional emails, vocabulary, and other things that I need for my professional life.

By Luiza C

Jun 9, 2020

Excellent content. Clear, helpful, with many important tips and rules for writing professional emails in English. Congratulations!!!

By Pooja B

May 23, 2020

Very good course. I have learnt many things about email. Really I prefer you to take this course. I enjoyed a lot while learning....

By Ilona E

Sep 1, 2019

This course has really helped me improve my email communication. I enjoyed learning so many interesting things. Thank you very much!

By Kaiquan M

Nov 16, 2016

This introductory course was helpful in helping me to learn how to write emails in a professional setting. Tips were very practical.

By Antonis A

Sep 7, 2020

Very usefull course that nowadays everyone needs to know how to properly communicate via Email. Great organization by Georgia Tech.

By Juan S U C

Nov 16, 2020

Es un programa que nos sirve mucho para poder comunicarnos de una forma eficiente y profesional por medio de correos electrónicos.