Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

HA
Apr 22, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

751 - 775 of 4,388 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Ilona E

Sep 1, 2019

This course has really helped me improve my email communication. I enjoyed learning so many interesting things. Thank you very much!

By Kaiquan M

Nov 16, 2016

This introductory course was helpful in helping me to learn how to write emails in a professional setting. Tips were very practical.

By Antonis A

Sep 7, 2020

Very usefull course that nowadays everyone needs to know how to properly communicate via Email. Great organization by Georgia Tech.

By Juan S U C

Nov 16, 2020

Es un programa que nos sirve mucho para poder comunicarnos de una forma eficiente y profesional por medio de correos electrónicos.

By Bhushan A

Oct 30, 2020

Course covered all the required points needed to get professional touch in email writing. thank you very much. Highly recommended

By Sujit P

Oct 8, 2020

Very helpful to me. I learned from basic to a professional level of Email writing. Thanks to course instructors and Coursera Team.

By Bindhumol. T

Aug 4, 2020

Jerry sir was so energetic. I liked the way of taking the class. It was very much feasible for me. Thank you dear Sir and coursera

By Ajeenkya S

Jul 2, 2020

Content and practice session are very helpful to grasp the particular point in the lessons. Well planned lessons for the students.

By Farjina A

Jun 29, 2020

Thanks to Coursera to help me to improve my skill in professional email in my quarantine. I am really greatfull to the instructor.

By Ghada A E

Jan 24, 2019

This course is very useful to me. I got many wonderful information about writing emails. I appreciate Mr Landers’time and efforts.

By Amina

Dec 4, 2016

I liked this module. Lessons were clear and relevant.

thank you so much Professor Gerry Landers and Coursrea for this oportunity.

By Sitti N W

Sep 6, 2021

I​t is a great opportunity for me and i'm very proud to be a part in this course. There are so many lesson that I get. Thank you.

By Aymen A S

Apr 1, 2021

An excellent course. The instructor has meticulously taken care of every detail that will help us in writing professional emails.

By Hagigat

Dec 22, 2020

I really enjoyed during this course. It was so interesting that I have completed it in a day. Thank you for your time and energy!

By Tchatchoua A R

Nov 3, 2020

Enhance grammar and vocabulary,

Write professional email,

incorporate with different culture and

Avoid misunderstanding of culture.

By Obai O

Aug 8, 2020

Everyone should take this course,it's very helpful for almost everyone with no regard for their job,age or what they are studying

By Arazel F C B

Jul 29, 2020

If you want to learn about how to write professionally, this course is a great way to start. Thank you and I appreciate the tips.

By Sayyed D A S H

Jun 12, 2020

it is a well-organized course and I learn many basic rules and principles of Email writing.

thank you, Coursera and Gerry Landers.

By Duhok P U (

Nice, clear and concise talk and way to learn with creative method to sum up every single lecture. Thanks for very useful course.

By ARVIND K

Now, I am confident in professional email writing. i would like to suggest one thing that you should provide notes in pdf , also.

By Haris K

Apr 26, 2021

I would like to recommend this course to everyone. It is really an amazing, short and simple course, you will enjoy learning it.

By Ruth Z

Feb 12, 2021

Dear Professor,

I'm extremaly grateful for teaching tips about how write professional emails.

Carefully,

Ruth Zamora Sánchez

Ecuador

By Luis C S

Nov 7, 2020

Excellent course content and excellent teacher. I am not English native speaker and I understood perfectly to professor Landers.

By Hema s J

Aug 13, 2020

This course made my emails more professional than before. I had a very good experience. Instructor make this course much easier.

By AMANDA J

Jul 28, 2020

I would be much grateful to beloved lecturer Mr. Gerry and all the supporting staff, for their endeavours, to make it a success.