Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

776 - 800 of 4,386 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By RUPSA C

Jun 11, 2020

A really easy and informative course on writing professional emails. The assignments helped a lot as did the in video questions.

By Saifur R S

I am using email adress since 10 years, but I don't know how to write a email professionally. By this course, I come to know it.

By PRITHISH S 1

Apr 1, 2020

the course was really good but I am not able to download the certificate

It says that instructor Suzi Lee's signature is missing.

By Harshet j

Jan 23, 2019

everything is excellent but i have a issue on checking, sometimes students who check the answers of question is not good enough.

By Neisha M

Jan 10, 2021

I love this course was very informative and I would like to thank the teacher he did a great job explaining easy to understand.

By Karamjot K

Nov 10, 2020

The course is just perfect to improve Email communication skills professionally for Job applications and business interactions.

By OLUFUNMILAYO E O

Aug 3, 2020

It has been a very impactful lectures of learning how to communicate with different culture (High / Low Context) I appreciate.

By Muhammad M M

Apr 4, 2020

Excellent Resource to learn and earn a certificate. Thanks, Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this wonderful course.

By Enayat A

Sep 10, 2018

I am very glad to improve my writing skills through Coursera this is very professional and likely to study

thanks in advance

By Kawinthida

Feb 7, 2018

I really like this course !! It's easy to understand and really help me doing better in writing professional emails in English.

By Maria V

Feb 14, 2016

The course is very clear and well organized. I can recommend it to anybody who wants to know how to use the language correctly.

By Esther C

Aug 16, 2021

Course broaden my knowledge in considering a person's culture before communicating. Appreciated the Course outline. Thank you.

By O J

Nov 2, 2020

It was a wonderful experience. Classes are simple, interesting and informative. Thank you sir for giving these kind of classes

By Sachit D

Oct 16, 2020

This was a very helpful and insightful course. Looking forward to writing better e-mails in the future. Thank you Prof. Gerry!

By ERIC G

Aug 7, 2020

This course is very essential especially for business practices. It was perfectly delivered with all the clarity. Thanks Prof.

By Cecilia M P M

Aug 5, 2020

The course is excellent, it helped me improve my writing as well as take into account details according to different cultures.

By Ildefonso, J -

Jul 7, 2020

I am glad I chose this course and was able to compete it. I learned a lot especially in writing professional emails. KUDOS! :)

By Bhavitha B

This course is very effective. I recommend everyone to go with this course. It helps to build your professional writing skills

By Omoloma B B

Nov 20, 2018

Thank you to giving me this opportunity to near the wonderful knowledge to communicate professional and clearly to the people.

By Mehmet Y

Nov 19, 2018

I think people who work in office should take this course. You can write glomorous emails and look good. I strongly recommend.

By Bernd v d S

Aug 24, 2020

Very good course if you're a beginner. Covers tips for grammar, spelling, email structure, text length by cultural area, etc.

By Selim R

Jul 25, 2020

Well, I did not know how to write a professional Email. This course, for the first time, helps me a lot. Now, I am confident.

By Thiago A P e S

Jun 9, 2020

Curso maravilhoso! Professor bem didático e direto! Gostei muito e acredito que irá agregar coisas positivas a meu currículo!

By Raja R

Apr 15, 2020

It is the best way to teach through online platform. Understanding is quite simpler in that way. I had learned a lot by this.

By Pawel F

Nov 11, 2016

This is fantastic course about how should write professional business email. Great teacher and great presentation. Thank you.