Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

SF
Aug 18, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

876 - 900 of 4,333 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Ayu B N

Jul 21, 2021

It's totally clear. The module is super communicative. Now I have a basic to write email in more professional way.

By Nadine W

Feb 3, 2021

amazing teacher! spots the light on the important and smallest details to be learned ! so glad I took the course!

By M V P L

Sep 16, 2020

Muy bueno curso, aprendí mucho las técnicas y tips para poder escribir e-mails de manera más formal. Lo recomiendo

By Sonali s

Sep 9, 2020

This was my first course to any online platform. Thank you coursera for boosting my confidence.🤗

Kudos to coursera

By fedaa h

Aug 23, 2020

I felt very happy with your teaching, I hope to you a beautiful life.

Perfect teacher.

Your friendly student, Fedaa.

By Dina F

Jul 2, 2020

it has been helping me for upgrade my english language and learn me to be a good one when write professional email

By Sudhanshu R

May 12, 2020

Very beautifully designed course. I can say this has made me professional in some ways. Cheers to future learning!

By Barakat S

Apr 19, 2020

I am very happy to learn this course from the great teacher Gerry Landers , I have learn a lot .

So thank you all .

By Syed N A

Apr 8, 2020

It was an awesome course, which gave an insight into how to write an email professionally in the English Language.

By Abdullah A R

Apr 6, 2020

Short and in-depth course getting straight to the point and reviewing topics in each video. This was very helpful.

By Yi D

Mar 18, 2016

Good, and explicit, and well organised course.

The only drawback is, it's not free......

Sorry, too poor to pay....

By GURUPRASAD L

Oct 8, 2020

its a joy to learn about the skills of writing emails, learning about the parts of email are importent key points

By Mbamaluikem, P O

Sep 20, 2020

This course is very helpful and I gladly recommend it to anyone that would want to improve his/her Email writing.

By Dusi K K

Sep 10, 2020

It is the best course and helpful to every one..i learned so much in this course..subject body closing everything

By Akif H

Jul 16, 2020

This is good MOOC to people who are intermediate,they can advance their email writing skill to the next level....

By Ashrafun N

Excellent course! I gained advance etiquettes about writing email professionally.I must suggest to do the course.

By Ignacio M R

Apr 27, 2020

Very helpful course. They teach very important things that help us to express ourselves in a better way by email.

By Sourav s

Apr 20, 2020

This course is really good and very useful.

The way he teaches us is very fantastic.

Thank you sir thanks Coursera.

By TURLAPATI S

May 28, 2019

Dear Sir,

It was good learning for me. Thank You very for sharing Knowledge.

Regards

T.Sivaramakrishna,

+918801203306

By Tenkeu D G

Sep 18, 2021

I was happy to be part of this short course. I learnt a lot, thanks to Coursera and big thank to our instructor.

By Кенжебекова М С

Jan 14, 2021

Отличные курсы, очень все кратко и ясно. и преподаватель разговаривает очень внятно, поэтому сразу его понимаешь

By Anella S

Jan 2, 2021

I am so Thankful and happy to gain more knowledge on Professional email writing , wishing a team mate the best .

By Renato P

Sep 4, 2020

I really enjoyed taking this course. Thank you very much for creating and offering it on Coursera. All the best!

By Chandani b

I am Chandani bano from India and I am happy to learn with Coursera its make for me flexible and easy to learn.

By svd 1

May 6, 2020

It was pretty insightful and informative. All the aspects of professional email writing are focused upon deftly.