Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

976 - 1000 of 4,335 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Graziela d S P

Mar 5, 2021

I loved! I really learned news that will help me in the job market, mainly, to help me get my first job!

By Arup B

Feb 9, 2021

I have learned a lot from this thanks to the Institutions and Coursera for providing this opportunities.

By MANALI K

Sep 28, 2020

Learnt a lot of things from this course. From smallest to the largest parts of writing emails. Thank You

By Faiza O

Aug 21, 2020

Our instructor is awesome. He has a very positive outlook and he always ends the lecture with a smile :)

By Giovanna L M G D

Aug 19, 2020

This is a very practical course but very useful indeed. I loved to learn and practice during the course.

By Ilesanmi O

Gerry Landers made it so easy for me and I loved my lectures!!!! Looking forward to more.

Thank you Team!

By Aditya D

Mar 18, 2020

Thanks for such a wonderful explanation, voice clarity was good, I have enhanced my professional skills.

By Md M H

Sep 24, 2021

Learning outcome is excellent! I enjoyed the coursera Course. Thank you professor for your all efforts.

Jun 22, 2021

Liked the course very much. Learned a lot of new things. Looking forward to do more courses like these.

By Alejandra V

Mar 10, 2021

After completing this course I know how to write emails based on who I am writing to! Love this course!

By Kien C M

Feb 10, 2021

Though this course, I realized how to write a professional email and it helps me much in my career path

By Tamal K

Oct 8, 2020

It was great to learn to change the email format in very minimalistic way and make it more professional

By DIANA M

Sep 22, 2020

This course gave me the most important tips to write professional e-mails, even in my native language.

By Nadia D

Aug 19, 2020

Formation très intéressante pour structurer les emails et mieux synthétiser les écrits! Je recommande !

By Sayyid A

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you very much for the lecture, it's been great being lectured by one of professor in georgia tech

By Mansi D

Oct 29, 2019

Really great course. The content is simple and very useful. I really enjoyed my time during the course.

By Mamta S

Oct 18, 2019

It was a very informative and interesting course. I learnt a lot. I would like to thank my instructor.

By NIZAMUDHEEN. K

Aug 31, 2018

This course improved my professional writing skills. The course design is very adaptive and structured.

By Ekaterina I

Apr 17, 2016

I like the course. It helped me a lot in structuring my knowledge about emails' business communication.

By Naveen K V

Jul 8, 2021

Good satisfactory course through submitting assignments and videos with questions in between very nice

By KESHAV S

May 7, 2021

Writing professional email and understanding different ideas of my peers. Writing email in of any kind

By Amirah M

Apr 10, 2021

This is the course for individuals who need to improve their email-writing skills. Highly recommended.

By Liaqat K

Apr 3, 2021

This Course helps me a lot to Write an Email in a professional way thank you so much Georgia Institute

By Cenk D

Nov 4, 2020

Thank you very much. Mr.Landers speaks fluently and even all foreign student can understand his class.

By Fausto A M

Oct 12, 2020

It is a excellent course. I recommend it because you can improve your English on a professional level.