Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

251 - 275 of 2,502 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Genesis C

Jun 10, 2020

Best teacher ever! Great actitude, a lot of advices and very easy to understand his pronuntiation. I'm very thankful!

I have now very knowledge and tools for professional communication :)

Thank you!

By Taylan A

It was a great experience. I am sure that this training will add many things to my professional career.

Endless thanks to the esteemed institute and my dear teacher who provided me this opportunity.

By Lady M H M

Jun 21, 2020

I really liked this course because it was well-organized, provided us a lot of resources in order to improve the email writing skills. Thanks to the teacher for all the imformation well-explained.

By Sajjad A

May 02, 2020

Hello,

I would really like to thank dear Gerry Landers,GeorgiaTech and Coursera for such a great course.

In my honest opinion the course although brief, was very constructive.

Wish you guys the best.

By Md. R Q S

Aug 03, 2020

Amazing Course and Gerry Landers you are an amazing Instructor. Your videos are so good and also very helpful to learn easily. Thank you so much to make this course easy. Thank you Gerry Landers.

By SHUBHAM K

Jun 21, 2020

it was a wonderful experience, in addition to a lot of skills we also get to know about the difference and where to apply high context and low context emails. Thanks to Georgia Tech and Coursera.

By Noshaba J

Jul 22, 2020

I learnt a lot of new, and interesting things from this course, and i would prefer Coursera to my friends to develop new skills from this platform. And I will continue my learning with Coursera.

By Lynn C

Dec 09, 2017

I have got a lot of practical skills from this course ,such as the formal way of writing email, format of email , and culture differentiation.

I do not have obstacle of writing email now.

Thanks.

By Tahamina T

Jun 08, 2020

This is such an wonderful course. It has taught me to write emails professionally.

I really appreciate the instructor's cooperation and initiatives of Coursera.

Thanks very much. Best wishes.

By Ashikul K

This course is designed perfectly. It offered simple chronological steps which helped me think in more simpler ways while writing an email for different purposes. Everyone should try this out!

By Tummala V

May 16, 2020

This is the Best course learning Basic things and which plays a crucial role in day to day life. A big thanks to Georgia Institute for bringing the course and A big thanks to Mr.Gerry Landers.

By El H M

Feb 09, 2020

Dear Professor Landres

It was a good experience I learned a lot, I really appreciate for give this opportunity to improve my communications skills thank you so much

Best Regards

Mouna El hamri

By Suziley C

Jun 29, 2017

The course was very well explained by the teacher. There are many interesting tips! You will finish it with many pieces of information and ability to write a perfect email. Thank you, teacher!

By Liya M

May 28, 2017

I just learned one course so far, and I feel the course is structured in the clear, to the point, effective and easy to practice immediately. It's so useful and practical to me, and I love it.

By Mr. L R A

Aug 10, 2020

its a great learning experience. Thanks to the management for their encouragement to do a course in Georgia Institute of Technology. Happy to have a certificate received. it's an achievement.

By Mustafa G

It was an amazing experience for me and learned how to write a professional, I would like to thanks from Upwardly Global, Coursera and Georgia Tech for providing this wonderful opportunity.

By Wiktoria K

Apr 19, 2020

This is a very good course that organized my knowledge of writing professional emails. The teacher is very well prepared and transfers knowledge in a very interesting way. I would recommend!

By Hamed K

May 05, 2020

A simple and brief course covering the most significant aspects of a professional email. I would recommend it to all people who might need to communicate in English at a professional level.

By Rayan A

Mar 28, 2020

I attempted to download the pdf version of my certificate but I received a warning message to notify the instructor Ms. Suzi Lee to upload one. Untill now this problem has not been solved.

By RAZAFILALAINA

Aug 11, 2016

The course is very useful and clear. I think by the end of this course, my English communication skills will be improved. I also be able to write an email more professionnel. Thanks a lot !

By Susan

Aug 11, 2016

Thanks a lot Mr. Landers and other authors for this course! For me it's well-structured, memorizable. These simple, but very important tips were useful for me. That was just what i needed!

By Amogh

Jul 27, 2020

I found this course interesting because it is well structured and easy to understand. The course instructor has done everything to make this course a nice learning experience for students.

By Taha M

Jun 24, 2020

I Loved this course allot!!!!!! It removed my confusions and also made me skilled to prepare emails...Thank you Coursera for offering these courses....One should give a try to this course!

By Dr K K

Jul 29, 2020

Its a wonderful program and I am looking forward to your course in future. I recommended this course to my friends/Colleagues. I thank and congratulate course coordinator and entire team.

By Abdullah A R

Jul 16, 2020

This course is great to learn the various aspects and rules we have to remember when we write a professional email. This course is short and effective for all the people around the world.