Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

326 - 350 of 3,190 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Hamed K

May 05, 2020

A simple and brief course covering the most significant aspects of a professional email. I would recommend it to all people who might need to communicate in English at a professional level.

By Rayan A

Mar 28, 2020

I attempted to download the pdf version of my certificate but I received a warning message to notify the instructor Ms. Suzi Lee to upload one. Untill now this problem has not been solved.

By RAZAFILALAINA

Aug 11, 2016

The course is very useful and clear. I think by the end of this course, my English communication skills will be improved. I also be able to write an email more professionnel. Thanks a lot !

By Susan

Aug 11, 2016

Thanks a lot Mr. Landers and other authors for this course! For me it's well-structured, memorizable. These simple, but very important tips were useful for me. That was just what i needed!

By Amogh

Jul 27, 2020

I found this course interesting because it is well structured and easy to understand. The course instructor has done everything to make this course a nice learning experience for students.

By Taha M

Jun 24, 2020

I Loved this course allot!!!!!! It removed my confusions and also made me skilled to prepare emails...Thank you Coursera for offering these courses....One should give a try to this course!

By Kumara K

Jul 29, 2020

Its a wonderful program and I am looking forward to your course in future. I recommended this course to my friends/Colleagues. I thank and congratulate course coordinator and entire team.

By Abdullah A R

Jul 16, 2020

This course is great to learn the various aspects and rules we have to remember when we write a professional email. This course is short and effective for all the people around the world.

By ARGHYA K S

Jun 10, 2020

It was my honour to go through this course having such a great teacher and his teaching methodologies. I have learnt many new things and will try to apply them in future, whenever needed.

By Nour a h

May 10, 2019

I am very happy to get a certificate and join the course and thank the outstanding staff and learned how to write an email in a positive and expressive and communicate with other cultures

By Siripat W

Nov 13, 2018

I love this course because submission have a peer reply. Wow! that's make connection with another students, and improve my passion to learn this course, I want the other course have this.

By Arif N B

Sep 24, 2018

I am witnessing a change in my English writing. I feel great. Thank you coursera for introducing this course. Moreover, many thanks to the Professor for designing this course beautifully.

By Omar E A A

f

m

y

I

became aware of the cultural differences when it comes communication. thanks for Georgia Institute of Technology

By Ágnes S

Mar 20, 2016

It was a really fun course. Thank you for that. I found it really useful for my work. I think everybody should at least listen this course who writes professional emails.

Thank you again!

By Mario N A F

Aug 12, 2020

The course was excellent, I learned how we must write a professional Emails, these information is very important to my career because in my job I'm always sending Emails. Thank a lot.

By numan a

Sep 30, 2020

it was very informative and skillful course . it improve my professional behavior in communication . tutor way of teaching was so impressive and polite too. i relay enjoyed this course

By Dhruv

Thank You so much to Whole team member of this Course

The things I like in this Course is Peer Review Assignment that I have to Check out the Email Written by Other Person.

Thank You!!!

By Enrique G

Sep 01, 2020

The instructions given throughout the course are quite useful. From them, you can create your own style and acknowledge the fundamentals when it comes to writing a professional email.

By Cristina G

Sep 03, 2020

This course was incredibly valuable and overall, it met my expectations. All assignments were relevant and contributed to improving my English writing in a professional way.

Thanks.

By Ifrad H

Jun 18, 2020

It was really helpful. Writing emails in English is an important skill cause emails are now considered as the most important communicative system . This course helped me learn it .

By Minaxi P

Mar 21, 2020

I found this course was very informative and helpful to learn about various key languages to different types of emails and how culture affects what is appropriate in business emails.

By Bhavesh

I am pursuing BTech form CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF HARYANA and joining this course firm not only to gain knowledge but also to get some real-life experiences for my bright future ahead.

By Gabriela A

Dec 30, 2017

This is a basic class for non-native English speakers. The presentation is concise. The course would benefit from a larger collection of examples of professionally written e-mails.

By Rukkaiya r

Oct 12, 2020

This course helped us to increase our communication skills and when we write a professional emails for applying jobs and in other stuffs. It helps us to convey our messages easily.

By Simone Q

Jun 11, 2020

I loved this course! It's comprehensible, the slides are well structured and I love that the tips are a little organized like a checklist! Exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!