Back to Write Professional Emails in English

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

SM

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

326 - 350 of 2,083 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Dania N

Aug 22, 2018

Best instructor, ever, period. Fun to watch, engaging and very clear. Great examples and exercises. Please have him teaching more and more courses!

By Abdirahman I D

Jul 05, 2020

Thank you very much the tearch of this course. Realy he is amazing teacher ever seen . I would like to say thank you again the coursera.

Abdirahman,

By C V

Jun 14, 2020

I learned a lot of the rules for writing professional Emails, which helped me a lot. Thank you so much for the new experience and useful knowledge!

By Praful S

Apr 20, 2020

The course content of the course are really good. Trainer has covered all the aspects of email writing with international and culture consideration

By KEDAR A A

Oct 05, 2019

If you are looking to begin with coursera, you must begin with this course.

The instructor is so friendly and inspiring.

Thanks and best wishes,

Kedar

By Jorge C

Apr 05, 2019

I use to write many emails in my professional life and this course will help anyone to improve their communication skills and be more professional.

By Vinayak

Mar 19, 2017

Worth the time, great lecturer! Loved his teaching.

Not exhaustive and extensive. Just an half an hour per day is sufficient to complete the course.

By Md. M H

Jun 14, 2020

This course was excellent. I learned a lot of things regarding writing professional emails and Now I can write emails confidently and effectively.

By 余淼

Apr 11, 2016

The course is very useful in writing professional emails. Anyone who wants to improve writing skills or develops career can enroll in this course.

By Elvin

Feb 19, 2016

It was an excellent experience for me. I have made lots of notes. Many thanks to Mr. Landers and to all who participated in preparing this course!

By JOEL J G

Apr 19, 2020

It was a great time ,learning to write emails in an efficient way by Mr. Landers. Easy to understand and I hope that you will enjoy the course.

By AKSHUN A

Mar 09, 2018

The way in which Mr. Landers has explained is excellent. This course helped me a lot, and i have gained very good knowledge about writing emails.

By Oyakhilome M

May 03, 2016

Thanks. I appreciate your insight and practical approach to writing emails. It has really enhance the way I draft and prepare professional email.

By Anas K

Jul 29, 2019

This course is perfect. The course really improved my skills in writing professional emails. My English skills also improved. Thanks Mr. Landers

By myhtg

Apr 21, 2018

The course is really easy to understand. It combines lessons and assignment perfectly that make me enjoy the course totally. 5 stars is deserved

By IASHAH I

Mar 07, 2016

I like this course, it is brief and valuable. It focuses on important points in writing emails step by step. Thank you for offering this course.

By Mohammad I

Jun 23, 2020

It's an effective Course on professional Email writing. It helps me to write professional email according to Age, and Cultural fact & figures.

By Narendra S R

Jun 15, 2020

From now onwards, I can easily write professional emails to any clients or organisations,

Thank you so much for having me here. I appreciate it.

By Ana C R

Mar 16, 2020

Great course. It is really important to know how to write professional emails in such a competitive world. I will recommend this to my friends.

By Fizza J

Aug 03, 2018

Dear Sir,

I am grateful for your efforts to make this course understandable for me. I really liked your teaching style.

Warm Regards,

Fizza

By Csaba R

It's a very good course, I recommend everyone who wants to improve writing and learning, how to write emails in professional style. Good luck!

By Mohnish V

Apr 20, 2020

An awesome experience to be a part of this course as i learnt professional emails, pros and cons which i didn't knew hitherto. Thank you team!

By Dennis G J L

Jun 09, 2020

The course is very good. I learned many things. I am sure that will server me in my proffesional life. Thanks for to accept me in the course

By ADITYA A Y

Jun 03, 2020

Though the course seems to be very easy but the finer details for writing a professional emails has been marvellously taught by Mr. Landers.

By ALAIN C P

Mar 29, 2020

The course open our eyes to importance of knewledge about others cultures, and how you will can to make contact with best form.

Alain Pereira