Back to Write Professional Emails in English

SF

Aug 19, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and Georgia Institute of Technology for offering this course. Grateful to Gerry lander for articulating everything so nicely. I am so delighted to complete this course successfully.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

351 - 375 of 3,185 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Sarthak K P

Jun 10, 2020

Too much new things to know for beginers as well experts also. Its very usefull for each and every mail of your everyday life, in my point of view all people should do that cource.

By ZoeZhong

Aug 07, 2019

I like this course which is concise and clear. It was designed to teach us how to write an email correctly, and I think it worked very well because I have learned a lot. Thank you!

By Sangappa P

Jul 18, 2020

This is very informative course, I suggest very one to take up this course to be pro in writing emails. The teaching was excellent and amazing. I would like to thank Georgia Tech.

By FOGANG C P

Aug 30, 2016

This course was just beautiful.

It was about basic things, but received that was important for better fluency of language in the professional world. I have improved my vocabulary.

By Kiran M

Sep 06, 2020

This course is best for all people who working in corporate as well Industries. I recommended this one to all students who are in final year and will join any company in future.

By Thiyagu

I feel better than before when compare to my email writing. It was a good experience learning from the GIT and specifically the author made a structured content. Thanks a lot.

By Usha T

May 05, 2020

Successfully completed the course. I am very glad that I did this course and I strongly recommend to other people to go for this undoubtedly. It has helped me to improve a lot.

By Angie C R A

May 04, 2020

I enjoy the course. The lectures are clear about the concepts you need to learn and the extra materials are an excellent complement to delve deeper into them. Thank you so much!

By Mariia S

Aug 19, 2019

That course helped me better understand how to sound more professional in my emails, accounting on different aspects such an age of recipient, culture and type of communication.

By Joán C

May 04, 2020

Great material, clear and precise. You can improve strongly your written communication by adopting some little habits that will make the difference after completing the course.

By João P R d F

Sep 10, 2017

This course teaches how to write professional emails in English. There are importants things about professional emails you have to consider and the course show excellents tips!

By Ishanka,vijini

Oct 01, 2020

This is my first online course. It is very interesting and I love Mr. Landers's lectures. I learnt so many things in this one. Thank you for everyone who organize this course.

By Sabina Z

Sep 07, 2020

Thank you very much for this course! I enjoyed the way of teaching and answering. the most important I learned many valuable things in writing emails,I will use it in my work.

By Andre

I really learned a lot from this course. I used to think that I was good at writing emails but after taking this course I noticed my shortcomings and now I'm able to fix them.

By KILAPARTHI S K

May 03, 2020

I am very happy to say that writing professional emails in English given me the best way to write emails and very much thankful to Coursera and instructor Gerry landers sir

By Luis J

Apr 29, 2020

It was an excellent course for me, because I had not known some thing that we veiwed on it.

The Expositor speaks very well, I´m mexican and I understood very well

Thanks so much

By NARELYS S

Oct 06, 2018

Really good course! Some important tips about culture and punctuations are share in this course, and as No native speaking english, its really important to learn all about it!

By Ayesatu S B

Oct 08, 2020

I mostly enjoined the clarity, conciseness and interactiveness of the course. I recommend this course for english speakers as well as those learning it as a second language.

By Asikur R

Jul 18, 2020

This course is very much helpful . by doing this course I got clear idea about how to write professional emails . Thank you very much Georgia tech university for this course.

By Gwyneth A

I am very grateful for this course. It has all the things that should be learned when it comes to writing an email. Now, I am confident enough to write emails professionally.

By Abhijeet N K

May 04, 2020

Overall course is very good, Video and quiz are really informative. Only concern is that review process of assignment need to upgrade little bit. It should be from your side.

By APICHAT M

Jan 30, 2019

Thank you so so much. I am more confident to write business email now. I like the clear and helpful phrases what lecturer taught in the class. I hope you guys would love too.

By Deblina B

The course is really good. It's improved my email writing as well as my writing skills in english. Thank you Mr. Landers and coursera to giving me this amazing opportunity.

By Dr. J E

May 12, 2020

The very good course helps me a lot to improve professional writing emils. The videos, assignment and reviews impart much knowledge and shaped me to enhance my email skills.

By Varsha S

May 09, 2020

The Course is amazing. specially the coach and content is really good and helpful. I enjoyed doing this course and learned many important tricks to write professional Email.