Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

551 - 575 of 3,188 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Vishal G

May 06, 2020

I have improvement my mail communication after complete this course. i am very happy about this course.

It is not helpful for everyone

By ANAND K

Aug 16, 2019

A Good Instructor Is Like a Candle that Consumes Itself While Lighting the Way for Others and Gerry landers Sir, you are one of them.

By Hamza Y

Sep 08, 2017

This is useful and could provide you with technical skills and promote your level to be professional in communication through Emails.

By Natasha

Mar 20, 2016

Excellent course to learn basic aspects on how to write professional emails.

Very useful for those who need to do so everyday at work.

By Sebastián C B L

Oct 07, 2020

This is a good course. I learned a lot about professional emails, vocabulary, and other things that I need for my professional life.

By Luiza C

Jun 09, 2020

Excellent content. Clear, helpful, with many important tips and rules for writing professional emails in English. Congratulations!!!

By Pooja B

May 23, 2020

Very good course. I have learnt many things about email. Really I prefer you to take this course. I enjoyed a lot while learning....

By Ilona E

Sep 01, 2019

This course has really helped me improve my email communication. I enjoyed learning so many interesting things. Thank you very much!

By Kaiquan M

Nov 16, 2016

This introductory course was helpful in helping me to learn how to write emails in a professional setting. Tips were very practical.

By Antonis A

Sep 07, 2020

Very usefull course that nowadays everyone needs to know how to properly communicate via Email. Great organization by Georgia Tech.

By Sujit P

Oct 08, 2020

Very helpful to me. I learned from basic to a professional level of Email writing. Thanks to course instructors and Coursera Team.

By Bindhumol. T

Aug 04, 2020

Jerry sir was so energetic. I liked the way of taking the class. It was very much feasible for me. Thank you dear Sir and coursera

By Ajeenkya S

Jul 02, 2020

Content and practice session are very helpful to grasp the particular point in the lessons. Well planned lessons for the students.

By Farjina A

Jun 29, 2020

Thanks to Coursera to help me to improve my skill in professional email in my quarantine. I am really greatfull to the instructor.

By Ghada A E

Jan 24, 2019

This course is very useful to me. I got many wonderful information about writing emails. I appreciate Mr Landers’time and efforts.

By Amina

Dec 04, 2016

I liked this module. Lessons were clear and relevant.

thank you so much Professor Gerry Landers and Coursrea for this oportunity.

By Obai O

Aug 08, 2020

Everyone should take this course,it's very helpful for almost everyone with no regard for their job,age or what they are studying

By Arazel F C B

Jul 29, 2020

If you want to learn about how to write professionally, this course is a great way to start. Thank you and I appreciate the tips.

By Sayyed D A S H

Jun 12, 2020

it is a well-organized course and I learn many basic rules and principles of Email writing.

thank you, Coursera and Gerry Landers.

By Duhok P U (

Nice, clear and concise talk and way to learn with creative method to sum up every single lecture. Thanks for very useful course.

By ARVIND K

Now, I am confident in professional email writing. i would like to suggest one thing that you should provide notes in pdf , also.

By Hema s J

Aug 13, 2020

This course made my emails more professional than before. I had a very good experience. Instructor make this course much easier.

By AMANDA J

Jul 28, 2020

I would be much grateful to beloved lecturer Mr. Gerry and all the supporting staff, for their endeavours, to make it a success.

By RUPSA C

Jun 11, 2020

A really easy and informative course on writing professional emails. The assignments helped a lot as did the in video questions.

By Saifur R S

I am using email adress since 10 years, but I don't know how to write a email professionally. By this course, I come to know it.