Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MS
Mar 5, 2021

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

MT
Jul 26, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

801 - 825 of 4,385 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Saliya R

Oct 17, 2021

I learnt lots of things about writing professional emails. Thank you instructor and Coursera for giving me this opportunity.

By XIAOFEI L

May 23, 2020

A good course for beginners, many details are illustrated. The course's structure and content are clear and well delivered.

By Harishankar

Personally, I recommend this course to all people. Short videos, clear and brief examples, Easily understandable for anyone.

By luong t t

Apr 24, 2020

The curriculum was very helpful to me. I would like to thank the instructors and Coursera organization. Thank You very much.

By Mayra B M F

Oct 15, 2020

Excelente curso. El instructor explica de manera muy clara y precisa todos los aspectos para redactar un email profesional.

By Rachita K

Aug 14, 2020

The course is awesome. Full of new learning experience by one of the best professor of one of the best university in world.

By Anshira K K

Jun 3, 2020

It's a nice course for everyone. All the lessons were clear and understandable. Thanks to the instructor Mr. Jerry Landers.

By Bulusu S k

May 1, 2020

This course helped me in improving my professional email writing skills, and I am looking forward to learning more courses.

By Kaustubh S

Sep 9, 2019

I love this course. The way the professors are teaching us is so great that I am not able to express it. Love you Coursera.

By Ananda A d A

Feb 22, 2016

It really helped me to improve my skills about how to write a professional email! Even in Portuguese, some rules can match!

By Maria C V

Sep 3, 2020

The course is very helpful to me in improving my email communication professionally. Thank you coursera and Gerry Landers.

By Jaime E

Aug 4, 2020

I really like the way that he teach, is very simple and easy to understand. And very simplified steps for Writing Emails.

By Hetal T

The great thing about Coursera is the flexibility. You can learn anywhere, which is better than a rigid campus curriculum.

By SHUBHAM J

Apr 20, 2020

Gained Knowledge about how to write Professional Email In English. I further see to take more knowledge from Georgia Tech.

By Usama Z

Aug 23, 2019

It's a great course to learn how to write professional emails, especially if you are fresh graduate or in entry level job.

By Sourav S

Sep 6, 2021

I have learned a lot of tips and tricks from this course which will definitely help me to write email better than before.

By Ayon D

Jun 27, 2021

I was a great journey. I have learned a lot from this course which will help me to be more professional in email writing.

By Shatanik M

Feb 16, 2021

This course is an extremely interesting and informative one. It provides valuable guidance on professional email writing.

By Wessal E

Oct 28, 2020

I enjoyed these lessons so much.I also improved my way of writing my email.

Thank you Mr Gerry landers.

Thank you coursera.

By ANDRES G M

Sep 3, 2020

it made me more confident not only in writing emails, but also in writing any kind of text, even text messages or essays!

By Greyci V G P

This curse is excellent I learnt everything that i did not know, now I know how to write email with the specifics points.

By Priyanka P

I am glad that I choose this course because, I learned a lot of interesting things about email writting from this course.

By Micaela S

Feb 26, 2020

Es un excelente curso para entender las diferencias culturales a la hora de escribir, asi como tambien aceitar conceptos.

By BSHM M C R M N

May 4, 2021

I've learned a lot from this course it helps me to achieved how to write an email in professional way. Thankyou So much!

By Rafiul A C

Apr 24, 2021

Thank you sir.

I have learned lot's of things from this course.

I highly recommend other students to complete this course.