Back to Write Professional Emails in English

MT

Jul 27, 2020

I am glad to participate in this course. I really appreciate it and thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

151 - 175 of 3,190 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By Triraj D

Aug 24, 2020

Hello,everyone, I'm Triraj das. I completed this professional email english Course and learned a lot. The system of teaching, taking quiz & assignment is so helpful for easy Lear. I feel confident myself for my job career. Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to make my skills grow with new energy. I will follow your guidance in my work-life. Thank you.

By Sajad F L

Sep 15, 2020

I am glad to participate in such a course offered by Georgia Institute of Technology on Coursera.By participating in the course i have earned various skills like writing emails professionally and how to use words formally and much more.I also want thank Mr.Gerry Landers who have given his precious time to make us concept understanding very well .Thank you

By Katherine V G P

Oct 01, 2020

Un curso muy bueno para mejorar en la manera de redactar correos no solo corporativos sino que también debe ser aplicado cada que se redacte un correo tomando en cuenta las partes vitales que no deben faltar en un correo, tips sobre que hacer y que no hacer,además que siempre es importante tener presente la cultura hacia la cual nos dirigimos vía correo.

By Prathibha N

Sep 05, 2020

I am a recent graduate from the Faculty of Medicine, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka. During the covid19 crisis Coursera was an excellent way for us to continue our education online with proper standards. This course helped me gain proffesional qualifications needed for my future career. Hope Coursera extend the subscription for our university further.

By Mohamed Y M K

Aug 26, 2020

Dear Mr. Gerry

First of all, let me expire my deepest gratitude for your effort with us at this course, it was a pleasure and privilege to be a student of you and Georgia Institute of Technology, I have learned lots of new information about how to write a professional email from you.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards

Mohamed Yehia

By Rutuja V K

Aug 24, 2020

I liked this course, super easy to comprehend and also easy to view content too. I was not sure how this course will progress but it was super. I like that explanation videos were covered only in 5 to 8 min. it helps viewer to sustain attention. I am recommending this course to my friends and in future definitely enroll in the next courses.

By Atul R

Sep 19, 2020

I was a beginner when I started this course. After completion of it, I can say I have invested my time and energy in such a course that has undoubtedly improved my e-mail writing skill. I have get to learn a lot of things that a professional must know before entering in a corporate field. All thanks to Mr. Gerry. He's way too good! Thanks.

By Ý L

Oct 20, 2020

It is really useful for everyone since in this world, most part of officer use email like a formal way to contact with each other. But less people know how to write a professional email. I think I am never regret to took this course because I can write an email which more formal without thinking. Thanks to Coursera and this course.

By Liliana d V A

Jun 30, 2020

Dear Mr. Landers,

My name is Liliana. I am a senior professional in the academic environment but I have never thought about the importance and impact of writing an email before. The course was clear and precise. I have enjoyed studying and now I feel very motivated to continue learning. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Liliana Abascal

By Dayra J P O

Jul 25, 2020

Thanks a lot to Gerry Landers for this awesome course, perfectly through and easy to understand. I'm so happy to with all I takesaway from this great course. Excellent work Teacher Gerry, GOD bless you and you can continuing teaching and sharing your knowledge with people around the world . Thanks a lot to Coursera too.

By Jansenio A

Jun 05, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, all of it, including the high context vs low context communication section. I wish more people were aware of how powerful this tool can be. Many thanks to Gary Landers (the instructor), my peers, Georgia tech, Coursera, and the team behind this project. I highly recommend this course.

By MUHAMMAD U

Aug 23, 2019

Hurray! I have learned writing professional emails in English. My instructor taught me in a friendly manner and I enjoyed this course a lot. Now, I am able to write crisp and concise sentences.

Thanks a lot Coursera and specially Higher Education Commission Pakistan for Awardee of such a great course on free of cost

By Vanessa R T

Mar 10, 2016

It was a great course and I am very happy with my new skills. I completed the five weeks, but I didn´t have money to do a pay course. I think, if you could do something like this, is better to us have the access to this locked places just to complete de tasks, without an evaluation.

Thank you so much.

Vanessa Thiago

By Tuan C

Mar 04, 2019

This course provides a great deal of aspects in a professional email and of how to use punctuation and capitalization correctly. Learners will get the knowledge not only in writing an email but also in writing in general. If one is looking for a way to better communicate in a digital age, this class is for you.

By Wijesekara P R P

Jul 17, 2020

It's a very interesting course and I highly recommend it. Previously I was struggling when I had to write an email. But now I know that I can write professional emails confidently. The lectures are well organized and it's very easy to understand to anyone. I want to thank Coursera to bring us this opportunity.

By Egodawaththa A D S N K

Jul 30, 2020

I am very happy to participate for this course. I really appreciate it and I recommend this caurse for if you want to improve your email writing skills here is best opportunity. thankful for the coursera team. I also thanks to the professor Mr. Landers who provides wonderful speech and explanation. Thank you.

By Rajat M

Jul 24, 2020

A course which will help you to understand the importance of writing an email, and also the key benefits on how to prioritize your email. Also, the professor has explained the way of communication in different countries was a cherry on the cake. Overall, the course was very helpful and with immense knowledge.

By Larissa F D d S

Sep 15, 2019

Estou muito satisfeita com o conteúdo apresentado neste curso, que foi extremamente fiel ao que é citado na abordagem, escrever e estruturar e-mails Inglês de forma profissional, além de apresentar as diferentes culturas e formas de comunicação. Também gostei muito das atividades e das leituras adicionais.

By Jocell S

Jun 20, 2018

Even though I did not enroll for a certificate course, I could say it was awesome! I learned a lot of do's and don't in writing professional emails. I know this will be very useful in my profession. Everything discussed in each module made sense. Mr. Landers is also a great and effective instructor. Kudos!

By Guimarães F R J

Mar 15, 2016

This is an amazing course for those who are looking for improvement in their writing english email skills. It is also a good course to improve our writing skills in general. The professor Gerry Landers and Georgia Institute of Technology paid great attention and care with this course. I strongly recommend.

By MITTAPELLI R K

Jul 20, 2020

I learned so much from this course especially the culture to write an effective professional email. I strongly recommend this course for everyone who is in the management field dealing with their clients through email communication. Gerry landers made this course so simple in language and teaching too.

By Chua W L

Jun 09, 2020

I would like to write an compliment for Gerry Landers give me a better understanding about the course of Write Professional Emails in English. His teaching is very clear, professional and yet very friendly and well presented.

I recommended to anyone who wants to enhance on English business writing skills.

By Nadia D X

Mar 06, 2017

The course is quite helpful, especially for fresh graduates who just learn to write emails in English in the office. The course is conducted in good logical orders, and very informative. I recommend students to learn this course before graduation, in order to prepare for the future working environment.

By praveen b

Aug 10, 2020

I didn't think much about the Emails earlier. I thought emails as just passing an information. But, after the completion of the course, I felt very confident in sending mails. Now I am following all the tips and rules of our class. Thank you very much Gerry Landers for your time and effort in this.

By Nadine C

This course helped me in email writing. It reminded me of the Dos and Don'ts. Three things that I've learned: be polite and mindful of the recipient's culture, be professional by using proper grammar, and always double-check your email before sending it. This course is very informative and organized.