Back to Write Professional Emails in English

HA

Apr 23, 2020

I enjoyed every bit of this course. I would recommend all my friends and family members to take this course and learn from this very nicely explained modules on Writing Professional Emails in English.

JJ

Aug 31, 2018

I would suggest this course is the perfect place to learn about "how to write a professional email". And I appreciate and thanks Coursera team along with Georgia Tech Institute to provide this course.

2126 - 2150 of 2,439 Reviews for Write Professional Emails in English

By VIKASH K

Jul 31, 2020

This course helps me write professional emails in English. Thi course is designed very well and I strongly recommend my colleague to join and learn

By Zohaib A V

Jul 29, 2019

I have completed "Write Professional Emails in English" course from coursera. Amazing part of this course is how emails effects different cultures.

By Ashish P

Jul 08, 2020

Absolutely Nice Course , I got to learn a lot from this . Now I can write a well organised effective mail to anyone.

Thanks a lot for this course..

By Ali B

Jul 20, 2020

I think content can be richer since I have experience about writing business emails. However, overall it was very useful and I learnt new things.

By Shruti

Apr 18, 2020

Nice course. But it was too basic if there was something like more unique like how to write job emails etc. it would have been more interesting.

By Shajnin M

Jun 02, 2020

The course was very good. The teaching the instructor was very good and concepts were pretty easy to understand as the courses is well designed

By YOSHIZUMI M

May 01, 2020

This practical course gives me various skills to write a professional email in English.

Therefore I can make use of this ability in my work.

By MARTA S

Aug 29, 2017

Clear, useful and with several practical examples. I especially enjoyed the list of additional resources I can keep consulting over time.

By Deneb Z G M

May 01, 2020

Excelent course, educational and, excelent tools to write a proper professional emails in English.

I learned new and usefull vocabulary.

By Kelly R

Jun 25, 2020

Just the basics, it would be a 5-star if there were more examples, especially updating how to address people using or not gender.

By Dr. S B

Jul 27, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful inputs which are going to help me write professional emails in an academic and professional life.

By hamza e

Oct 11, 2017

Helpful Course.

very good Instructor, Easy to understand, Clear information, Good assignment and very good links extension.

By Evgeniy

Apr 03, 2016

I liked this course and teacher. I learned enough interesting and useful information. Unfortunately, this course is paid.

By Ana M F

Feb 24, 2016

I like this course because it's an essential review of basical points that you should know to write emails successfully.

By Rohan K

Apr 20, 2020

Got Excellent knowledge from this course about professional email I would like to gain more knowledge from Georgia Tech.

By Kousay a

Apr 23, 2016

An enjoyable course and very useful. It is a must course to take to learn the proper way of communicating professionaly.

By Jingjing Z

Mar 20, 2017

Great! This course helps me to know how to write a professional email in the western context, thank you Prof. Landers.

By Janani R

Jun 09, 2020

Hi...this course is very usefull to write an professional emails....every videos,assignments and quize are awsome....

By Ajith P

Jul 05, 2020

The course offers some really useful knowledge and tips to write better Emails and ultimately improve your language.

By MOHD A K

This course helps me a lot. Now I have confidence before writing an email. Thanks, Coursera to provide this course.

By Diya M

Apr 01, 2020

The course was good. But the certificate doesn't contain the signature of the lecturer. Please upload the signature

By Amr A E M K

May 15, 2016

It is a useful course to improve our Mail writing skills, these skills are very important in the business society,

By Aqsa S S

Feb 08, 2020

This course is very good and every step or tips are given and explained in a well manner. I learnt a lot from it.

By PATIL S

Jun 24, 2020

VERY USEFUL TO STUDENTS AND LEARNT LOT OF THINGS FROM THIS COURSE AND COMPLETION OF COURSE IS VERY DIFFICULT

By Eileen W

May 05, 2020

Good course and but some example is outdated.I am using the skills from this course to write business Emails.