Back to Foundations of Project Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Project Management by Google

SO

Apr 11, 2022

So much information was packaged in this course but it was so well organized and delivered that I was compelled to complete every segment. Well timed quizzes helped to ensure my comprehension as well.

MR

Nov 27, 2021

Learned a lot such as Agile, C-Suite, Change management, Corporate governance, Culture mapping, DMAIC, Kanban, Lean, Lean Six Sigma, Linear, Matrix structure, Reporting chart, Six Sigma etc. Thank you

726 - 750 of 8,826 Reviews for Foundations of Project Management

By Mustapha B

Apr 21, 2022

It was just amazing as i am familiar with e-learning,this was so different and so exciting to push you work hard.

The structure of the course is elaborate professionally,so it makes the task easy for learners to catch the concepts.

By Mishari D

Nov 22, 2021

This course is a great starting point to learning about Project Management. The instructors are very clear with their anecdotes and definitions. It is a great resource from which you can learn a lot from in a short period of time.

By Александр П

Sep 21, 2021

I​t was a great journey! The course is well-strustured. The speakers are well-educated and highly-experienced. The balance between theory and practice. Bright and modern cases. I am totally satisffied! Thank's a lot for your work.

By Shashauna W

Sep 5, 2021

I think this course was very informative and reviews all the necessary topics for project management. I would highly recommend this for someone who haven't yet obtained a PMP or CAPM certificate and wants to learn the foundations.

By Alan S H K

May 9, 2021

The course was interactive and all ideas were clear and concise. A great programme for those who are trying to pick up skills for a PM job. There are bits and pieces on how to look out for a job as well. Overall a good experience.

By Yeimy L

Apr 21, 2021

El primer curso de este programa es una gran forma de iniciarse. Los videos son entretenidos y comprensibles y se intercalan con testimonios verídicos de trabajadores de Google lo cual te da un sentimiento de realidad y esperanza.

By LURI

Mar 27, 2022

This course is an excellent look at the foundations of Project Management. It gives an overview and helps convey the main concepts in an organized and clear way. I surely recommend both for newcomers and experient professionals.

By R K S

Jan 23, 2022

Very good course for those who are interested to begin their career in project management. All the mentors from google explain the concepts to the point. More than reading in this course I enjoyed to hear from all google mentors.

By Kishore M

Dec 24, 2021

Frankly surprised with the quality of the course. well structured, explained in concise and effective manner. Course instructor Mr. Emilio was very effective in explaining and kept things simple. Looking forward to other courses.

By Maria V V d S

Oct 4, 2021

This was a very enriching course, with an easy language ​can be accessible even for those who are not very familiar in this field of project management, like me.​ I enjoy it a lot! Thanks to all that makes this wonderfull course.

By Henry H

Aug 15, 2021

D​er Kurs ist wirklich sehr gut. Ich finde es nur SEHR SCHADE, dass das Zertifikat KEINE RICHTIGE UNTERSCHRIFT hat. Die Text Unterschrift sieht sehr sehr sehr schlecht aus. Bitte ändert das!

M​it freundlichen Grüßen

H​enry Hoffmann

By rahma a

Aug 14, 2021

Oh my God, it was one of the best courses that I have received in my life. Its details are accurate and firmly rooted in the head. I know all aspects. I loved it and learned more. I will try to learn a lot and a lot, God willing.

By Valeriia S

Jul 15, 2022

I​ absolutely loved this course. It gave me the overall understanding of what project management is, and I can't wait to continue learning about it! Loved the readings and the Google team sharing their experiences in particular.

By Amanda B

Oct 27, 2021

T​his course was very well designed. Dynamic video content especially compared to several other online courses I have taken. There are so many snoozers out there, and Emilio and the other presenters were animated and motivating.

By Michelle

May 10, 2021

This is an exciting start to my new career as a Project Manager! The Foundations of Project Management helped me realize I was operating as a project manager in a number of my previous roles, as well in my day to day activities.

By Aimee W

Apr 25, 2022

I like how the job of project manager is presented so you're not just learning the tasks. I feel comfortable that I could work in this field as a career changer and there is no mystery about what it entails in the "real world"!

By Ondrej H

Aug 1, 2021

Amazing course. Thank you. I would also appreciate if you could explain how Waterfall, Agile and Lean methodologies differentiate from each other. There is a lot of information available online but it is still not clear for me.

By Joseph Q

Apr 25, 2021

The course was both engaging and thought provoking while covering topics that seem normal and obvious, yet since the course goes into more detail, it easily opens up your mind to the world of introduction of project management.

By Charles S

Jun 8, 2022

Foundation of Project management was an opening course on project management. I'm very pleased that I took this course and I look forward to taking the remaining courses to complete my Google Project Management Certififaction.

By Francisco J M S d P

Dec 11, 2021

For me this course has set an important stepping stone to be able to focus on what I like, which is developing and managing solutions to problems. I guess I'm built this way, this was really useful and inspiring if I'm honest.

By Logan S

Nov 15, 2021

Very easy to understand lessons that are clear and to the point.

I would recommend to all. You actually learn things you can use in everyday life, not just a career. I've learned so much and will be looking forward to course 2.

By Asheesh R S

Nov 4, 2021

It was a great experience. I learned lot of new things and got my concepts clear. The reading summary after each topic are written in very simple language to understand. Quizzes were interesting and helped to reflect learnings

By Axel M

Sep 28, 2021

Great lecturer, great structure, very interesting content...it was actually a great pleasure for me having had the possibility to attend this course and to learn about the Foundations of Project Management. Thxs so much!! axel

By JK W

Sep 27, 2021

It was an exciting course. I learned a lot about the projects manager's field. Before to start this course I studied the PMBOOK to get the CAMP Certificate and here we have the same material but more accesible and educational.

By Leian E

Jul 2, 2022

highly recommended this the the best way to to enroll you learned more about the balance required in conflict, resolution, scheduling. budgeting, specifications and requirements alignment means that all about project manager.