Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

126 - 150 of 365 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By ABDUL B Q

Sep 17, 2015

Great course

By Pavel B

Jun 01, 2016

The course gave a really structured sense of what scientific method is and how scientific research shall be conducted. Assessing how the material is exposed to students - one of best courses here, imho.

By Megan

Nov 27, 2016

This course is very dense. The videos are short and to the point, making it a great overall review of the material, or very easy to review the challenging portions if it's your first time being introduced to it.

The explanations are very clear, and assume no previous knowledge or subject-specific vocabulary. The illustrations help a great deal with my ability to stay focused, and the digestibility of the content.

By Saleem J

Dec 29, 2016

So far so good. Great beginning of a great course.

By Paolina S

Oct 15, 2015

Gradually going deeper in the subject. Easily understandable, clear explanations, simple examples, well done illustrative videos. Up to date problems discussed.

By Athena L L

May 08, 2018

By Rlk P

Oct 09, 2015

Excellent

By George H B J

Jan 06, 2016

Very well organized and executed! The assignments are both challenging and present excellent learning opportunities.

By Scott56

Dec 11, 2015

Fantastic teacher and excellent coverage of a broad range of materials.

By Yi-Chien, C

Aug 08, 2017

I really learned solid knowledge to this specific approach in doing social scientific research

By Martin O C J

Mar 11, 2016

I

By angelica

Dec 20, 2016

I REALLY LEARN THE MATERIAL, EXCELLENT!

By Timija F

Apr 08, 2017

Quantitative Methods is a great course to get started with the topic. Since there is a lot of information especially if you don't have previous knowledge about the topics, the course handles it with simple examples that occur. If you are interested in more information there is bonus material provided on the end of each week which is very interesting.

By Anna K

Jan 26, 2016

Great introduction to the topic.

By Daniela L y S

Feb 28, 2016

Excellent course!

By Sebastián A V M

May 16, 2016

Muy buen curso, y creo que también es bastante exigente, pero informativo y formativo en la misma medida.

By Eva D

May 02, 2018

Excellent course. The lectures were very clear and the quiz questions that were embedded in the videos supported my understanding of the materials. The same is true for the assignments, the quizzes as well as the peer graded assignments.

I also want to say that I really enjoyed the illustrations on the slides. They were not only funny and sweet but really helped making the material easier to understand.

The interviews at the end of every module were very interesting and provided further insight into the respective topics.

Thank you to the entire team! It is obvious that you put in a lot of work into producing this online course.

By Susie P

Oct 02, 2016

Really excellent. Highly recommended

By Sirine A H

Apr 09, 2018

Very interesting course! Explanations were clear. The course is well structured. It helped me a lot to organize the concepts that I already had about research methods. I stayed motivated all the course period. The choice of the quizzes were also very successful (QCM- creative and evaluative). Thank you!

By Claudia L

Jan 24, 2016

Funny, useful, clear and serious too. I loved it. Many methodology courses before, but this one addresses also ethics on research practices and History of philosophy of science. simply I adored it and learned a lot. I strongly recommend it. It is so useful for my work and my everyday life. Interviews with real researchers and revising real publications helped me to conect contents with my inmediate reality.. Thanks to all team and congratulations for such a great course.

By Asdoost

Jan 11, 2018

Among all the MOOCs around the internet this course is one of my favorite.

By Theo A R S

Jun 22, 2017

Great introduction to the bases of philosophy of science, principles of quantification, scientific experiments and critical analysis for identifying good (or sloppy) science.

By Mohamed N E

May 07, 2018

Very Simple, informative and up to the point, Thank you all for giving us this chance. I hope we could transmit it to practice .

By Nelson A R A

Mar 29, 2018

Absolutely well presented, relevant, and concise. The interviews were really interesting and really expand and clarrfy some issues related to the vdeo lectures.

By Manpreet K M

Jan 22, 2016

Its a very well structured course which makes this course interesting and easy to grasp and learn.