Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

126 - 150 of 573 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Frederik L M

Apr 02, 2017

The course tackles very poignant and relevant aspects of research, and does so in a captivating and creative way. By the end of this course, you will be an expert on quantitative methods, no joke. No statistics included!

By Nguyen T H

Nov 23, 2017

I liked the course very much. The professor presented in a way that was easy to understand; the course was very well structured. I also liked the bonus videos, very useful!! Sincere thanks to the professor and the team!

By Efe S

Feb 01, 2016

This is a great course on research design! Especially if you complete all the assignments, there is definitely something you can learn from this course. (I mean, I teach research design and even I learned new things!)

By Paritosh D

Mar 26, 2018

Good course for people who are new to this branch of study. a robustly designed course with challenging assignments ( phew!!). Your progress through this course will be rewarding! From India, thank you to the team.

By Yuliya T

Mar 19, 2016

This course really helped me to filter out unnecessary and false information and do better quality researches. I always advise this study to people who could merit from it.

So far, the best course I have ever done.

By Rajshekhar I

Dec 16, 2015

I have benefited a lot from this course as a pre-cursor to my PhD work. getting to learn from international experts is a greatest benefit of MOOC. thanks to the faculty and coursera to make this available online.

By Leitha M

Dec 13, 2015

I really enjoyed this course. The concepts and expectations were clear, the quizzes had good explanations for the answers, and the illustrations really helped to make each of the topic areas more understandable.

By Allison P

Oct 13, 2020

Very helpful and detailed introduction to quantitative methods. Although the focus seemed to be on psychology, the content is useful for the social sciences in general. A lot of info packed into a short course!

By Ojwang J M U

Aug 11, 2020

An excellent course. Topics are well structured. Course content is presented very well with useful examples. The tests are quiet challenging and help to further interrogate the content. I am very satisfied.

By Edison K

Jan 20, 2019

Loved every single minute of it!!!!! Very educational and done in a simplistic way and presented in engaging animations. Hats of to the team. Looking forward to more research kind of courses. Best wishes!!!

By Renzo L

Dec 21, 2015

Excellent course. Very tidy and high quality of the visual presentations. In addition, its objectives are pretty clear from the beginning and the evaluation tasks are closely related to the course's topics.

By Tessa C

Apr 15, 2020

Very well structured and very motivating course! For a cat lover like me it was a pleasure to find so manyexamples with cats. I would have liked to have received model solutions for evaluative assignments.

By Shreya S

May 12, 2020

Very basic overview of research concepts, but super clear and well-taught. I could definitely see myself thinking more critically about how I worked with data in my job, even halfway through the course :)

By Victor H

Dec 16, 2018

Exceptionally good introduction for me: I have some experience of this discipline, gained "on the job"; this course was successful in putting my limited knowledge in context, and in teaching me much more.

By Delfina D

Sep 14, 2020

This is one of the best courses I have taken. It is compelling, it provides a lot of examples with simple cases that make it much easier to understand technical terms. The exercises are very challenging.

By Pavel B

Jun 01, 2016

The course gave a really structured sense of what scientific method is and how scientific research shall be conducted. Assessing how the material is exposed to students - one of best courses here, imho.

By Sheena C

May 08, 2020

Makes complex concepts easy to understand, flows at an easy to follow pace, with the ability to stop and re watch, or re-read material at any time. provides excellent foundational scientific knowledge.

By MD. M

Jun 08, 2020

This course is really amazing. Instructor addressed all the topics with easy example which helped me to understand the topic easily. I am really satisfied. Thanks to the Quantitative Method Team!

By Jana K

Jul 03, 2020

Best course ever! Both didactically and conceptually. No redundant information, very good examples, practical tasks do make sense and scripts are provided as well. Thank you a lot for this course!

By Diede K

May 31, 2017

Very interesting and informative course! I am very content with the way the course information is presented. The video's were very clear and concise. Thank you very much for making this course!

By Diego A M R

May 28, 2016

It was a really good course, very easy to understand and was good in keeping the interest up. I would only recommend they offered some, at least optional, exercises to help grasp the content.

By Karen b

Jul 22, 2020

Excellent content, really well presented, the conversational interviews after each week reinforced the technical content of the lectures really well. I also enjoyed the challenge! Thank you!

By Michaela v d G

Jan 11, 2020

I am following both the Qualitative and Quantitative Methods courses. I love the tutor of the Quantitative methods. The theory is structured clearly and the lectures are a pleasure to watch.

By Susan w

Feb 21, 2020

I learned a lot from this course and also appreciated the course structure. Questions throughout the videos and transcripts that you could print off made the course much more meaningful.

By Rodrigo R F

Mar 09, 2017

O curso é maravilhoso. Dá uma boa base de como são desenvolvidas pesquisas quantitativas, bem como detalhes importantes sobre ética, epistemologia e gnosiologia, história da ciência etc.