Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

101 - 125 of 371 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Jules

Oct 28, 2015

One of the best online courses I have ever taken. I cannot recommend it enough. Well done!

By ABDUL B Q

Sep 17, 2015

Great course

By Efe S

Feb 01, 2016

This is a great course on research design! Especially if you complete all the assignments, there is definitely something you can learn from this course. (I mean, I teach research design and even I learned new things!)

By Judith T

Feb 09, 2016

I really enjoyed the course and I learned a great deal. The course design is thoughtful and well-carried-out. The illustrations are delightful! The instructor is obviously expert on the topic as well as in teaching and information is delivered very clearly. I will be building on this new knowledge for some time to come!

By FELIX O A

Feb 15, 2018

Great course. I learnt alot here. Thanks to the instructor.

By Talal A A M S

Sep 08, 2015

Excellent. Thank you very much

By Maya S

Aug 13, 2016

Excellent course! I particularly enjoyed the clarity an concrete examples.

By Aivars Š

Nov 20, 2016

Very good starting course for Research Basics. Especially good for Quanitative research, but most of terminology can be applied to any research as main focus is on Hypo-decuctive research approach, which is basis for all research anyway.

By Sandro

Jan 23, 2017

I was very happy with the course. Good amount of workload, good videos, transcripts available, and the exam at the end of the course was difficult, but doable after some studying.

By Bertha I A T

Jul 27, 2017

I find it very well structured and very well explained

By Marjorie G

Jul 07, 2018

I love the video presentations and the excellent examples.

By Apoorva V S

Dec 19, 2015

This is a course that is well thought out, informative, descriptive, and enjoyable! I was excited to start each new week of Quantitative Methods, and to learn more about research methods! I definitely recommend this course to anyone who is interested in research, and this will help strengthen your basics in quantitative methods. I commend Prof. Annemarie Zand Scholten, and the rest of the team from UAmsterdam for bringing a wonderful course to the Coursera platform! I can't wait to start & finish the rest!

By Ernest M M

Jan 10, 2018

Great course for anyone interested in thinking like a professional scientist.

By Nguyen T H

Nov 23, 2017

I liked the course very much. The professor presented in a way that was easy to understand; the course was very well structured. I also liked the bonus videos, very useful!! Sincere thanks to the professor and the team!

By hector m z u

Feb 14, 2017

very useful and deep

By Ozgur O C

Feb 18, 2016

Brilliant!

By Daniel G M

Apr 17, 2017

Great course! I recommend!!!

By Rajshekhar I

Dec 16, 2015

I have benefited a lot from this course as a pre-cursor to my PhD work. getting to learn from international experts is a greatest benefit of MOOC. thanks to the faculty and coursera to make this available online.

By Jonathan J d S P

Sep 20, 2015

Extremely helpful.

By Martin O C J

Mar 11, 2016

I

By angelica

Dec 20, 2016

I REALLY LEARN THE MATERIAL, EXCELLENT!

By Timija F

Apr 08, 2017

Quantitative Methods is a great course to get started with the topic. Since there is a lot of information especially if you don't have previous knowledge about the topics, the course handles it with simple examples that occur. If you are interested in more information there is bonus material provided on the end of each week which is very interesting.

By Ahmed R

Aug 04, 2017

My deepest Gratitudes to Assistant Professor

Annemarie Zand Scholten.

for her amazing work ( well-prepared lectures with lot's of assignments to solve in addition extra reading links and bonus videos are very helpful and very beneficial.

To sum up, the course is a great experience if anyone is interested in obtaining and gaining useful information and knowledge about Social Sciences further, Quantitative Methods.

Finally, I am so excited to finish the entire track one course done 4 to go.

By Stephanie d R

Feb 21, 2016

The course convenor is lively, personable and enthusiastic, which helps keep the learner engaged and interested.

All the concepts discussed are exemplified explicitly via simple case studies, so that learners can make sense of new, abstract knowledge.

The learning material is broken down into logically sequenced, bite-sized chunks, and there are plenty of concept visualisations - the illustrations are great!

Thank you, Annemarie and Team, this is a fantastic course.

By Santiago P

May 26, 2016

Excelent introduction, covers a wide range of subjects