Back to Quantitative Methods

LG

Jan 05, 2018

AL

May 08, 2018

It is well-structured and informative. The pop up questions are interactive and the animation is fun. I have learned a lot from the video instruction, recommended readings, and assignments. Thanks.

151 - 175 of 437 Reviews for Quantitative Methods

By Alexander K

Feb 17, 2019

Great course to enhance understating of what underpins social science, research methods and potential threats that a study can be exposed to. Recommended!

By Kaiwen B

Dec 28, 2019

This course is able to help me have a much better understanding of research methods. As a result, I am able to understand papers at a much deeper level.

By Ibrahima D

Nov 10, 2019

I enjoyed learning in this course. The explanations were clear and the teachers show great efforts in making the material easily accessible.

Thank you!

By priyam v

Nov 19, 2017

It was an exciting experience to be the part of this. It enhanced my way of understanding the concepts, with excellent examples and practical learning.

By Stefan S K

Apr 01, 2016

There is nothing that i would have like to change about the course. Brilliant work! My sincere thanks to the whole UVA team for this specialization

By Natália d C

Dec 23, 2019

Great course, the explanations are very clear and the exercises help you to review the content. I learned a lot from it and highly recommend it!

By Ayfer A V

Feb 24, 2019

Great course! You really learn the content and are able to work on it. The only struggle is not having enough assignments which you an review.

By Elvira N

Nov 14, 2017

Very useful course if you are interested in how properly conduct a research. Only theoretical basis, no calculations included. Thank you ! :)

By Hasan K

Mar 27, 2017

The language used in the courses are very clear. The exercises and assignments helped me a lot to understand the provided material. Thanks!

By Kunj A

May 15, 2020

Best course I have ever attended, One who wants to dive deeper into ocean of research must give this scientifically designed course a try

By Luciano S

May 09, 2020

Great course. Very well planned in terms of progression and evaluation. I felt both challenged by the tests and supported by my peers.

By Kate W

Feb 24, 2016

I love that the videos have little drawings and notes in them to help the concepts stick! The teaching for this course is exceptional!

By Kerry F

Mar 14, 2019

A well set out course. The material was well explained with clear and relate-able examples used to illustrate the different concepts.

By Deboleena

Oct 05, 2016

This was a wonderful course. The assignments were thought provoking, the peer review guidelines clear and precise. Really enjoyed it.

By Maximiliano F

Apr 08, 2019

Excelente curso. Los videos super claros y el método de evaluación, del cual tenía mis dudas, bastante justo en términos generales.

By Ouail E I

Aug 13, 2018

a very relevant course, it helped me a lot to define the elements necessary for the implementation of a quatitative questionnaire !

By Hudson S

Mar 19, 2016

The course is very good, language very clear, concepts explained very well. Congratulations to the team from Amsterdam University!

By Iuliia R

Jul 10, 2019

Thank you very much for this interesting course. I gained the necessary knowledge to take the first steps in my research project.

By Anurag S

Nov 10, 2018

Great content! Really liked the clarity with which this course has been designed. Looking forward to a great learning experience.

By Mohamed N E

May 07, 2018

Very Simple, informative and up to the point, Thank you all for giving us this chance. I hope we could transmit it to practice .

By Spencer R

Sep 24, 2017

Great course, very thorough and an interesting peer review system that allows fairly complex ideas and assignments to be managed.

By Artem B

Dec 27, 2015

Clear and concise explanation of very important, even essential, for researcher, things. Warm thank you for creating the course.

By hansoh

Nov 04, 2015

I like how the videos were short (about 5 min. each) and carefully scripted. The illustrations/drawings were also very helpful.

By Ivelize R B

Oct 04, 2015

I am learning a lot about how I can evoluate a research and how I can clean my experiments in order to achieve the best results

By Bernardo L d A

Feb 02, 2020

I Recommend it for all. One must have in mind though that this is a thorough course, so it will take some time to get it done.