Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD
Feb 25, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AL
Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

1151 - 1175 of 1,958 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Ana G G

Sep 29, 2021

I simply loved this course, it teaches you a lot and with a very friendly approach.

By Reilly C

Aug 19, 2020

I felt that this class provided helpful information and improved my writing ability.

By Kai B

Jun 14, 2020

Excellent class to learn how approaches to shaping and improving scientific writing!

By PANKAJ R C

Mar 2, 2019

Great course to learn writing skills, I found lot so improvement in myself.

By Chuwen Z

Aug 24, 2021

It is really important course for me to realize and improve my writing capability.

By Viviane C

Jul 14, 2021

V​ery useful and well organized. I will definitely recomment this course to others.

By Ashish C

Jul 6, 2021

Fantastic course, touches upon all aspects of scientific writings and allied areas.

By Alonso E H G

Apr 18, 2021

This is a great course. Now I feel prepared to write and edit scientific documents.

By Allison W C

Sep 6, 2020

The course was comprehensive.

I have an overview of professional scientific writing.

By Richard L

Aug 16, 2020

I enjoyed the class!

Wish I had something like this when I was in school.

Thank you!

By SAKSHI S

Aug 14, 2020

excellent course for budding scientists, kristin sainani such an amazing instructor

By Heather S

Jul 20, 2020

They/them are acceptable gender-neutral pronouns. (I use they/them as my pronouns)

By David R

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent course, Professor Sainani, and the content are great. Highly recommended.

By Sara R B

Nov 19, 2019

It was wonderful, the teacher is fantastic and I have learnt a lot! I recommend it.

By Kyriakos C

Sep 18, 2019

Amazing course! Highly recommended to whoever is interested in biomedical research.

By Qk

Feb 16, 2019

Great course. Very well organized. They covered all the relevant topics. Thank you.

By Nguyen N A

Nov 16, 2018

This course provides many useful knowledge (also tips) to write a scientific paper.

By Naseraldeen A

Nov 10, 2017

This is an excellent course indeed. I would recommend this course to my classmates.

By Dr. S K S

Nov 28, 2021

I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to pursue a career in academics.

By Rui M S

Sep 9, 2021

Very useful topics to help in order to perform a concise and focused communication

By DHARANI B

Apr 28, 2021

Extremely useful. If you have to start writing, this course is a perfect material.

By Hector P

Apr 10, 2021

It is a great course. I am sure I will use what I have learned here in the future.

By Edgar G

Jan 3, 2021

An extraordinary course, with multiple examples and guides for scientific writing.

By Camila S A

Jul 17, 2020

It was beyond my expectation! It should be recommended for every medical students.

By Pratibha K

Oct 11, 2019

Good course with detailed instruction videos and homework assignmnet for practise.