Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

SD

Feb 26, 2020

Respected Dr.kristiani sainani madam and coursera.\n\nI thank you for the wonderful classes and presentations, it really didn't made me feel that i was learning online course but as in class learning.

AV

Sep 23, 2019

A very good and useful course focusing not only on grammar and papers but on personal statements and news articles as well. The lecturer shares lots of insight from her vast experience and examples.

501 - 525 of 1,171 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By Salvatore S

Mar 16, 2018

This course is a must-do for any student. As Prof. Sainani says in her last video, effective communication is vital to modern science.

By Sabrina D

I really enjoyed the course. The modules gave me a new perspective on how to write and present research to engage my target audience.

By 孙小出

Jun 27, 2018

Very good course. I can learn a lot from this lesson, not only about scientific article writing but also interviews and presentation.

By Caroline A L

Jun 29, 2020

Excellent course! The course was well planned and encompasses several aspects of scientific writing. The professor is very didactic.

By Cristina H D

This basic course has changed my way of writing and thinking, reinforcing the knowledge I already had and learning many things more.

By Simon N W

Jun 07, 2020

Through this course, I have learned how to make my scientific communication interesting and attractive, even for a general audience.

By Shabnam M T

Apr 24, 2020

I loved this course!

I suggest everyone in science to take the course

and Thanks a million for the course

I am grateful for the course

By Amgad E

Sep 14, 2019

i've just finished the course and i really did benefit from it as this illuminated blind spots i had in reviewing even my writing.

By Alexandra W

Jul 17, 2019

This is one of the few courses I have ever taken where other people noticed a marked difference in my skillset. It was phenomenal!

By Alejandro O

Mar 20, 2019

Great course with a great teacher that clearly understands the subject and is genuinely interested in teaching and helping others.

By Abhishek S

Aug 11, 2020

It's one of the best online courses available on the internet. I look forward to sharing my experiences with Dr. Kristin Sainani.

By Wisna N

I learn so much in this course and will definitely apply the many useful tips in my writing and revision. Thank you, Dr. Sainani.

By Jaime A V C

Mar 06, 2020

I found the course great, the teacher and the excellent content, the interviews taught me a lot, I totally recommend this course!

By Annemarie H

Oct 22, 2019

Great course for beginning writers or if, like me, English is your second language and you'd like to improve your writing skills.

By Mohammed T E

Sep 16, 2019

It is a very useful course and highly recommended to any want to start in medical writing.

Thank you so much Stanford university.

By Angelika T

Nov 26, 2017

It was a wonderful journey for young scientists which help understand basic rules connecting with writing in science. Thank you!!

By Katarzyna M

Nov 07, 2017

"Writing in the Sciences" is the best course I have ever done. It contains a lot of useful information and it is very inspiring!

By Prof. D T d A

Aug 09, 2020

Muito bom mesmo! Recomendo! embora eu ache que no certificado de conclusão de curso devesse constar a carga horária e as notas.

By Thivin A

Jul 15, 2020

Great course with valuable content. This course will prove to be very useful for me. Dr. Kristin Sainani is an amazing teacher.

By Nada

This course has been the most amazing course I ever had because the professor is brilliant one- I really cannot thank enough.

By Olalekan A

Apr 10, 2020

I enjoy the course instructor lectures and I am stimulated to consider registering for other courses from Stanford University.

By Hari R S P

Feb 19, 2019

I am a graduate student and this course helped me a lot to my writing. I like the presentation style of the professor as well.

By Rasheed M F

Feb 05, 2019

It was excellent, I enjoyed every moment of it and I learned many important new hints. Thank you all, wishing you all the best

By FrancescoCarlo P

Dec 24, 2017

Incredibile course. There wasn't one lack: it is really helpful to learn to write in every format, and to edit a text. Thanks!