Back to Writing in the Sciences

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Writing in the Sciences by Stanford University

AL

Jun 3, 2019

This was an amazing course that really helped me with my medical writing skills and understanding how making things clear for all audiences can help in spreading scientific knowledge across the world.

KK

Sep 14, 2020

Hello Kristin\n\nThank you for teaching me the basics of academic writing and editing with proper grammar. In this course, I was introduced to the scientific panel which further enriched my knowledge.

776 - 800 of 2,196 Reviews for Writing in the Sciences

By María P G

Sep 29, 2020

I have learned a lot. It is a well-structured course, with not too long videos, doable homework, and the most important: really useful for real life. Thanks!

By bhargava k n

Mar 22, 2019

Very good course. Learnt how to review and write an article. Easily understandable and interesting classes by Dr. Kristin Sainani. Thanks for helping me out.

By Gargi N

Feb 23, 2018

Very refreshing course that clearly states the do's and dont's of scientific writing. Highly recommended for beginners and even professional writers/editors.

By Sia H C

May 26, 2022

Great course! I have learned so much about writing in the sciences from the course and could apply it to my work and research. Thank you so much Dr Sainani!

By Michaela D H

Aug 3, 2021

Excellent course for anybody looking to improve their scientific writing skills. Excellent tutour and brilliant engagment with quizzes and tests every week.

By Sara V M

Jan 17, 2020

It is an excelent course to learn how to organize and write a Scientific Paper. It is very useful and I'm sure I will use all the knowledge I have acquired.

By safina k

Feb 9, 2022

The facilitator of this course is an excellent teacher. Truly admire her hands-on style and how she integrates her own experiences in the teaching process.

By PAULA F D S

Dec 2, 2021

Um curso bastante abrangente no ramo das ciências exatas e biológicas, mas muita coisa não se aplica para artigos escritos em português na área de humanas.

By Sunatoli

Oct 12, 2021

T​here is room for improvement in terms of peer reviews and peer plagiarism. The course itself as presented by Dr. Sainani was excellent. I learned a lot.

By Jinit M

Jul 2, 2020

The course was very helpful and would be of great benefit for me in my future. Thank you so much Stanford University for giving this wonderful opportunity.

By Esteban D M N

Oct 21, 2018

Very useful course to develope skills for writing papers. In this moment I'm finally planning to start my paper abour infertility, I expect to do it great!

By Rahul B

Apr 12, 2021

A very good course to learn effective scientific writing. It is structured precisely. I have learnt a lot of writing about writing scientific information.

By Akin A C

Mar 27, 2021

It was a fantastic course! I've learned and improved my scientific writing a lot! Thank you so much Coursera and Stanford University for this opportunity!

By Gunimala C

d

a

n

d

well planed module, I enjoyed listening to all the materials and activities. Thanks coursera writing in science for helping me improve myself!

By SAMIR B

Jun 7, 2020

One of the best Courses by coursera. It is truly helpful to me for writing Research articles and guiding a roadmap for my career. Truly a very good course

By merl s

A comprehensive, well-organized course which took me to the next level as a writer. The demo exercises were particularly great to practice what we learnt.

By Stephanie C

Apr 9, 2020

Fantastic course of medical literature and writing, as well as a brief into to other related topics (ie - grant writing, writing for the lay person, etc.)

By SAMER A

Nov 6, 2017

it was a very valuable course, i have learned a lot of new skills in writing scientific papers. Thank for such

informative course and great presentation.

By Kristine C

May 16, 2022

I liked the self pace and the instructor gave clear, concise instructions. I will be using the information I learned in this course in my future writing.

By Dmitri B

Mar 16, 2021

A very good structured curse. The teacher explained the topics very well and I actually learned a lot and I can actually apply in my work what I learned.

By Kyvia T

Mar 5, 2021

Excellent course! I learned a lot about how to write clearly and concisely. In addition, on the importance of scientific dissemination to the lay public.

By Vamsi K B

Dec 6, 2020

This is a course I enjoyed and learned thoroughly. Realized many mistakes that I used to do. I will suggest this course to every youngster into research.

By Asma'a Y

Apr 13, 2021

It was very informative and addressed many types of writing along with the ample amount of practice

I'd definitely recommend it especially for beginners

By Aleksandra K

Jan 23, 2021

I think that course was great! It really helped me in critical thinking. Dr. Kristin Sainani is the best Instructor I could have (wish we meet one day).

By Jennifer

Sep 9, 2020

Excellent course, delivered in a clear and concise format. I would highly recommend this course to anyone seeking to improve their basic writing skills.